PDA

View Full Version : Burning up!

Shannanigans
18th May 2007, 09:53 PM
Hi

I'm on day 10 of MAP, and ever since I started leg work with the leg bounce, my legs start to burn. It feels like when you have a sunburn and the heat radiates off your skin. When I touch my legs they are hot to the touch. It goes away a little while after stopping my energy work. Now that I have begun my arms, it is starting there too. Is this normal? I just want to make sure I'm not about to spontaniously combust! ;)

Korpo
18th May 2007, 10:15 PM
When you do cleansing work, you revive tissue.

This can lead to small energy channels - the Chinese call them Luo - to come alive. The Luo transfer energy from the bigger channels to every part of your body. There are millions of them, for example under the skin.

Usually a lot of Luo are closed, but if you unblock them, they at first generate resistance to the venting energy, and this resistance often shows in heat. My experience is that blockages that you clear first become warm to hot and normalise afterward. Now imagine this happening all over a skin region on a very minute level.

Many people know this phenomenon when pushing energy down to or pulling it up from the Earth. This usually can make the feet quite warm to hot, I had it many, many times.

This reviving of tissue had some side effects with me - for example inflammations could flare up, or revived tissue could ache. Everything you could imagine if a nerve comes back online again after being diminished or unfunctional.

This is a hypothesis, though. I cannot tell how it is really for you.

Among the options you now have is reducing or stopping energy work. It largely depends on how you feel about the phenomenon, how detrimental you judge its effect, and what it means to your general health. How do you feel an hour afterwards? The next day? Only you can know.

Take good care,
Oliver

Shannanigans
19th May 2007, 11:02 AM
Thanks for the reply

I will continue with it for now...It doesn't hurt it's just heat so far
Not unpleasant, just strange. I do get a shooting pain through my left leg but usually only for a few seconds
Within 1/2 hour of doing the energy work I feel fine

I'm also only on day 11 now so I'm sure lots of weird stuff is going to be happening! :D

Korpo
19th May 2007, 11:05 AM
I once had similar thing with my legs, worked on a whole lot of mini blockages in leg muscles. Gave me more muscle tone and leg strength. But the heat subsides fairly quickly for me.

If you don't feel bad about it, yeah, continue, why not? ;) As long as you stay aware of what is happening, there's no reason to worry much.

Oliver

Shannanigans
19th May 2007, 11:15 AM
Thanks again!

Alaskans
24th May 2007, 02:00 AM
hehe.. sounds like me when my energy woke up. I thought I was going to burst into flames too. dont worry about it, all kinds of super intense sensations will happen, but I say just go with it. :)