PDA

View Full Version : Bruce's MAP or Bardon's IIH first

guitarguy68
13th May 2007, 03:48 AM
1. Should I master Robert's course (MAP, AD, and MAP 6CD) before Bardon's IIH course, Bardon's before Robert's, or both courses concurrently?

2. In addition to owning all of Robert Bruce's works, Franz Bardon's, and Kraig's Modern Magic, I also own the Hemi-Synch Support for Journeys Out of Body that was advertised on on the AD website, the Lucidity Institute's A Course in Lucid Dreaming, which works with LaBerge's Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming, and Belzebuub's A Course in Astral Travel and Dreams. Does anyone have any suggestions as to whether I should use these items in conjunction with the above mentioned, separatley, or not at all?

Zak
13th May 2007, 04:03 AM
IIH takes around 10 years to work through if you do it properly, do them both at once if you like because IIH tarts off slowly and takes about a year to buil up to doing a lot every day.

journyman161
13th May 2007, 04:18 AM
I'd agree - start them both - any incompatibilities there might be would make themselves known as you read & learn so you can adjust as you go. From what I've seen of Bardon, MAP should be providing results much sooner.

Note: I deleted the duplicate of this post from the Mysticism forum - it isn't really the appropriate place for it. This one & Ask Robert are much more so.

guitarguy68
14th May 2007, 04:50 PM
Thanks for your replies. Also, sorry about the multiple posts, I wasn't sure where the best place to post was, so I posted in all three places.