PDA

View Full Version : Colors of mysticism (the tree of the universe)

Antares
8th April 2020, 05:46 AM
10 levels of the tree of the universe:

Black - spiritual slavery
Red - magic
Orange - shamanism
Yellow - astral projection
Green - healing
Blue - knowing
Indigo - telepathy
Violet - alchemy
White - spiritual freedom

The 10th level is invisible (it has no name and no reference, but "I called it Tao"), the 9th level is barely visible. :)

BTW don't fall into a trap of thinking that the black 1st level is 'worst' than 10th or any other. ;) I want to have a full spectrum of the universe.

olyris
8th April 2020, 07:07 AM
Black for the "never been but fun" - this colour is new proof of all rainbow technically.

Maybe not colours:
Copy from hard drive - 10 dimensions and their knowledge is one:

Multidimensional
================

DIVINE KNOWLEDGE
Philosopher: Spirit
Alchemist: Light
Melchizedek: Truth
Creator: Grace
Co-Creator: Peace
Creator: Will
Heaven: Knowledge
Love: Faith
Bliss: Happy
Hell: Respect
HOLY KNOWLEDGE

--> I always found they related to girls the most, not the physical bodies but the dimensionally aware self(s). I believe a shaman resurrects his cultural "next of kin," through trial.

olyris
8th April 2020, 03:04 PM
Colour therapy is the one way to recognise the self in others - in a black and white world, no such question as, "do I hear you?" So you could infer that the black and white model applies specifically to sight - "independence" in particular being in shades of gray.

Antares
8th April 2020, 03:28 PM
Co-Creator: Peace
Heaven: Knowledge

Is there a specific reason for a Creator to be duplicated?

I'm missing Earth, and undergrounds (known also as hells), being also part of the multidimensional reality. :)

Colour therapy is the one way to recognise
Or another aspect of alchemy. I associated the colors a way strictly, but alchemy in its essence is quite universal, can be applied to any other color. Like healing, magic, knowing, and so forth.

olyris
8th April 2020, 10:54 PM
Creator-above-cocreator is applicable in that you can ascend through the dimensions. So say if you co-created with author Robert Bruce, you could secretly become the creator above that - it's not control it's thought levels, which are acts, technically.

Yes, it's a good point that symbols are the universe while colours are the earth.

olyris
8th April 2020, 11:00 PM
Colour therapy is the one way to recognise the self in others - in a black and white world, no such question as, "do I hear you?" So you could infer that the black and white model applies specifically to sight - "independence" in particular being in shades of gray.
In this, the symbols would see the Higher Self projected, while colours the Oversoul. The Buddha is reported to have more-or-less ignored every being as selves not born of his detached realisation. So there you go.

Antares
9th April 2020, 07:24 PM

I meant actually this, when referring to a "Creator" duplication (not a Co-creator).

Yes, it's a good point that symbols are the universe while colours are the earth.
The universe contains the earth; I believe it's about heaven... :)
Yeah... heaven is abstract concept, idea, or even more (when beyond-mental dimensions are regarded) - beyond form... That's a perfect point out of you (this was not coming from me).

olyris
10th April 2020, 10:17 AM
I meant actually this, when referring to a "Creator" duplication (not a Co-creator).
Yes, I simply cut-and-pasted it from the hard drive, and neglected to explain. It's a very old paradigm that I came up with 10+ years ago. I can say this: Creating your own spirituality, there is infinite truth in that.

Creator level 5 and creator level 7 - when I came up with this it was deliberately two different planes - is hard to say "i am creator above co-creator now." I think technically level 7 would be called "making," in the religious specific sense. A subtle difference.

olyris
24th April 2020, 01:34 PM
Care is the choice to rise above; understanding is the evidence of such.

