PDA

View Full Version : Bringing Love back from the 'C' to share

AnnieO
25th May 2007, 11:02 PM
Hello & Gday,
Where we go and what we experience in these multi dimentional worlds or realms/planes has been to my own knowledge 'wonderous', exciting and extremely enlightening...The information that comes back in the form of Poetry and storys and songs that is not related to the methods or techniques that are discussed here is also welcome within....

So when l return l am bringing with me the 'notes' that even tho seem '[muddled]' but nevertheless inspiring l would like to share its simpleness with you all....

There is no better site than the LOVE sight and no better place to express this paradoxical mystery that has traveled thru all time ages to arrive here and be gently relayed...

Whether there are codes within l do not know, nor even care, as long as l share with you what is given to me from what l feel and think are some of the past but not forgotten Artists of our times...There will be no names given, yet you may find a resemblance within their rhythums, that l shall leave to each individual here...

LOVES ENCHANTING MELODY

Listen, hear Birds
Sing without words
Listen, hear Bee's
Hum as they work
Listen, hear Cocks
Early morning crow
Listen, hear Children's
Innocent laughter grow

Look, see Mountains
Ascend in silence
Look, see Trees magestic
Rising for balance
Look, see Rivers
Flowing inlets to Sea's
Look, see Children
Smile and play with ease

Smell, the scents
Of petal Roses
Smell, the Wind
With flared noses
Smell, the Gardens
In all their glories
Smell, the Children
In living family stories

This gift of Life is Loves
Enchanting melody
Given to all of us
As natural harmony
Love One Another
The same endlessly
Love with all your Being
Is what we came here to be

We are taught so much about this and that, and by all means there are as endless subjects to discuss and practice and write about, as always.
Yet very rarely is 'this something, this wonder' expressed here, from a place l cannot find a name for, l am pleased with great pleasure now to 'emit' that which l dream. There are no names or identitys or even the times, they come and l share...

Thank you & Tah

UnKnown