PDA

View Full Version : Fiery X Image

29th May 2007, 05:37 AM
Woke up from an afternoon nap, had a few partial obe but couldn't fly so I tried the falling sensation and it was strange. I didn't really get a falling sensation. First, heard strong ringing and my head started to feel heavy and heavier quickly, then my body became very heavy. Saw something like tiny electric light in the dark backward flow. I felt strong energy throughout my body, especially my head. Shortly into it, I looked at my lower body and it looked like a huge fiery (more like almost burned out :shock: ) X image (is it because that’s how energy work flow?) My arms and legs were extremely heated and tingle, this continued for less than a few minutes because it started to feel uneasy and somewhat of a burning sensation in the root area. So, I stop. I have only been practicing energy work for a few months and not sure what to do with the energy yet. Towards the end, I saw a human spirit from my top angle view; I just ignore it and continued with the energy work.
That night, a lot of energy came very quickly and I had to avoid it by keeping my body awake. After this is I saw many different color lines in the dark. When I focus I saw many different beautiful foreign views but they were kinda gray, like in a slide show. Does this have anything to do with Kundalini? (I just read the definition) =)

starlight
3rd June 2007, 10:47 PM
Well, seems obvious after reading a few short postings =)
I’m not sure if this is just my imagination, since this, I’ve been feeling small pressure and tingle sensation in my palms all day. hmm are there any short tutorial on this? What should I do with it? it would be great to read about it before experiencing whatever comes next. Thanks.

CFTraveler
3rd June 2007, 11:25 PM
Scroll up top this Kundalini Subforum to 'An Article by Robert Bruce.' Also, on the AD pedia there is a link to Robert's favorite kundalini website.
About tutorials, I would recommend doing NEW to get your energy flowing healthily, and you can find it in the AD pedia also, which is in most topic headings (except this one).

Aunt Clair
4th June 2007, 11:11 AM
Does this have anything to do with Kundalini? (I just read the definition) I think this is an energy attunement . The energy body tends to open in patterns. What you describe sounds like the bi cardinal openings of the female aspect of the sacred wheel of life .The + in cardinal directions is the male energy and the x in bicardinal directions is the female energy . Each layer of the stones and the chakras opens 8 ways around the centre like an equator around the globe .

starlight
18th June 2007, 04:42 AM
Thanks for the replies. I have practice the NEW energy work for some months.

I think this is an energy attunement . Does it mean I attuned my own energy?

What you describe sounds like the bi cardinal openings of the female aspect of the sacred wheel of life . I’m still not sure what this really means.
For a while, I thought I was just completely burned out because I was just having dreams and sometimes can’t recall them the moment I woke up. And a few times, there were obvious cue that’s a dream but I would just keep on dreaming lol
Well, it was relieving last week to finally get to AP in different planes again =)
It was a little over an hour but it seemed much longer. At the end, I felt for the first time a strong tingle sensation in the crown for a while. It’s interesting to learn these experiences have deeper meanings =)
In the past, I would go through a spinning tunnel of stars at enormous speed and no matter which directions I focus is still a tunnel of stars then sometimes it would become a lucid dream where I would land or I would just start over. Do these tunnels of stars mean/lead to something?
Thank you!

Aunt Clair
18th June 2007, 07:06 AM
I’m still not sure what this really means.
You seem to be recalling projections made in dreamstate before you understand the mechanics . It is like being thrown into deep water and happily discovering you can swim but I am sure you do have a lot of questions . AD is a place where you can find experts . So take a deep breath calm self and proceed slowly . You will find all the answers within your self in meditation . And if you can articulate your question , you will find your answers here on the forum too .

Well, it was relieving last week to finally get to AP in different planes again
It becomes addictive doesn't it ? It is such a essential part of life . I feel this is why humans require so much sleep and other animals do not . We use this time to learn , to fly , to explore and to integrate the lessons so we are more capable of love and manifestation in the physical life .

In the past, I would go through a spinning tunnel of stars at enormous speed and no matter which directions I focus is still a tunnel of stars then sometimes it would become a lucid dream where I would land or I would just start over.
Spinning out is one way to exit the body . There is a stone called the star . And there are tunnels on the equator of each stone in the energy body also . It is difficult to determine which one you came out of . I guess from the spinning that you are exiting from the sunstone . But to travel down tunnels of stars sounds like the star stone .

