PDA

View Full Version : dying in pain, my body is falling apart

zlicica
17th May 2007, 11:49 PM
hi!
i tried to find a suitable topic for my question, but i couldn't find it , so i started this new topic
If anybody can say something about dreams like this, i would be really interested!

I had this kind of dream just a few times in my life, maybe 5 or 6, (I'm 22. now) but the dream is so intense and scary that i could never forget it, and I remember it really often when I think about my dreams.
I think it cames in some common intervals, so I'm scared about having it again.

It is not important what is dream about, but there are 2 versions, in both in the end i am dying in pain, with sense of my body cells riping and decaying apart, with enormous pain and pressure in the body, especially in my head.
Side effect is also teeth breaking apart and falling out, sometimes they also explode , or something like that.

when i was younger this dream came in this version:
i am doing something in my dream and suddenly something starts to vibrating in my head, something like when your cellphone vibration is on.
First the vibrations are low and bearable, but soon they start to get really intense, faster and painful ... my whole head is shaking , i can't stop it, i'm in so much pain, scared and in shock.
On the top, the pain and pressure are so high, I can't bear it anymore, i feel my cells are riping apart during the pressure ( it is something like the pressure you can feel during dream paralyze) , my teeth are exploding because they also can't bear the vibrations so high... and finally i am dying because my head exploded .... then a wake up, i still feel that pain, i need some time for pain to go away..

now when i am little older dream comes in this version :
this is not so important, but for example I am dying in my dream during some disaster, like bomb attack, or aliens attacking, he he :lol:
so... in that last i remember, the nuclear bomb exploded, and when the bomb exploded i felt like this:
the pressure and vibrations are rising in the whole body , but now i am not scared, i just know that i will die , i can feel the pain is rising... the pressure in my head is so high, like every cell in my head is falling apart ... so it just go higher and higher to the moment when i can't bear it anymore so i am dying in pain... then i wake up... i still feel the pain in my head... it is very spooky... and socking...
i don't want to have that dreams again!

does anybody else experienced something like that in their dream?

blacktiger057
18th May 2007, 12:15 AM
I think that these dreams are telling you to face your fears. I've also had dreams where a nuclear bomb was going to rip the earth apart. The first time I woke up really scared. The second time this dream came, I shielded the earth and the bomb had no effect. I won't go into details how this tied into my life, but it had to do with overcoming my fear. Any problems/fears/challenges in your life that you are having trouble to overcome? I think that there is a way to reverse this 'dying pain' that you feel. Or you could have died in an explosion in a past life. Tell me what you think.

Namaste.
Scott

zlicica
18th May 2007, 12:42 AM
I think that these dreams are telling you to face your fears. I've also had dreams where a nuclear bomb was going to rip the earth apart. The first time I woke up really scared. The second time this dream came, I shielded the earth and the bomb had no effect. I won't go into details how this tied into my life, but it had to do with overcoming my fear. Any problems/fears/challenges in your life that you are having trouble to overcome? I think that there is a way to reverse this 'dying pain' that you feel. Or you could have died in an explosion in a past life. Tell me what you think.

Namaste.
Scott

well , i think that dream with the bomb is not so important, what was going on in the dream is secondary, that was just an example, I also dream that I die during alien attack :lol: , or something like that;)

also it is not so important that i die in the end, the thing that scares me the most is that dreadful pain and feeling that my cells are riping apart.
but maybe you're right about past life, who knows.... thanks for the tip

i have some fears and challenges, of course, who doesn't;) but the thing is that i started to having this dream when i was little... and i don't think that i have a tumor in my head;) because dream is so head oriented... so it must be something else... hm...

AnnieO
18th May 2007, 07:22 AM
Gday & Hello....many here are attempting to answer your dream, yet in truth only you can do this...so if l may take this opportunity to ask a few questions not necessarily about your dream, but more about YOU....

Do you 'worry' about what you hear and read from papers and word of mouth?

Does a day ever come and go without you not having a /thought or feeling in regards to some sad mis-hap?

Much is happening in our world as well as the realms or dimensions or planes of our existances, these will play out their own scenes, as we together also play out the scenes in our feelings and thoughts. We all experience them, fear of anything is but a simple word with many additives or addictions pinned to it like a proverbial mis-conception, and tho we cannot actually change what is happening, we can instead 'see' or perceive a little differently without actually changing the condition, for you see this condition is not only there for you to understand, but also when you do, others will still 'see' them, until they learn and understand the meaning of this unreal word/world as fear.

May l ask you to try a little exercise each morning when you awake ?

Ask your ownself these questions.....

What am l grateful for today?

What will l do today that will make or leave the world a little kinder a little softer, a little more understanding?

What can l do today that will bring a natural smile or laughter into the heart of a sad being, be it animal, insect, flora et al ?

We are very complex beings, and we need to say thank you, no matter what we hear, see, dream or whatever comes to your mind be it a thought or feelings....

Say to yourself when you wake from this stressful dream, ' l am safe, warm, loved, where many are not, l am truely thankful for being here, no matter what lessons l am privvy to learn or understand...

Please try this for several days, mornings or nights, and know deep within your heart of hearts that you are 'perfect' and strong and can take what ever comes along to 'upset' you....okay
This is only a suggestion....take care little one you are precious as we all are...

Tah.A.O

zlicica
20th May 2007, 10:25 AM
Annie0...

i will answer your questions:

Do you 'worry' about what you hear and read from papers and word of mouth?
actually no, I am pretty calm person concerning something like that. I read papers an so, and I get upset about it that moment maybe, but not so much that it's stays in me.

Does a day ever come and go without you not having a /thought or feeling in regards to some sad mis-hap?
well, of course I'm sad when I read or hear about some sad mishap, but my daily thoughts are not about that. Ok, i don't think so positive about the world today, but who does.

but i think i can understand what you wanted to say with your post, and you are right , i am pretty disappointed about things that are happening it todays world, i think on them like they are a domino game, don't see that it could be stopped. I have hope, but not that dreamy hope.
so yes i am sad about the world today, and i don't pay enough attention on that small everyday things that can make you happy.

i realize that thoughts like that can have an impact on my dreams and make then not so delightful,
so do you want to say that my dream is about this: It is the consequence of me feeling powerless and unable to control things that are happening around me? so in my dream that is manifesting through something so personal and painful to me directly?

AnnieO
20th May 2007, 12:19 PM
Hello & gday, l am pleased, that you have began to 'consider' what goes on deeply inside of your sensitive nature, sometimes that which we 'think' is not so important ' is received within our subconsciousness without our knowing.

But you have taken your first little step in questioning, now ask 'why'.

Only you can go where no one else can, only you will find the 'solution' and you will know it when you discover what has been there all along waiting for you to ask.

Are you the captain the admiral of your own ship, or is another/s, you decide, its your journey into the unknown, the unseen, and only you can guide/steer yourself to the real answer/destination of your choice.

l cannot speak here of the faith one has in dreams or not, but l do know one very interesting fact, and that is, the mind is very much liken to a child, a father and a mother as one absolute being experiencing a part in you. It may choose a strong part or a weak part, a positive part or a negative part, there are those that know, when the body sleeps/rests the mind will travel, as there is a sleeping mind, where the body will travel, these are the twilights, the part of the early morn and the part of the late afternoon, where the two meet and become as one, yet neither one nor the other they remain as joined, and the continuous flow that rotates between sleep and awakeness/awareness.
Pursue this area with all your might and make it right for you. You cannot change the world, yet in retrospect you can change your very own self...

Your the boss, or are you!

You have the right to be happy, and to make it so.

thank you & Tah A O