PDA

View Full Version : every day?

magic
22nd May 2007, 01:32 PM
Is it ok to do energy work every other day and instead do relaxation and trance excercises in the days between?
Or do I need to build up that extra energy in order to obeing?

I found that if I begin when I´m tired my energy work is less effective cause
I can´t concentrate to 100%, and the hypnogogic state begins to distrupt any attempt to enter trance.

maybe the best solution is the begin a few hours earlier when my mind isn´t so tired.

/magic

Tom
22nd May 2007, 04:04 PM
What I'm thinking is that you don't realize how quickly you can raise energy with practice. You can spend less than a minute on raising energy at the beginning and then practice meditation or trance work. It can be as simple as breathing once into each of your main chakras every few minutes. Your intuition will guide you as to what techniques to do and how often and how to combine them.

magic
22nd May 2007, 04:39 PM
yeah, well, i haven´t gone through the whole full body yet but perhaps
i don´t need to focus on toes and small details but since I´m following the MAP book I wanna do everything right.

Tom
22nd May 2007, 04:48 PM
If you just spend two to three minutes with the areas that are least responsive to your efforts with NEW that will help a lot.

Have you considered combining reiki with NEW?

magic
22nd May 2007, 04:56 PM
Hi, although I´ve heard about Reiki I haven´t researched what it´s all about, what exactly are the benefits?

/magic

Tom
22nd May 2007, 05:36 PM
Reiki is more of a passive system for working with energy, by allowing it to flow through you and give healing. The energy from reiki is useful in combination with what you raise in the NEW exercises. It can also be started to flow through you at the beginning of your meditation and trance work to support your efforts.