PDA

View Full Version : day 10

magic
13th May 2007, 04:20 PM
I´m now on day 10 of the MAP program and i´ve done lower body energi work, I can feel the energy or atleast some feeling going from toes to the upper leg joints.
I´ve done most of the excercises in bed cause when I tried in a chair my head tilted forward after a while and I didn´t know how to avoid this.
I´m gettin better at the relaxation and breating and yesterday I had some small success. I started relaxing and began with the even deeper breath excercises and soon something happended, i felt like i was going into trance again (i´ve had some obe experiments in the past but without this book)but my body felt like it began to expand like I´ve felt in the days before, but this time it was even more profound, It felt like I was almost as big as the bed, and I felt a little uncomfortable because of this but I ignored this feeling, then It almost felt like my upper body or energy body wanted to break free, I think this got me a little excited cause my heart started racing a little, at the same time I also had a problem with my dry mouth, eventually I had to swallow and I think this hindered my progress cause I didn´t break free. I did the lower body energy work and decided this was enough for tonight. I woke up several times and had many mini dreams that were more vivid than usual, they seemed to follow on the same story in the next dream
I think this is showing progress and I didn´t even use the BWG.

any tips or comments?, should i try to move out of my bed (if I can overcome the head tilting problem)

/magic

hasalameth
13th May 2007, 05:28 PM
exciting stuff fellow swede... I guess our chat was enough, or would you want me to write anything else? also you could join this group if you'd like:

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=7168

CFTraveler
13th May 2007, 06:37 PM
I'd say you were at the verge, but not deep enough, yet. The lucidity in your dreams tells me you'll be ready soon.