PDA

View Full Version : Wierd changes

Jonestown
30th May 2007, 01:51 PM
Hey, I am looking for somebody to tell me what is going on. I have noticed that as I have been doing the full body circuit, that my navel storage center seems blocked, and when I try to put energy there, it gets defered to my heart area. Is this normal? The other thing that is kind of wierd is now when I go into trance, every time, without doing any real chakra work, one chakra always gets stimulated on its own spontaniousely. MOst of the time it is the neck center, but has been every other center too. Is this a good sign or a bad sign?

artdragondream
30th May 2007, 03:54 PM
In Roberts Book Astral Dynamics he describes the three energy centers as storage devices that when full divert the excess energy to the energy center above it. I think your navel center is full and is sending the new energy to your heart center. This is good. Once your heart center is full then it will send the energy to the third eye center and that's when the fun begins I think. I'm not to sure about your chakras though I think its gust that when they stimulate like that they are simply having an easier time of it because they are fully developed. You should concentrate on the others so they are as developed as your throat.

~Scott

Korpo
30th May 2007, 05:04 PM
I'm not sure it is that what happens.

Can you describe the "blocked" feeling more closely?

Oliver

blacktiger057
30th May 2007, 05:10 PM
I didn't even know storage centers could be blocked....maybe it is full and automatically goes to the heart??

Jonestown
30th May 2007, 05:19 PM
In responce to olivers post, It is like a detour. I try to force energy into the storage center, and it just does not go, but I feel it pouring into the heart area. Is there another storage center by the heart? I knew that there are three, and I thought that they filled up at the same time, not one after the other. All I know is that for some reason my body does not want energy in the sub naval storage center.

Korpo
30th May 2007, 05:23 PM
I had this week a feeling like a weight down on my chest when lying down - I found a whole layer of blockage in my chest like a stranglehold on my Middle Tantien / Heart storage. It got triggered before when strong emotional energy emanated from there, but here I had heart center action from an exit technique and felt this layer.

This "blocked down" access to this center. A block is one thing that shows reduced throughput of energy. A system actually blocked-off feels like nothing. It's more like additional resistance on the wires, so it still registers with the nerves, not a real "broken" wire.

Again it would be useful to know how the "blocked" sensation actually felt. I'm not so sure about overflowing - was it in a straight line from sub-navel storage in the center of the body to the heart storage in the center of the body?

Oliver

Korpo
30th May 2007, 05:26 PM
Jonestown - forcing is the worst idea. Forcing never made things better. If it is forced, it is not a natural spillover I'd think.

There are three centers, and Robert's technique fills the lowest. Did it "not go" into the lowest right from the start or did this effect start after some time? If the first is the case, then it is more likely a blockage, and the later may indeed have something to do with capacity.

Oliver

Jonestown
30th May 2007, 05:46 PM
The best way to describe it is a bouncing feeling, like there is a rubber barrier right there. I can feel the sensation bounce into the heart area. It is fairly difficult to describe so you must forgive me :? to give a little history, I had amazing sensations in the sub naval before. I had a hard time with energy work and when I started raising it to the subnaval, that was the encouraging moment. It was a complete euphoria, and my whole body felt regernated and rejuvinated. My whole energy body got stronger, and I could feel the difference in the energy work. Now I still feel the energy, but it feels like the energy is being redirected in the final leg of the circiut. (It is still a wonderful feeling, I just don't know what is happening and and being still fairly new in this energy thing, I wanted to know if it is normal or not, or something to be concerned about)

That actually brings me to another question... pain is not always an indicator of bad things, only sometimes, can you do something that feels good, but is bad or counterproductive in relation to energy work?

Hey thanks for engaging me on this, I really take advice to heart... No pun intended.

Jeff

Jonestown
30th May 2007, 05:48 PM
Force might not have been the best word choice. :roll: probably a better way to put it would be as I focus energy there, it goes somewhere else. I don't fight that, but let it go where it wants. I just never have had energy not go where I focus it.

Korpo
30th May 2007, 05:56 PM
The way you describe this it could actually be overflowing. I'm out of my depth here, you seem to have some unique sensations. :) As long it is not painful, there's a pretty good chance it is alright. I just had "issues" with the word "blocked", that's all.

A "real" blockage more often feels painful, tightened up, not right, or like a feeling of strength. Or a mixture of these. "Bouncy" feelings do come to mind. :)

Things that can feel good but not be good can arise with ungrounded energy work I'd guess. Also take note that it is possible to "reprogram yourself" to feel a "good" sensation instead of a "bad" one, which is not desirable, because then you no longer get the necessary warning signs. But these are not issues you will find with Robert's energy work if you stick to his instructions faithfully and monitor yourself carefully.

