PDA

View Full Version : Icy Crown Chakra

Flash_hound
29th May 2007, 09:11 PM
Hey, recently I had someone yell at me very severely and I was kind of humiliated. Afterward I felt like the top of my head was filled with ice... or that like cool liquid was going over the top of my head. The other time I have had this was in my third eye when someone said something that was particularly hurtful. Do you know what this is? I haven't experienced it anywhere else in my body other than my crown chakra and my third eye. When I first stimulated my third eye I got the same type of cold water feeling across it branching out. Could someone explain this to me? What it might be?

Korpo
29th May 2007, 09:20 PM
I just know that pulling heavenly energy down feels cold. Pulling earthly energy up feels warm. The touched areas would approximately be crown and root chakra (top of head and feet).

But I cannot make a direct connection to what you felt.

Oliver

Flash_hound
29th May 2007, 09:25 PM
Do you think that maybe my crown chakra was getting stimulated then and it was coincidentally at the same moment I was getting yelled at?

Flash_hound
30th May 2007, 07:24 PM
If anyone could long distance examine my energy body to make sure that I am not screwd up, that'd be awesome! If you can do that could you send me a private message? Thanks :D

CFTraveler
30th May 2007, 09:14 PM
Aunt Clair has the capabilities but is not feeling well, so I'm not sure if she is available to do this.

artdragondream
30th May 2007, 09:15 PM
I recently read the Celestine Prophecy it describes a system of energy where people who are argumentative or angry or insulting are actually stealing your energy. That cold feeling you felt could have been the effect of your energy being drained. Its the same thing with Ghosts, they absorb energy from around them in order to manifest and that causes the air to get cold. This could be whats going on.

~Scott

Flash_hound
31st May 2007, 01:46 PM
Well I defiantly removed some tubes from the top of my head that were obvioiusly for sucking energy (I mean visually) but I don't like anything as important to me as my crown and third eye seriously messed up. So hopefully someone will be able to sense my energy body and help me out. :D

Aunt Clair
4th June 2007, 11:27 AM
If you had a neg attachment , it would generally be stabbed in the back , they tend to be cowardly . You find them behind the sitter in the back of the heart .

There are negs that sit on the head though and this could be the case . But I don't think so .

It sounds to me instead , that your higher self is teaching you very well . When you get angry , the crown is opening and sending you a chill out , cool down which is very useful and very effective .

If it were a neg you would be having other symptoms like bad dreams , anxiety , depresssion , rage that is without cause etc .

I am happy to offer free readings on Thursdays still, I just dont take bookings right now . That way I don't have to disappoint someone if I am not feeling well and have to cut out early .
http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/ ... 2.html#new (http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/index.php/topic,426.msg4032.html#new)

Flash_hound
4th June 2007, 02:03 PM
Do I have to join your website in order to get a free reading?
:)

I never thought it was a neg I was more worried that the person (being a reikei practitioner) in her anger screwd up my crown chakra (probably accidentally). I wasn't personally angry at her, but she was angry at me... Anyway, thank you for the offer and I would love to take you up on it :). I just don't know how lol :wink:

Aunt Clair
5th June 2007, 02:39 AM
Do I have to join your website in order to get a free reading? :) Yes . Is that a problem ? Registration is free also . It will take you a few minutes to sign up . It will take me 20 to 60 minutes to read you .
I never thought it was a neg I was more worried that the person (being a reikei practitioner) in her anger screwd up my crown chakra (probably accidentally). I wasn't personally angry at her, but she was angry at me... I don't think that is possible .
Anyway, thank you for the offer and I would love to take you up on it :). I just don't know how lol :wink:Just register and hit the link , instructions on that thread .