PDA

View Full Version : Kundalini experience as a pre-teen early teen

Argeroth
14th May 2007, 08:53 AM
Greetings,
About two days ago I found the link for http://www.biologyofkundalini.com/ in the authors story I seemed to put some pieces together of a very old puzzle for me. It has also given me a perspective on myself that I feel will have far reaching implications for me.

As a child even up to my teenaged years I would have regular out of body experiences. Some really really good... some really really bad. I can remember both flying to new heights and exploring amazing places and also snapping back into my body after a 'night terror' with a weird taste in my mouth and a loud ringing in my ears.

Once I reached a certain age(I think it was around 11 or 12) I began to have these extremely intense lucid dreams / out of body experiences. I was flying at great speeds through this planar type space inbetween these multicolor surfaces. In between these two surfaces were these huge columns of energy, surging back and forth. Accompanied with this was a weird sound unlike I have ever been able to re-produce.

As I traveled in this space it seems as though my lower chakra's seem to come alive with a huge surge of energy. It quickly began to manifest itself as a lustful experience and I literally begin 'service myself' in a trance like state, to the point where there were times that I didn't even remember where I had done so. I can remember as I did there was this taste and sensation that seemed to envelope my whole body.

I felt as though it was a loss of control. I felt ashamed and embarrassed of it eventually I chose to manifest a lesser experience consciously so I did not have to deal with the unconscious experience.

I think I may have been having some type of kundalini activation and due to lack of knowledge and guidance it fizzled out. Connecting these dots has given me a new perspective on things..

blacktiger057
18th May 2007, 01:35 AM
It might have been a start. But most people say that for a kundalini activation, one must have a very developed energy body and have very mature views of the world and spiritualistic matters. This is not always the case however. SOme people have kundalini activations with no prior or adavanced experience. However, the chances of this, as Robert puts it, are "about one in a million."

Korpo
18th May 2007, 08:53 AM
Premature Kundalini spikes I think are not the same as having a steady grip on the Kundalini phenomenon. It's also these I'd assume who feel painful and may get you unbalanced.

I wish you good luck and take good care!
Oliver

Argeroth
19th May 2007, 11:24 AM
A Kundalini spike... that would make sense... I can tell you now at that point I was no whee near ready for something like that. Its just great to understand what it may have been...

Korpo
19th May 2007, 11:42 AM
Well,. Argeroth, look for things like "K spike" or "Kundalini spike" especially in this sub-forum or "Ask Robert". And don't let it scare you - there should be some good advice as well.

While the Kundalini is a fundamentally purifying force, it can be overwhelming, and can be triggered - or trigger itself, I don't know - without intention. My personal recommendation would be to learn a lot about it here and elsewhere, grounding yourself more, and find a way to come to terms with it.

It's a chance and a burden, depends on point of view I guess. Some of the members here should be knowledgeable about it - I'm actually waiting for them coming out of the woodwork... Hello, people? ;)

Take good care,
Oliver

star
19th May 2007, 08:25 PM
When I recieved Shaktipat I had a Kundalini spike to my heart. It was felt as a burning sensation. After that much junk had been cleared away, although I still needed much work to open and keep open that area as it was trying to guard itself.

Things from my childhood and all that, anyway i'm much more able to work on myself now.