PDA

View Full Version : Can hats and hair interfere with crown chakra activity and Kundalini

Jexx
16th June 2020, 03:26 PM
Hi,

I was thinking about the issue of foreign materials interfering with chakras, and have been wondering seriously whether things like thick hair or a hat can interfere with the functioning or activity of the crown chakra?

I have also noticed that many of the eastern monks from various countries and disciplines choose to have extremely short hair or no hair at all. Is this purely a style choice, or are they keeping their crown chakra clear and free of obstruction?

If a person raises Kundalini with seriously thick head of hair, or wearing a hat, can that have a detrimental effect, especially given that the whole "hooded cobra" thing can happen?

Many Thanks

Jexx

olyris
16th June 2020, 09:38 PM
Long hair romanticises, real short hair is here for real - myths and realities.
Hats are for roles, cricket captain or pope - proper or default.

Robert Bruce
17th June 2020, 12:57 AM
Buddhist monks shave their heads, and their bodies, so fleas and lice cannot invade them. They try not to kill insects.

As far as I know, long hair will not affect kundalini phenomena.

I had long hair when I first raised Kundalini. And later, I grew it even longer, to my waist, and the hair never caused any K issues.

A hat might cause some problems.

robert

olyris
17th June 2020, 07:47 AM
Coloured hair depends on the colour. Pink hair sees everybody as colourful, purple hair sees them as tame. If you decide to be a blonde, you will feel like life itself.

Antares
17th June 2020, 08:37 PM
If you look at taoists in the ancient times, particularly immortals, you may notice that most of them had long hair and beards. They didn't shave.

Robert Bruce
18th June 2020, 09:16 AM
Good point.

However, I do not know if these things will affect the energy of the head chakras. If the hair is dirty, that would likely cause issues...because all the chakras work better if the body is super clean.

robert

CFTraveler
18th June 2020, 02:45 PM
It ocurrs to me that dirt in general causes itch and discomfort, which causes loss of concentration. So an itchy head does not make for good meditative practices, unless it's the point of the exercise.

Antares
18th June 2020, 05:43 PM
Interesting. When doing anything non-physical, I have tendency to ignore body at all! :) I just focus on energy, sensing which can be managed like turning on and off sound volume.

olyris
18th June 2020, 11:01 PM
The cleanest head of the all is the Medusa, and everybody has these rights - peace, life, liberty and property. One can be as angry as (s)he likes to and still be exhalted. The point? To be honest.

Who reads what I am typing is showering properly. ;)

Robert Bruce
19th June 2020, 12:50 AM
The Medusa effect (my term) gives you perfect psychic abilities...all abilities at the highest level.

These abilities are energy dependent, meaning that once you are out of the raised kundalini/Medusa state, the ability is no longer present and you are back to normal.

robert

Antares
19th June 2020, 01:01 PM
Why kundalini is called medusa? Do you know the mechanics behind this super psychic abilities ecfects?

Robert Bruce
19th June 2020, 02:14 PM
Kundalini is not called Medusa.

Medusa is my term for one of the phenomenon that can appear during a raised kundalini session. This is where you feel lots of snake like things coming out of the surface of your head. These form patterns depending on what you are doing or thinking about.

Mechanics...these are unknown.

robert

atsguy
19th June 2020, 03:25 PM
Kundalini is not called Medusa.

Medusa is my term for one of the phenomenon that can appear during a raised kundalini session. This is where you feel lots of snake like things coming out of the surface of your head. These form patterns depending on what you are doing or thinking about.

Mechanics...these are unknown.

robert

Is the Medusa effect and kundalini only possible for us when we have a flesh and blood physical body. I don’t see any reports of astral travelers seeing or hearing about these things from astral/spirit world residences.

Is the energy needed to sustain it dependent on the energy storage centers being full?

Robert Bruce
19th June 2020, 04:02 PM
As far as I know, yes, you need a physical body in order to raise kundalini.

robert

Antares
19th June 2020, 05:41 PM
Is the Medusa effect and kundalini only possible for us when we have a flesh and blood physical body. I don’t see any reports of astral travelers seeing or hearing about these things from astral/spirit world residences.

Is the energy needed to sustain it dependent on the energy storage centers being full?
According to my knowledge, kundalini and chakras are physical body dependent (or to be precise, ethereal dependent, which BTW is closely related to physical). Therefore it is something available to humans (having ethereal body), and not astral bodies (being outside the body, or not having at all physical presence - when we talk about non-living physically beings).

olyris
19th June 2020, 09:49 PM
It is like saying that you need to play a game in order to win.

