PDA

View Full Version : Harmony and Dischord

olyris
19th March 2020, 06:38 AM
Harmony can be defined as the choice to be natural.
Dischord can be defined as the choice to reject society.

Between harmony and dischord are two things:
1. "I want sex" - harmony
2. "I hate people" - dischord

I am not saying there is no bad sex, I am saying there is no sexy hate.

No
Sexy
Hate!

Antares
19th March 2020, 07:09 AM
I am saying there is no sexy hate.

No
Sexy
Hate!
You might be surprised. :)

olyris
19th March 2020, 06:05 PM
You might be surprised. :)
Well, I don't know what you mean, but insofar as hate can be found in the orgasm itself - no it can't... dirty stinkin' pests these fools... no, really.

And I have hated a girlfriend or two intimately...

olyris
20th March 2020, 10:59 PM
Hehe.

My best theory on harmony, though, is that the world is "so," hence the work with spirits calling it clean or unclean to abide in "so and so." Well, anyhow...

olyris
21st March 2020, 02:44 AM
Another theory:

If you plot on a scale between 0 and 100, obedience <-> abundance, ie 40/60 or 60/40, for each individual, you get their divine origin. This is rather important because The Bible alludes to it. Consider wars and the attitude of obedience, or Hell's and the attitude of excess. When someone finds harmony in his or her Family, I think the world will have a way with climate change. olyris

olyris
21st March 2020, 08:23 PM
A sense of humour is for inspiration or reconciliation (leading or following). That makes joking the ability to pick the difference. A curious study, spiritual faith. Did you know - you either do or don't want happy others.

olyris
22nd March 2020, 08:57 PM
Good vs Evil​ is in this theme too, if you grok me...

olyris
15th May 2020, 04:27 PM
Somewhere between harmony and dischord is the curious theory of the miracle worker - the "conscious fool." Now, when something happens to you, you think about that. The conscious fool does that for no other purpose than to excel. So excellence is in some way the miracle of reaction to society. When I get harmony, I choose "purpose," when I get dischord, I choose "power." Is there any difference? Yes, they are entirely different BUT "passion" unites them and thus... passion is the way the world stays.

olyris
15th May 2020, 09:59 PM
The miracle itself can be performed at the time when "the conscious fool or the hypocrite - am I?"

olyris
16th May 2020, 10:19 PM
An idiot is someone who needs God like that is the whole truth. Idiots pray to humanity for work. Their work is Self. All idiots are to validate the idea that Higher Self is law. If they combine with each other in that Higher Self is cheating or cheated on, they are termed losers instead. So it be, that most spiritual work is hearing from idiots. The measure for losers is victory itself. I have described the difference between spirituality and religion here.

olyris
17th May 2020, 12:19 AM
An idiot is someone who needs God like that is the whole truth. Idiots pray to humanity for work. Their work is Self. All idiots are to validate the idea that Higher Self is law. If they combine with each other in that Higher Self is cheating or cheated on, they are termed losers instead. So it be, that most spiritual work is hearing from idiots. The measure for losers is victory itself. I have described the difference between spirituality and religion here.
"Am I dealing with idiots or losers?"
"Yes."

olyris
17th May 2020, 05:12 AM
If they won't tell you if they are an idiot or a loser, it is called "joking." Practical definition of joking: "I must be what I must be seeing." :redface:

Now according to my psychoanalysis:
- projection of the self chooses laws
- projection of the godhead chooses humanity

Ah, but for the devil... Cup of tea, anyone?

olyris
17th May 2020, 08:08 AM
What did the miracle worker say to the "converted?" Stay holy, fools.

My Higher Self is smiling. olyris

olyris
4th June 2020, 03:19 PM
Faith is the exacter.

Everything that you do want is bound to be in your mind as necessary to you. Faith's certainty is that knowing what you do, getting clear on what you want, is perfectly divine. Life in Heaven. The choice to exercise faith is NOT meant to be about "I follow that myth figure," for it is "I have to want something more," indeed for myself.

I find it works to want up to 3 things overall - it can pay to write them down.

olyris
4th June 2020, 09:47 PM
Still on the matter of harmony and dischord. I have encountered these beings I term the "arid angels" - they are, picture a desert land, and they are one with the sands. They all have a dry sense of humour and know you like you do. Fun.

olyris
6th June 2020, 02:31 AM
How very...

hope is not boredom
boredom is not lonely
lonely is not wrong
wrong is not fair
fair is not bad
humanity is not dark

What you know is you have what you know.

olyris
18th June 2020, 11:23 PM
The Lord's Prayer (ordinary) is for bread and water.
The Lord's Prayer (profound) is for truth and love, then...

olyris
19th June 2020, 04:00 AM
What I have found with regard to harmony and natural laws - perfection, balance, and power - is they don't "change soon." So you have a situation in which there are no drastic problems. And of course, truth is natural entitled to more when it is more.

olyris
8th July 2021, 06:36 AM
What I have found with regard to harmony and natural laws - perfection, balance, and power - is they don't "change soon." So you have a situation in which there are no drastic problems. And of course, truth is natural entitled to more when it is more.
Flora (perfection), fauna (balance) and fungal (power) constitute the kingdom of all natural sovereignty. By raising the energy of these, you can become human enough to, well, survive. Harmony (being wise) is for now, justice (killing the god) is for the journey further.

It's about freedom... o

olyris
8th July 2021, 07:43 AM
Flora (perfection), fauna (balance) and fungal (power) constitute the kingdom of all natural sovereignty. By raising the energy of these, you can become human enough to, well, survive. Harmony (being wise) is for now, justice (killing the god) is for the journey further.

It's about freedom... o
if i went (thoth for perfection) = tolerance
and (ra for balance) = forgiveness
and (hermes for power) = respect

but what if i went (zeus for perfection) = intolerance
and (zeus for balance) = perfection
and (zeus for power) = inspiration

Maybe the formulation for Gods in the promordial is name + bank balance = death by justice - this is a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ joke.
But I think that it really is prana + mana = [?]

Can these Gods get to working on phixing the planet? I am.

olyris
8th July 2021, 08:18 AM
The other one I have connected with in the Game of Gods is AA Michael (who is God to a few):
- perfection -> will
- balance -> protection
- power -> knowledge

As natural justices were found in a 1,2,3 step religious initiation according to this.

olyris
17th July 2021, 07:02 AM
Why perfection, balance and power? These words allow words.

olyris
17th August 2021, 07:47 PM
Light that forgives is in harmony.
Darkness that survives is in harmony.

Such is the premise that the conclusion of spiritual study (inner self work) is balance, not atrophe!