PDA

View Full Version : Kundalini nad physical representation

Metatron
24th May 2007, 01:30 AM
Hi all,

I have recently had quite an interesting experience involving kundalini and was wondering if there were others who might have had the same experience and could perhaps shed some light on the subject.

I have activated kundalini and worked with energies for some time now, but this experience is all together new to me.
Some weeks ago now, I managed to activate kundalini and the serpent rising while dreaming, and what happened as I woke up was this - I was physically pushed down into my bed by the energies that was flowing up my spine, my entire spine was stiff as a board and I heard this sound, almost like a loud bang. The entire thing lasted no more that 1-2 seconds, but it was truly an experience.
I am certain that this is not an OBE after effect, or that I was still lucid from dreaming. I was 100% awake and coherent.

So, if you have any insight or experienced some of the same, I would very much like to hear what you have to say.

Love and bliss
Peter

Mahavatar_Babaji
21st July 2007, 10:56 PM
I've experienced the loud bang sound before. For me it sounded like a gunshot, right after waking up. When my kundalini first awakened, I had strange dream experiences like kundalini energy shooting up my spine and visions during the night. I don't have these anymore. Now I just have the intense energy in my spine to deal with.

CFTraveler
22nd July 2007, 01:28 AM
I have had many third-eye strobes that felt just like that, but I never had the other kundalini symptoms, so it's hard to tell. I tend to think that I didn't have a k event (maybe a prek event, if there is such thing.)

My point in saying this is that I have read that there is kundalini activation/awakening and kundalini raising, and they are really not the same thing. So :?: