PDA

View Full Version : Again something new and need some insite

gothpyre
19th May 2007, 06:37 AM
I was meditating yesterday not doing any energy work or anything. I started to see this whiteness rolling around in the darkness behind my eyes(very 3d looking). Its kinda like if you where to close your eyes, look up at a bright light and roll your head around. For a second I thought it was a real light but I knew that that was impossible because I had one of those night masks on and no light can get through that. Sometimes I see swirls of colors when I mediate but its mostly purple and just a spot. This was like a white fog swirling around. Was it just my imagination or was some type of astral sight starting to click on.

Korpo
19th May 2007, 07:59 AM
About purple spots:

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=7339&highlight=purple

(Just a purple spot, eh? ;))

Oliver

gothpyre
19th May 2007, 08:21 AM
Its quiet common for me to see this purple spot kind of swirl around the blackness, but that wasn't really my question. I am try to figure out why I just started to see this white light. Could it be astral sight clicking on or is it something else. I looked at that link before I typed this up and I didn't explain enough for me.

Korpo
19th May 2007, 08:36 AM
Hmmm.

I actually wanted to show that even the "purple spot" can be associated with astral sight/remote viewing/clairvoyance, so maybe the white light more so? ;)

Oliver

gothpyre
19th May 2007, 08:41 AM
I was just asking because I have been seeing the purple spot for like 6 years and nothing more has happened from it.

Korpo
19th May 2007, 09:04 AM
Yes, I posted it so maybe you could get a bit more from that. I just don't know about the white light, but if the spot is a good sign, the white light could be even better, no?

Sounds a bit to me like access points to different things, but I do not know, so I just posted a link to a similar thing. ;)

Oliver

Aunt Clair
19th May 2007, 12:22 PM
Clairvoyance continues to develop over time . As we sit in meditation ,our visions continue to develop also.Typically new meditators report as imilar continuum to this;
nothing
peace ,no visions
indigo or purple screen also white , silver or golden.light
an indigo or purple eye looking at you
a single image
a few unrelated images
a streaming vision of related images .
multiple steaming visions
spirit
angels
spirit teachers

gothpyre
19th May 2007, 01:03 PM
I was always curious as to why I would see this purple(or indigo) sphere floating around behind my closed eyes during meditation. Why purple is it because thats the color indicated by the 3d eye chakra. The chakra charts aways show the third eye as a light purple or indigo but I always see a darker purple.

Korpo
19th May 2007, 07:14 PM
Normal physical eyesight, especially for colours, is a bit different for everyone. If the hues not match, this may be because you have a bit anomalous color sight, which is not that unusual. We usually not notice if not something is pretty wrong - like if you mix up red and green.

Oliver

blacktiger057
19th May 2007, 08:15 PM
Sometimes I see colors when I meditate. Purple rings swirl up around me and keep on growing, forming a protective seal around my body. I think that this is a type of aura sight, in which I am seeing the shield which I have subconsciuosly built around my body. AS for the white mist, was it around you? If it was, then this was probably some sort of aura. I've heard it said that as your spirituality evolves the colors you see turn from purple to white, which could explain a spot of purple, but I don't think that this is very likely.

Scott

gothpyre
20th May 2007, 06:52 AM
The white light seemed to be shining on me if that makes sense(kinda like it was coming from a source above me). As I said in my other post it was impossible for me to see any visible light because I had one of the dark sleep masks on. The purple sphere was more like a spot that I would follow around with my closed eyes, sometimes I would just see it with one eye which I thought was kinda odd.

20th May 2007, 07:19 AM
Sounds to me like you were beginning to phase into a higher plane or state of being. Many experiences on higher planes like Samadhi or Nirvana type experiences are accompanied by an overwhelming source of white light energy phenomenon.

For some people, it's the opposite, they perceive a void or darkness. Either way my interpretation is that during your meditation you're beginning to phase into one of these higher plane type states of being and clairvoyantly experiencing some visual effects. Keep up the work and see where it takes you.

Astral_Ace
21st May 2007, 03:42 AM
I too experienced this white light phenomena a few weeks ago during meditation.

It began appearing after about 30 minutes of meditation, seemingly in a clock-wise orbit around my crown also, I experience a feeling of warm sunlight during this event. I guessed I might have been seeing and feeling some energy phenomena but really I had no clue what it might have been.

-Astral_Ace

gothpyre
21st May 2007, 08:25 AM
Thats very similar to my experience. Only I felt more of a stirring in my face, like a pressure moving around over my face. I don't remember a specific direction it moved, but it did start around 30 minutes of meditation.

Korpo
21st May 2007, 08:27 AM
BTW, is the white light descending down on you, or just "pops into existence" in your mind's eye?

Oliver

21st May 2007, 04:42 PM
Oh.. I thought you meant you were surrounded by white light. I always experience this light when I channel energy through my third eye/minds eye chakra. It's quite normal if you do the full energy circuit and get energy flowing through this area, to see some visual effects on your mind screen, like flashes, light, points of light, and as you develop more it will tend more towards streams of imagery.

Korpo
21st May 2007, 07:22 PM
Have you worked with that stream of imagery, MalevolenT?

Oliver

22nd May 2007, 12:24 AM
Yes, Korpo, to the point that I can remote view, to some extent. My ability seems limited to only being able to remote view significant events or people/places that I have strong ties to. There have been exceptions, but that sums it up generally speaking.