I suppose you could say it all began with the male/female sexual source centers and their "thee/thou, I love" proclaimation. But I do not believe that you meet people in astral dimensions unless/until you are willing to meet such energies in your own well life.

Antares
20th June 2020, 06:28 AM
It is like saying that you need to play a game in order to win.

I suppose you could say it all began with the male/female sexual source centers and their "thee/thou, I love" proclaimation. But I do not believe that you meet people in astral dimensions unless/until you are willing to meet such energies in your own well life.
Astral is not something seperate. If you think of everything as a field of / in consciousness, you won't see a need to make such divisions such as life vs. dimension. I.e. you reclaim your rights here and now. Then you leave the illusion of death, simply by changing your persepctive. Energy always follows your consciousness, whether you are aware of it, or you are not.

olyris
20th June 2020, 09:40 AM
I would agree with you that rights are where it's at. But wouldn't kundalini have the rights of everyone?

Robert Bruce
20th June 2020, 09:48 AM
The main similarity between the physical universe and the astral is that they occupy the same space.

Everything else is different.

A small percentage of people can sense things in the astral, like psychics/clairvoyants.

But these dimensional areas are largely separate.

You can also think of the astral dimension as something like how hyperspace or subspace is depicted in some movies.

robert

olyris
20th June 2020, 11:09 AM
It would seem to be right to suppose that a psychic has a catchment area for his/her will, and chooses positively in that. I think this zone is called "ajna" though. Consequences...

edit: Almost identically, the brow chakra, which identifies space as physical, is found to want alone too.

Antares
22nd June 2020, 07:42 PM
The main similarity between the physical universe and the astral is that they occupy the same space.

Everything else is different.

A small percentage of people can sense things in the astral, like psychics/clairvoyants.

But these dimensional areas are largely separate.

You can also think of the astral dimension as something like how hyperspace or subspace is depicted in some movies.
No doubt, they need to be different. And our mind 'needs' to make this perceived barrier between the two. I believe this is due to the agenda on the Earth plane. One of things that always made me wonder here is a typical, subconscious fear that people have when attempting OBE. Is it really natural?

Yet, in the end, it is all about perception. Some people, for instance, claim that they can see through matter (I cannot, at the moment at least) and state that matter is not solid.

A very interesting point can be found in the ancient cosmologies which tell about "energy" being substance of the universe on all levels (logically meaning that you need an "energetic presence" - possibly also physical - when 'inside' the universe, and when there's no energy presence, you are not in it, i.e. pure consciousness without substance, form, energy etc.) - universal and mutable, travelling through the it continously: from physical to ethereal, from ethereal to astral, from astral to spiritual, and so on. This is also the basis for eastern medical systems. It's very interesting in the context of quantum physics, basically stating the same: atoms are not just ultimate tiny "balls", they consist of smaller 'particles', pretty universal ones (protons, neutrons, electrons). Electrons are most interesting of those, being far from what we expect: according to physicists, being more like fog, not a point. Finally, we find only small portions of quantum energy - and this is the point where modern science currently ends.

In the end, these barriers between dimensions may turn out to be purely our personal and subjective restrictions. Many people believe that they do not have anything except a physical body - they believe that they do not experience anything but physical senses. Some are doubtful even whether they have any dreams - many people just don't remember them. They exclude something because lack of experience. How to convince such people that they have also something like ethereal or astral body? Or how to convince them that they can even transport and transform energy from one level to another? And that it is achievable for a human being to become aware of deeper parts of the mind - including astral one? I discovered that how my mind and memory work depends largely on my attitude, beliefs and expectations - most of them being deeply rooted in the subconscious part of the mind. But why? Where these limitations come from? What is the idea behind all of those systems, starting from cells and DNA, to complex interactions between different energy levels, physical included?
I really believe that our limitations can be overcome and worked out. To me it seems like working on a meta-level in opposite to our typical level that we usually operate on, which can be considered to be a next level of thinking (being aware of our mental processes); and then of course we can go from that point to even next meta-level (being aware of meta-level mental processes), and so on. If mind is infinite, this process probably is also infinite, never ending.
From a limited perspective of a human being, it seems really like matter is solid (if limiting to physical senses), energy is divided into various forms such as protons, neutrons, photons, or quantum particles... But I'd start with the paradigm that energy is fluid and universal, and in this way we face only separation or limitation inherent within our own expectations and beliefs how the world works.
And perhaps this point is really fascinating. There is really a lot to discover about the mind and the universe, how we limit ourselves and how we may overcome it: re-creating not just what is apparent, but foremostly transform our own perception of things...

