PDA

View Full Version : Negs - internal or external - are they the same as selves

Old School
27th May 2007, 07:16 PM
I have two questions:
Are selves and negs the same?
If so (or partially so) then is it not better and a lot less dangerous to present negs as internal and therefore more under our control?

I know you are super busy so I separated he background below as optional reading.

A few years ago I worked though a thought control exercise based on gnostic principles with very positive effects. I basically learned to control / minimise entities called selves that reportedly form the greater part of most physically incarnated people. I didn't have the discipline to maintain the full control approach continuously, but retained the ability to turn the base parts of my being off at will. Then last year I read your book Physic Self Defense. The Negs sounded a lot like selves, except that you promoted them as external and independent of the individual. You mention the alternative interpretation, but nevertheless, the presentation of negs as external in the book appeared to cause a massive influx of the critters into my apartment. My old technique of shutting down selves became a lot less effective (fear is a self and I could not shut down fear of negs when they were around me). I am in much better shape now thanks to the techniques. If fact the techniques have a bunch of merit, but I would like to have gotten there without the influx. I sometimes think that to know one thing you must un-know another. My conclusion was that the perception of negs as external made me more vulnerable. My concern increased when this year a young acquaintance started to read the book (probably because I advised her not to) and she became quite disturbed. I advised her to skip to the techniques at the end and she didn't talk about it again. I would not mind switching the clock back to not knowing about negs as external and my guess is she would as well. I know you want your books to benefit people but I wonder if this one tends to somewhat cause the ill it seeks to mitigate and maybe should be available "on prescription only". If negs are different to selves then better to now about them. But if they are the same or similar then it is definitely better to perceive them as part of yourself where they can be starved out of existence, if you have the will power. The plus side of starving selves is that as you remove the negative part of your being you create space for your positive speck to become a much bigger part. The external view of negs does not allow for that principle.

Robert Bruce
1st May 2008, 01:20 AM
G'day,

I understand and agree with what you are saying.

However, to state that all negs are internal selves and thought form manifestations of self would require me to lie.

The problem you encountered was one of fear. Your fear increased and this made you more vulnerable to external negs, and may even have attracted more.

The choice of not knowing, and of refusing to acknowledge the truth, in the case of negs being external, also means it would be impossible to conceive of practical countermeasures. And the countermeasures I have are effective. See the updates, particularly on the use of running water, magnets, and sleeping earthed, here on

http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/countermeasures.html
http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/unor ... ethod.html (http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/unorderedtemp/282-water-crossing-method.html)
http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/comp ... mpart.html (http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/component/content/article/99-psychicsecuritycontentpages/259-ppsd-tempart.html)

These new countermeasures are extremely effective. You will also find science videos on that link that show how running water works as a countermeasure, eg, it earths and absorbs static em fields. And all negs have a static em component. Earth the field and you ground and demanifest the neg....simple and effective. And this does not require any belief either way, setting up a sleeping earthed and magnetic sleep setup.

Your energy flows where your attention goes, is very true. And in the case of negs, if you focus on them too much then you will feed and empower them. If you fear them and focus on them, then doubly so.

Your point here is a difficult one to deal with.

As for inner selves, splits, these play a at and can in themselves behave very much like external negs. And external negs will attach to and use personality spits and, as Tolle says, the Pain body.

I plan to revise PPSD soon and update its countermeasures. I might divide the book into two, the first half theory and experience, and the second half the countermeasures. I may caution people that if a frank discussion of neg related matters might offend or cause problems, jump to the second part and just use the countermeasures.

A lot of people would rather I had not written Practical Psychic Self Defense. But this book helps a great many people.

Ignorance is truly bliss in this case, but while ignorance and disbelief are good countermeasures, keeping your attention off external negs, they not only do not help with the problem, but they propagate and spread the problem.

I will continue to tell the truth as I see it, but I will attempt to provide warnings for those who might be adversely affected by the truth.

Robert

Edit: Updated links- CFTraveler