PDA

View Full Version : Cancer and Death

blacktiger057
28th May 2007, 02:45 AM
Everyone, this is very serious. My mom has cancer in or by her uterus(not sure of exact details) and my aunt has breast cancer. I just found this out yesterday. It has been hard on my family. :cry:

Also, my girl friend's grandmother just died today. Her parents made the descision because even if the grandmother woke up her brain would never be the same...I also knew her personally. She was one of the sweetest ladies I have ever known. Thank you all for taking the time to read this.

Light Shall Prevail!

Scott

CFTraveler
28th May 2007, 07:27 PM
Here's a prayer they can use:
"I open my heart to God's healing, sustaining, comforting love. Just as the earth responds to nourishing rain and the energizing morning sun with renewed life, so, too, do my body, mind and spirit respond with renewal to the free flow of God's love. With this understanding, I bathe every cell of my being in the powerful glow of divine healing. I move forward in making choices that heighten and restore my health. The love of God is nourishing, enriching and healing me at depth."

If they feel more comfortable using Spirit or Goddess (depending on their religious persuasion) that's fine too. The important thing is to look beyond to divine resources.

God Bless your family, Scott.
Divine order for you and your family.
C.

blacktiger057
29th May 2007, 12:01 AM
Thanks for the beautiful prayer CF! :D