PDA

View Full Version : Ufo contact in the astral, anyone alse?

LuciaUruguay
20th May 2007, 08:42 PM
Well, hi, I am asking if someone alse has contact with extraterrestrial through the astral planes.
It sounds crazy but I am in contact with an extraterrestrial guy whose name is OLASIS like 3 months ago and the other day another guy appeared, he was full of white light and was in the plane of the angels, he is apparently a master and his name is Ishkri (or similar, I dont know how to write it!, it sounds like that in spanish), I also see angels like 5 months ago. The guy Olasis, I couldnt saw him until recently when I started to master a sort of Astral projection.
I just wanted to know if there is any cases here like mine, there is a Lady that also has paranormal stuff that confirmed me that I am not crazy (before she told me that I had all this stuff she did not know about it).
I wrote this here because is about UFO, dont know where to put it, if you move it say it to me please.

wstein
21st May 2007, 06:52 AM
Its certainly possible. I don't know that entity.

Be careful though as there are a lot of misrepresented and false identities out there.

9th June 2007, 10:50 AM
Yes, there is a common misperception that ETs only exist in our plain...they also exist in higher planes in the astral...part of the astral wild life.

I'm an astral ET abductee...

ranlinra13
6th November 2007, 04:26 PM
Yes, I've experience quite a few different species in the "astral" realm. I am in contact with Sirians and ones that I call the Blue Ones. I've also had to face very negative ones. I've experienced the Grays when I was trying to help my boyfriend with his abductions. I've broken an attachment of a Reptilian with my son. These were one of the hardest to fight. I've seen quite a few more, but don't know where they come from nor want to. There is a species that lives on our moon - there is a "prison" like system on the moon for another.

I have found out that some types pretend to be friendly, but really are not. I watch for signals - like over powering ego - trying to tell me what I should believe - coming into my energy without permission - unless emergency - forcing of will - mental or physical.

I have found that with the higher enlightened species, they will not help you in a way that breaks Universal Law or that would harm anyone. They are more there to aid you when someone else broke the law and has thrown things into an imbalanced state. Then they will aid enough just to make right or balanced. They want us to evolve on our own. They will not keep sharing secrets if we do not try to help others and our home - Mother Earth, or ourselves to become purer. They search for peace and harmony in every action. They teach you how to view others' negative actions to see their side and how many times it is a cry for help.

What kinds of things does your contact teach?

23rd November 2007, 06:54 PM
My contacts are benevolent greys...or where. Contact was mostly severed the minute I found out I was an astral abductee and my attacks began by a strong negative ET energy.

A data download was initiated which made me aware of what was happening to me but also resulted in my aspects being ripped apart. When they come now, it's mostly healing purposes...last visit was Oct 15th.

I am freeing up, but even after I am free, I am doubting further contact would be helpful. Too much has happened. I'll see what does happen and how I feel after I am free.

Aroris Boreala
6th March 2008, 02:49 PM
I've seen plenty of ufo-entity activity in the astral. For one thing, they have to pass through it between 'there' and 'here'. So if you are a negative-ufo-entity hunter, it's a good place to ambush them.

But mostly I keep my distance. Things are rarely what they seem, and this is one area that I feel has more deception then usual.