Do these tunnels of stars mean/lead to something?
Every realm we can attain is in the body , on the body and outside of the body too . Within the heart is the entire microcosm ,and on the body like a sepiroth of the Tree of Life is the macrocosm , by some definitions . And external to the body on a plane /dimension lies the cosmos . So exiting from a stone provides a unique projection and a unique realm .

Robert Monroe taught the internal phasing to go within to see the realms , RObert Bruce teaches the external OBE to separate an astral double to project to the RTZ or Astral Planes .

Each stone yields a different subtle body layer or part of the cosmic self . For example , to exit from the moonstone or the head , one can issue a chartreuse green mental body from the crown which actually moves through the heavens stone above it . One can also exit from the brow centre as the guardian angel . Exiting from the earth stone forms the astral double for AP .

Also the direction we exit yields different external locations to attain in OBE . For example , If you will come out above the crown to a silver dome
, you will see openings equidistant around the stone . Moving out the left door while the facing in the direction of the nose , brings the magician to teh afterlife realms of what some call heavens . Moving out the back door brings the magician to the afterlife realms called Hels /Hell . This is a qlippoth lesson on the kaballah . One travels there with angels to learn about the afterlife and lessons of love and forgiveness .

Thank you!
You're Welcome !

Zak
19th June 2007, 01:10 PM
I feel this is why humans require so much sleep and other animals do not .

Except cats :p

Aunt Clair, you talk about projecting from the different stones and the earth stone projection is what robert teaches as AP. Would pojecting from the sun or moon stone be the equivalent to the metal wandering Bardon talks about? Or when you project from either of these two stones is it just as "realistic" as it is in AP.

Starlight, I think the looking for answers in medittion is god advice, works for me whenever something happens that I have no idea what it is!

Aunt Clair
19th June 2007, 02:27 PM
Aunt Clair, you talk about projecting from the different stones and the earth stone projection is what robert teaches as AP. Would pojecting from the sun or moon stone be the equivalent to the metal wandering Bardon talks about? Or when you project from either of these two stones is it just as "realistic" as it is in AP.!

Bardon did both . He taught in IIH about mental wandering and remote view on the earthly plane which Robert Bruce calls the Real Time Zone aptly .

Bardon , Monroe , Crowley , Blavatsky , Stone , Bailey , Khul , Cooper and
othe metaphysical authors speak also of projecting to the higher planes . Monroe does this in internal phasing by entering a trance and projecting consciousness within the heart he achieved different levels of consciousness . He found that soundwaves helped him to attain those realms again at will . Bardon in IIH speaks to dumping heavier energies to attain the realms and is definitely using a mental body projection in that method but he also speaks of bi location and AP .

Projecting from the moonstone thru the brow centre provides a mental body projection which allows one to visit the realms while in meditative trance . Certainly the realms are realistic .You can go concurrently with peers and explores the temples and ashrams . The established buildings same over centuries newer ones continue to be manifested .

starlight
5th July 2007, 12:03 AM
Thank you Aunt Clair.
It was energy attunement, it seemed so electrifying because it was the first time and I’m still new to the energy flow. Though, when I watched the kundalini video, it looked a little alike. I've been practicing making psi ball with the excess energy in my palms, can easily feel it but not sure if I’m seeing it. I can see the reaction from directly passing the energy to another person though, is like a short magic spell :D
I must say, there is a few sec lightheaded every time I practice releasing energy from the palms seating up for the past few weeks.

It becomes addictive doesn't it ? It is such a essential part of life .
Yes. I’d like to learn, fly, explore more often but it seems like it happens mostly when I’ve been under much stress or tired during the day or several days.
I had experience of flying long before knowing there’s such thing as obe. There was one time I was in space (looked like out of this galaxy :) and while I was zooming around I saw a red dragon. I knew it noticed me too so I slow down and hoped not to disturb it. I saw it started to unravel from an angle view. Then I hurry out of there and it didn’t chase me lol
I was able to move freely and there wasn’t a body so I think it was AP, then why would I see a dragon? For a while I thought it might be symbolic of a person I came in contact with, if it is then it was a dream?
Thanks

Aunt Clair
9th July 2007, 04:18 PM
I was able to move freely and there wasn’t a body so I think it was AP, then why would I see a dragon? For a while I thought it might be symbolic of a person I came in contact with, if it is then it was a dream?
Thanks

The magician can project as a dragon , it is part of the cosmology of each human and there are dragons as described by Bardon et al in the magico~ elemental realm.The Dragon , cobra and snake are archeytpical symbols of kundalini also .