PDA

View Full Version : If you can dream it, you can do it

AnnieO
28th May 2007, 11:56 PM
Dreams are to me special places our mind/body goes when we are sleeping or lightly napping.
Einstein regularly took naps, especially inbetween theorys he was having trouble finding an answer to.

Hypnotist and self hypnotist also put themselves into a light deep trance, especially when they want or need to disapline a certain area of their choice or to develop a certain chosen goal~preference.

If we 'practice' on a regular basis and keep the vision repeated each day, we are told that eventually this or that will come to the fore front.

There are many literatures that go into this self help awareness, in fact so many books are written on the subject, by all kinds of people of all different subjects and levels.

Astral travelling is also the same, wehre we concentrate deeply and vision and practice until our consciousness begins to accept the choice of vision.

This is the point where we actually manifest our dreams of what is and what can be.

Never be afraid of dreams, even tho some may be quite scary, in fact l remember once where we were taught not to be afraid of 'odd' experiences or things, yet today we are taught to be wary of all strangers and events, so much so, we hare teaching our children to be frightened of even talking to strangers, this l can clearly understand.

As children we played and spoke to anyone, we were taught to respect anyone that spoke to us, and we played anywhere, as long as our parents knew they could 'reach' us by simply asking around (there were big familys then around the l950's) and l dont ever remember such storys as we hear today, perhaps its because there are more of us around?

l realize we must be aware of the dangers of all things, yet we are not no longer experiencing the freedom of experiencing self experimentation.

Some have been doing so, like Robert the Bruce and many others, whom put all the info into incremental steps for us laypersons to follow, still it all seems just like a school room at times, where the fun seems to have become work instead, or even something that may have some invisible power for us to harness.

Some use this wisely and some do not. There are always a mixture of personalitys that will come and go, and will benefit or not the great work of these human pioneers. And for most of us, and thats all of us, we dont need a licience or have to pay tax to reap the joys of 'traveling'.

We each follow a link then that becomes a thread and one by one each and everyone begins to follow suit, and if the system works, why not take a chance, and we all add a little here and a little there, like all things we do, we build upon each others steps that work in this playground of mysteries.

So if you can dream of wonderful insights, then never be scared, even if some of those dreams seem like nightmares night after night.

Our dreams follow our emotional moods as well as our rational moods, and each dream is a teaching, only this one is in a playground where anything happens or can happen.

l have long been trying to understand what makes all of us 'tick'.
What connects us to each other, even tho at times we seem worlds apart.

And l have some wonderful and some scary experiences in and out of this world and worlds (planes of existance).

Last dream l had, was being lost again (Om always lost) in a strange world that was or seemed to be a little like Venice. Many waterways, and many people, and they all seemed a little dark in colour. In fact it was quite shadowed and where l went in search was in places like tunnels and under bridges, in the unlikely places where most dont venture.

The payment system there was much the same as here, and unfortunately l had the incorrect currency to pay for the second boat/ferry trip.
The core imagy of this dream was l began to feel there was something in my mouth. And checking l came to feel a 'thread'. l began to pull this thread out, and boy oh boy was it a long one, all gooey and soft.
After reaching finally the end, l found one more important part, and that was a piece of something like liver, even felt like a piece of soft gooey flesh from the insides.

Pretty darn tooting scarey, yet l was calm and accepting of this lesson.

l know what this ment, and have no need to advertise it here or elsewhere.

The point of what l am saying is, dont be afraid, no not ever, be aware at all times, no matter if it all seems quite 'strange'.

Regardless of such 'spooks' being in dreams and encounterings on travels, know that each of these also has a 'tiny spark, an ember' deep within them also. And if you truely do love all that life shows you, then you will instantly know what to do, if anything.

Remember you are the Captain of your ship/body/mind and your admiral is your 'Subconsciousness~Spirit~Soul~awareness', your biocomputer within knows all the tricks and treats of all worlds of thoughts, in work and play.

This applies to darn near everything you 'experience' in all realms of existance. Its up to you to sort thru it all on the choice you pick to experience.

Thank you & Tah A O

chips
10th June 2007, 01:50 AM
Hypnotist and self hypnotist also put themselves into a light deep trance, especially when they want or need to disapline a certain area of their choice or to develop a certain chosen goal~preference.

which one is it? a light trance or a deep trance? there's no such thing as a light deep trance. if its a light trance, its not a deep trance, and if its a deep trance, its not a light trance

Korpo
10th June 2007, 06:30 AM
Chips, there is a continuum of trance states from waking state to extremely deep - a "light deep" trance should be on the deeper part of the spectrum, but at its lighter end, don't you agree?

There's more than two trance states. ;) (else Monroe would be completely bogus as well - a Monroe Focus *is* a different "place" in the "trance spectrum")

Oliver

HorseBox
13th June 2007, 12:02 AM
Are we talking lucid dreams here? In regular dreams I dont decide whether im scared or not I either am or I ament. I never have nightmares anymore so im never scared in dreams I have the closest things to nightmares I have are dreams where im struggling or fighting.

Last night I had a dream I was breaking into peoples appartments with a couple of friends not to steal things just for the fun of it and I slipped out the window and noticed there were police out there. I warned my friends then walked up towards the police. I got a bit nervous like i would in real life and the police asked me if i was in the building, I said no and walked by them. A few minutes after it wasnt the police anymore it was the military searching for my friends for breaking into the appartment.

I walked around the corner and asked some fat guy to go find my friends and he thought I was asking him to find my bicycle so he started a fight about it. He had cats eyes and looked like a psychopath and I didnt want to fight him but he kept following me so I started attacking him and I was landing loads of punches but I couldnt get much power in. I beat him but it was a big struggle just trying to land powerful punches.

A few nights ago I had a dream I was walking through this pitch black field and there were people hiding all over the field and jumping out and attacking me. I couldnt see a thing but there were people jumping out of bushes and attacking me. I didnt know what the hell was going on but I was throwing punches into thin air and fighting with people I couldnt see. It was a big struggle to make it to the end of the field and it gave me some sad feelings but I was real happy when I made it to the end of the field.

A dream I had the day before yesterday this woman came up to me and told me theres a bunch of people stabbing some woman in a nightclub upstairs. I was about to go up and I asked "am i gonna get stabbed if I go up there" and she replies "yes" so i thought ♥♥♥♥ that then she said my mothers up there and shes in a wheelchair so I started crying then my mother comes and shes fine. She was a madwoman.

A recurring nightmare I used to have when I was younger was id be on my way to school and I was getting chased down the raod by a T-rex.