PDA

View Full Version : Energy sensations on my left shoulderblade

goro13
25th September 2005, 08:35 AM
Hey everyone recently I've been getting these sensations of energy sizzling on my left shoulderblade. Im not sure if anyone is familier with Carlos Castaneda but he talks about an "assemblage point" which is a point in your energy "shell"(aura) that recieves energy from the outside world and creates what you percieve. Im wondering if anyone else has ever felt any sensations like this and if maybe it is associated with the assemblage point (which is supposed to be behind the shoulderblade).

Crispassion
1st October 2005, 12:47 PM
Hi goro13, and welcome!

Yes, interesting post. There has been some discussion here before about this phenomenon, which I will try to dig up for you and include in an edit of this post in a while. The assemblage point is meant to be on the surface of the 'energy cocoon' about an arms length (or two feet) behind the right shoulder blade, though of course it can move position. This is the habitual position of the everyday world and the one we share with the vast majority of people on this planet.

Some of us had been experiencing a similar sensation over the RIGHT shoulder blade, or more specifically, a spot to the right of the spine near to the raised part of the shoulder blade, and we wondered if this was to do with the assemblage point or if it might be an attachment. There are also quite large energy centres over the shoulder blades according to Robert, so these could also be responsible. In fact I remember asking this of Robert during my first 4 day workshop with him, as the sensation was being increased by the concentrated energy work we had been doing at the time. I still get it from time to time, a nagging tickling at that particular point...

Cris.

Here's the link to the previous discussion:
http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?p=3053&highlight=#3053

Athelstone
2nd October 2005, 12:52 AM
I'm just making this post to report that I felt extremely painful sensations in my right shoulder two weeks ago. It was so bad that I just completely stopped what I was doing and laid down on the carpet. I had a hot bath to try and get rid of it, and thankfully, the pain disappeared after about an hour.