Antares
25th April 2020, 11:35 AM
The 8 pathways (levels) to salvation + references to buddhism (the noble eightfold path):

1. Black - spiritual slavery : way of a weakness - Right View (because when you cannot do anything, you need to choose your perspective)
2. Red - magic : way of power - Right Resolve / Intention (because when you have power, you need to do use it with the right intention)
3. Orange - shamanism : way of nature (universe) - Right Speech (because when you connect with the universe, you need to learn to communicate with it)
4. Yellow - astral projection : way of death - Right Conduct (because when you go beyond the living, you need to refrain from the temptations of the astra realm)
5. Green - healing : way of life - Right Livelihood (because when you choose life, all is a subject to benefit from that choice)
6. Blue - knowing : way of sage - Right Effort (because when you have knowledge, you have the advantage over all powers)
7. Indigo - telepathy : way of mystic - Right Mindfulness (because you realize that everything works two-ways)
8. Violet - alchemy : way of god - Right samadhi (because you realize there is only one way, after all)

Note that this is not a coincidence that the consecutive level is in opposite to the preceding one.

Antares
26th April 2020, 12:41 PM
7 control centers / aspects of the universe

Each center controls certain aspect.

https://i.postimg.cc/8kB66tsM/7-aspects-scheme.png

1-3: turned outward
5-7: turned inward
4: balance

7 corresponds to 1: Magic is a hidden form of Alchemy - transforming outward, gaining inner transformation
6 corresponds to 2: Shamanism is a hidden form of Telepathy: communicating outward in order to gain inner communication
5 corresponds to 3: Astral travel is a hidden form of Knowing: exploring outward in order to gain inner exploration
4 is central / balanced aspect: Healing

Personal tools for gaining higher levels:

Magic: gain power to break the chains of slavery of weakness
Shamanism: communicate to regain harmony and peace after the power disturbance
Astral travel: explore to gain the idea of the living
Healing: heal to overcome the death
Knowing: gain understanding to overcome dependence
Telepathy: gain perception to disolve the illusion of knowledge
Alchemy: transform to gain the power of all the other assets

Qabbalah / Ankh reference:
Heaven: 7 aspects above (circle), Earth: 4 ways of slaves below (cross).

https://i.postimg.cc/ysymgYSt/ankh-7-6-4.png

Qabbalah tree correspondences:

https://i.postimg.cc/j5YDW7bM/qabbalah-ankh-tree-of-life.png

olyris
27th April 2020, 04:18 AM
Yes. Black is spiritual slavery, and rainbow is the higher life of that, though.

Never experienced the black ray? Then you are not a shaman!!! :roll:

Antares
26th October 2020, 01:59 PM
In the Kabbalah Revealed... book Michael Laitman has stated something on what I considered intuitively, but could not find confirmation in any texts: that the whole universe consists only of sephirots and nothing else, i.e. everything is made out of structures of these 10 sephirots. (Sephirots, or spheres, are the structure of the universe).

This is important to state that, because there are many other interpretations of qabbalah tree.

CFTraveler
26th October 2020, 07:52 PM
In the Kabbalah Revealed... book Michael Laitman has stated something on what I considered intuitively, but could not find confirmation in any texts: that the whole universe consists only of sephirots and nothing else, i.e. everything is made out of structures of these 10 sephirots. (Sephirots, or spheres, are the structure of the universe).

This is important to state that, because there are many other interpretations of qabbalah tree. That makes sense, if the Sephira are the space created to hold the light, then the light is what makes the universe.

olyris
26th October 2020, 08:40 PM
The theory that the universe is love is called alchemy; is light is called shamanism. There is a "great work" in shamanism too - being the good society, not some rather dark culture. It does take will.

olyris
26th October 2020, 09:46 PM
The "tree of life" or more affectionately "tree of bad" if you want me, understands that DAATH is the miracle worker, though.

What I don't believe in shall be used to gain what I do - this is typically understood as money, OK, but how much money is in the tree of bad... Yep, that was me, looting the hell. Satan is now a vegan.

olyris
27th October 2020, 09:35 PM
If red were the colour of work, and work is generally well physical - being safe is knowing reality. A lesson learned - never convince a master to be fun - unless you want their ego. Of course, the ego COULD be doing a runner with the name of God alone in all.

:wave: