PDA

View Full Version : Astral projection and possession ... is it true?

Tooraj2008
25th April 2020, 07:27 PM
I know that the bellow you tube link has discussed before but I want to discuss the other aspect of issue:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Htu8FchIjg4&t=24s

in the video he says the Etheric realm is very dangerous because the entities that are in the Etheric when see you they want to be in 3d world so they catch you and you bring them to your life when coming back to your body.
But the probelm is that he says different thing in his lesson in PDF as coming bellow:

https://thegreatwhitebrotherhood.org/lessons/possession/

he says in PDF that the evil entity should ask you and introduce himself to you and then you have to invite him! He says this is a Spiritual Law!

How do you describe this opposition?
Is this Spiritual Law True?if yes ...so how the entities can attack then attach according to above video?

olyris
27th April 2020, 04:11 AM
Entities (people with problems, if you will) attach when they know that you are compassionate. Not when they know that you like evil! When they know that you are compassionate.

Compassion is the birth of Love, in humans and all other species for that matter.

Tooraj2008
30th April 2020, 02:32 PM
I sent an email to Bob Sanders(who is the owner of the above youtube channel and https://thegreatwhitebrotherhood.org/ ) and asked the above question ...

and the reply by the Admin is :

Thank you for your message.
When you do AP, you are at risk because if you are not properly trained to AP or AP while not protected, then you are at risk because essentially you are in their world.
When you AP you may be in the etheric or possibly in the lower astral realms where dangerous entities reside.
If you are not properly trained or protected, you are a sitting duck and could be an easy target for an experienced negative entity.
So, what Bob may have been referring to was more to do with black magic. That is where I understand that you have to accept the curse or whatever it is that the black magician is trying to send to you.

Hope this helps

olyris
30th April 2020, 02:42 PM
I think it would work to say that all spirits know protection, and the one's that stay are like you - insight.

Tooraj2008
30th April 2020, 04:30 PM
What is obvious is that GOD has put this capability(astral projection) into human for a specific reason! It might be dangerous but the dangers and protection should be researched and studied... For example electricity could kill a man but when the scientists discovered how to use it then electricity became usefull for life.

CFTraveler
1st May 2020, 10:14 PM
I sent an email to Bob Sanders(who is the owner of the above youtube channel and https://thegreatwhitebrotherhood.org/ ) and asked the above question ...

and the reply by the Admin is :

Thank you for your message.
When you do AP, you are at risk because if you are not properly trained to AP or AP while not protected, then you are at risk because essentially you are in their world.
When you AP you may be in the etheric or possibly in the lower astral realms where dangerous entities reside.
If you are not properly trained or protected, you are a sitting duck and could be an easy target for an experienced negative entity.
So, what Bob may have been referring to was more to do with black magic. That is where I understand that you have to accept the curse or whatever it is that the black magician is trying to send to you.

Hope this helps He seems to think the astral is a place in timespace that you can go to and get lost, and be 'in their world'. As multidimensional beings, we're in all the realms of manifestation. We are in all of them all the time, so it's 'our' world as much as theirs, and there is a part of our mind that is conscious 'there' while our conscious mind (our physical conscious mind) is centered in the physical realm while we're awake and alert.
I especially like how he keep saying " if you are not properly trained"- I suppose he means "by his organization."

LDer86
29th May 2020, 06:08 PM
While talking about black magic I remember the music video by katy perry

Please do not post links until you have ten posts that are not links.- Admin

LDer86
8th June 2020, 06:01 PM
Entities (people with problems, if you will) attach when they know that you are compassionate. Not when they know that you like evil! When they know that you are compassionate.

Compassion is the birth of Love, in humans and all other species for that matter.

Being too nice is not nice! This makes attracting needy guys!

olyris
9th June 2020, 06:00 AM
Being too nice is not nice! This makes attracting needy guys!
That's true, we only NEED food, water and TV... I WANT sex and prefer that to needing it. So do every girl I did know. :wacky1:

LDer86
9th June 2020, 08:02 AM
That's true, we only NEED food, water and TV... I WANT sex and prefer that to needing it. So do every girl I did know. :wacky1:

There is no problem in "needing"! The problem is that needy guys want sth but doesn't give sth in return because they know that nice guys usually give things for free .
Nice guys are the type that need confirmation!

Antares
9th June 2020, 04:35 PM
The problem is that needy guys want sth but doesn't give sth in return because they know that nice guys usually give things for free .
Yeah, this is a big problem. Time to quit the needy and nice stuff. ;)

olyris
10th June 2020, 01:26 AM
:lol: Yes you obviously have to be hard as rock to share - I will admit you that one.

LDer86
10th June 2020, 11:55 AM
:lol: Yes you obviously have to be hard as rock to share - I will admit you that one.

No.Look at the subject of the thread! This kind of behaviour is dangerous while OBEs...Being nice to everyone and everything means attracting all of stuff..because the enviroment of OBE's are thought and emotion sensitive!

olyris
10th June 2020, 01:00 PM
I do know what you mean LDer86 - the only reason I am not being rough with you is because I prefer divine knowledge to "our pain." "Our pain" is a theory that is perfectly hypocritical, and absolutely you are right.

Antares
7th August 2020, 05:07 AM
It occurred to me, possession (attempt). Nothing problematical. It's like with any other energy that you can replenish.

Sinera
7th August 2020, 06:16 PM
Fear sells.

CFTraveler
22nd August 2020, 03:18 PM
Fear sells. I concur.

AstralGekko
5th September 2020, 06:09 PM
He seems to think the astral is a place in timespace that you can go to and get lost, and be 'in their world'. As multidimensional beings, we're in all the realms of manifestation. We are in all of them all the time, so it's 'our' world as much as theirs, and there is a part of our mind that is conscious 'there' while our conscious mind (our physical conscious mind) is centered in the physical realm while we're awake and alert.
I especially like how he keep saying " if you are not properly trained"- I suppose he means "by his organization."

Ah good old fear tactic. Of course! it's all over youtube. There is motive behind what ANYONE does in regards to ANYTHING... So everyone on youtube whether it's providing content on food or even content on spiritual things, they all have a reason for it. Tough to say what everyone's motive is. The reality is if you think your going to be overtaken by spirits, then you probably won't AP in the first place. I'm not sure how one can develop a no fear mindset but you have to have a certain mentality to really want to astral project.