PDA

View Full Version : Assisted OBE...

artdragondream
29th May 2007, 08:20 PM
I have many theories about OBE and AP. Most of them are just ways for me to finally have one. The topic interests me so much I've been researching it for the past 4 years very intently. One theory i have requires the help of an experienced OBE'r. Someone who leaves there body regularly.

The theory I have concerning helping someone exit is entering the persons dreams and assisting them in reaching lucidity. Ive read much on the ability to enter and participate in other peoples dreams while in the out of body state. If you were able to do this it seems to me you could talk to the person telling them that they are dreaming and guiding them into having a lucid dream where they could then move on to having a full OBE. Ive heard much on people having an OBE after having a lucid dream. Lucid dreams are in effect the state of mind awake, body asleep. All they need is be reminded to use an exit technique once they are lucid and they might actually be able to do it. At the very least it will provide them with the opportunity more often. Eventually the person will learn how to become lucid in the dream state on there own.

I am approaching it from this angle of entering someones dream because no one seems to be able to simply PULL someone out. CEP2plet tells me that when he tries to do this he encounters what he calls an "astral fractal" where everything becomes quite jumbled and chaotic.

If anyone would like to participate in an experiment to finally find a way to help someone achieve an out of body experience, (Someone like me :wink: ) through direct intervention and assistance, please PM me and we can work together. This would be a great opportunity to contribute to to the AP/OBE research community.

What do you think?

~Scott

CFTraveler
29th May 2007, 08:51 PM
If you read my recent journal, you'll see how much trouble I had doing it with my hubby, and his recall of what happened was diff. than mine, which goes to show you how difficult it is even when two people are physically close to each other.
I'd offer but I'm never sure when I can do it (usually on the weekend near the full moon), but there are many variables (energy, and how my life is going at the time-stress and anxiety are not good for me and projecting).
Have you tried affirmations to remind you when you are lucid?
Other than that, I can try to focus on your avatar (if it's what you look like) when I think I can and we can set something up.