Oliver

Korpo
30th May 2007, 06:06 PM
PS - Jonestown, do you have a very healthy or fit body? How often are you sick on average? Do you feel energetic overall?

Oliver

Jonestown
30th May 2007, 06:31 PM
I am very fit. I eat organic, and I never get sick. I have a strong immune system. If I get a "cold" I might feel clogged for a couple hours, but it goes away, and as far as the flu, I think I had it in 2000 for a couple of days... (I Stay away from doctors) :P

Korpo
30th May 2007, 06:43 PM
Well, then the lower navel center might have no need for "extra energy" ;). As long as you (gently) focus on the right spot and then the energy gets redirected, this has a good chance of being a spillover.

Oliver

artdragondream
30th May 2007, 06:59 PM
You are fine. Not all the energy centers fill up at the same time. Its almost like gravity has some effect. It starts filling at the navel center. When that is full it starts filling to the Heart then the third eye. That euphoric, energised feeling you had at first was just your body responding to the extra energy its getting. Its not as dramatic now because your body has become accustomed to it. The first energy center deals with the vitality of the physical body, that's why it felt so good. Your heart center deals with emotional issues where as the third eye center will deal with the spirit, psychic ability and such.

So your doing great, I think.

~Scott

Aunt Clair
4th June 2007, 12:03 PM
Energy travels up and down the spine through the chakras . The stones aka tan tiens or energy storage centres do fill up with excess energy but the stone would not divert the primary life sustaining flow to fill .

The newly emergent chakras however will starve a flow for a short time . The flow merely becomes blocked as the newly emergent centre is filling up . You mention the neck and there are new chakras that manifest there notably the mouth chakra moves up and makes way for an aqua chakra in the throat . This new centre appears when the voice begins to become active that is the ability to evoke or to speak in projection .

Many people born after 1980 have all chakras open on the spine as they begin .

But this is not always the case , Some people are purple trees having abundant energy branches above the heart and very little flow in their legs . Others are red leggers . These have full flow from soles to the heart but little flow above it .

If the flow is not moving through an area we need to gently and slowly remove blockages .

Here are some methods to open the legs ;
1. read the free NEW tutorials .

2. sit on the floor and place the flat palm on the sole of the opposite foot . Pull energy into the crown to the heart down the arm to the palm and push it into the sole . pull the energy around to the heart and repeat until the energy runs clean , fast and clear . Then reverse the flow making it run down the leg to the sole to the palm back up the arm . Run this until clean, fast and clear . Then switch hand and leg and repeat the exercise .

3. form a psi ball and place it in the opposite leg push and pull it with energy hands while eyes are closed in meditative trance . pushing the ball up the leg slowly to the hip and then roll it slowly back down . Always do an exercise slowly at first backing off if you feel pain . But if it goes well , continue until the energy runs clean , clear and fast .

4. Purge energy daily from the heels . Stand in the vitruvian man pose like a star arms apart in aV legs in a /\ pulling in energy from heart mouth , nose , crown and push this down to the ground out both heels with each breath .

5. Set aside time to daily work with energy .

Here are some methods to open the body above the heart .

1. Place the palms flat against each other . Begin to bring energy up from the ground through the soles to the ankles , knees , hips . Fully exhale . Now suck up the pelvic floor and suck in the abdominal wall to the heart push this energy over the heart to the shoulders like the hood on a cape . As it comes up also breath in suck energy down from the crown to the heart make it roll down the right arm to the palms across and up the left arm to the heart . Repeat until the energy runs clean , fast and clear . Now reverse the flow and repeat .

2.Try to separate the palms as far as you can and still feel the flow pass the psi from one palm back to the other . As you inhale bring energy from the stronger part of your body , in this case from the ground to the soles up to the heart and down the right arm across the palm and whip it back to go back up the same arm . When you can do this clean and fast reverse your flow causing the left arm to send and recieve energy up and down like an elevator .

3. Where there is a blockage, place the right palm flat over the spot on the other side of the body place the left palm , send psi from the area most open in this case up from the feet (otherwise down from the crown ) to the heart and out the right palm and through the body to the other palm to catch it and cause it to go to the heart and round again . Continue to loop energy until it runs clean , fast and clear . When you are done reverse the process coming down the left hand first . After that reverse the position of the hands . Work slowly and gently when you feel resistance , work fast and fresh when you feel no resistance .

Here are some links; Try 1-4 for now .
http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... highlight= (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=8257&highlight=)