PDA

View Full Version : Split Personalities

Leorith
29th May 2007, 04:12 PM
Dear Mr. Bruce,

There have been many odd occurances in my life which have lead me to believe I am a split personality. Now I will not go into all the things that have made me decided for sure that this is true, however if you would like to know I can post them at another time. Even though I have either been asleep or in one case catatonic when he comes out, everyone has said he is a very funny guy, and had them cracking up (ie I had them cracking up they would say to me the next morning). well either 7 years ago, or maybe longer the more i think about my life the more i see signs of something attached to me.

I came under attack by either 1 or maybe it really is 3 negs (could be a group of actual people but there is no way anyone ever stayed up 5 days strait just to mess with someone, and i have tried everything I can think of to get rid of them. Anyways to the heart of the question, could my split be allowing them to stay, could I be saying get the hell out and he's saying naw stay I'm enjoying watching him squirm?

I do suffer from schitsophernia, and i do actually have a chemical inbalance in my brain, and reading thru some of your website I can Identify with a lot of the whole being attacked by a neg with the sudden negitive imagies going back as far as to when i was 11 right after my older brother died (honestly I felt something give way in me that day like something just cracked it's hard to explain maybe it was just hy heart crying seeing as I couldn't bring myself to do that physicaly for almost 2 years)

But I could delve even further into my past and go all the way back to my major head trama, as a child of maybe 5-6, my life changed on a day that is forever lost to me, just a blank spot in my memory ( I honestly think that was the day I actually split (if i wasn't born this way), but could a personality that seems to be nice really want control and maybe is trying to scare me so bad i give it up? and I am babbling and you said no long posts, my apologies.

Leo

Robert Bruce
1st May 2008, 01:33 AM
G'day,

There are many possibilities as to what might have happened to cause your condition.

However, I try to focus on the practical, based upon what I have found to work.

It is quite possible, yes, that your accident or the trauma at the loss of your brother caused a split in your personality, and that this split has opened you to invasion by spirits and etc.

Things that might help....

Go to this link

http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=10

Read the first few articles and rig yourself a magnetic plus earthing sleeping arrangement.

I also recommend a raw food diet. See http://www.welikeitraw.com for a good start.

The combination of these things should make a significant difference in your condition.

Robert