Robert Bruce
23rd June 2020, 10:54 AM
E=Mc squared says it all. Energy is matter at the speed of light, and consequentially, matter is energy that is not at the speed of light.

The only way to truly convince someone that they have an astral body, or dreams, or an afterlife, is for them to experience it themselves.

It is amazing how people change from being completely negative about OBE when they have one. Suddenly its all real to them.

robert

Antares
26th June 2020, 06:11 AM
I must admit that I believe in integration - that it is possible to integrate all of your parts. I am actually 100% certain that it is possible - and achievable in one lifetime! This means that to me any separation is just an illusion. :)

Robert Bruce
26th June 2020, 06:19 AM
I understand where you are coming from, philosophically speaking.

However, I have the opposite view.... that there is only one consciousness in the universe....

robert

Antares
26th June 2020, 06:54 AM
Okay. Thanks for sharing your view. I also understand your point, it is not unfamiliar to me. :)

IA56
26th June 2020, 07:39 AM
My experience is also that there is only ONE consiousness what I have to intergrate all my parts to be in synk with....the experience what I call the dividerline...was about this....I was not ready to go up into the ONE...I also did feel that I have own will but when I am ready to go into the ONE there is only ONE consiusness and I will be intergrated with it....I did also feel it is okay to take my time...but I felt that it will demand from my side to really be ready to give up my individuality ...but the price is ...total bliss and happiness in a total new way what is not possible to dress in words.
I feel a bit stupid but this experience was so strong and felt so true...so I will stand for to be true to me.....and I believe what I experienced was real.

Antares
26th June 2020, 08:05 AM
My experience is also that there is only ONE consiousness what I have to intergrate all my parts to be in synk with....the experience what I call the dividerline...was about this....I was not ready to go up into the ONE...I also did feel that I have own will but when I am ready to go into the ONE there is only ONE consiusness and I will be intergrated with it....I did also feel it is okay to take my time...but I felt that it will demand from my side to really be ready to give up my individuality ...but the price is ...total bliss and happiness in a total new way what is not possible to dress in words.
I feel a bit stupid but this experience was so strong and felt so true...so I will stand for to be true to me.....and I believe what I experienced was real.
The "giving up" thing to me is actually a commonly believed philosophy - but if to think it through it will become obvious that it's nothing but how the logic wants to see things: as it may only move in the oppositions because it's the nature of logical mind. I put aside the 'ultimate' answers, because mind needs to expand in order to gain more understanding beyond the logical. If you realize that there are in the end no limitations and no opposites (all are the same, but viewed differently), the "loosing" idea will appear to be an illusion, I believe - i.e. there is nothing to give up, you only expand in the end. People believe that time is real, and this is the key point here; I believe that time is an illusion, and without time, you cannot loose anything.

IA56
26th June 2020, 08:52 AM
The "giving up" thing to me is actually a commonly believed philosophy - but if to think it through it will become obvious that it's nothing but how the logic wants to see things: as it may only move in the oppositions because it's the nature of logical mind. I put aside the 'ultimate' answers, because mind needs to expand in order to gain more understanding beyond the logical. If you realize that there are in the end no limitations and no opposites (all are the same, but viewed differently), the "loosing" idea will appear to be an illusion, I believe - i.e. there is nothing to give up, you only expand in the end. People believe that time is real, and this is the key point here; I believe that time is an illusion, and without time, you cannot loose anything.

You are right...I did not mean that there is something to give up on when you are ready...it felt that way because I was not ready or I was ready but was told that I was not and I got to feel what more has to be done, but also that I had a choice as we have the own will...to incarnate back to earth or to go up into the ONE consiusness..it was the distinction for me to understand the way how it will feel so I will know when I am ready...what I felt also was that in the ONE are everything and more...and there is no way negativity or evil will enter.....there is so much more but I lack the abillity to express it correctly....and to tell the whole steps because it is of other nature then our ordinary senses ...anyhow....

olyris
28th June 2020, 01:32 AM
For mine, silence is the created One and respect is the two-for-all.

It has been a trade-off, learning respect... I definately would recommend staying with the One for as long as you might.