PDA

View Full Version : The Department of Positive Out of Body Possibilities

Tim Brewer
31st May 2007, 06:43 AM
Hello,

My name is Tim Brewer, I am an introvert, I would rather be playing pool right now, instead of posting this topic, but I can't because of these thoughts that I had, that told me that they want to communicate, and I took it to be out of body afterlife people, speaking to me through my thoughts. I once had an OBE, and I believe the experience to be real.

I have been posting on other sites, trying to get better at explaing my topic, but it is always a work in progress. People on some of these other sites, can really get mean.

I guess what I am saying is, can we work together under this topic, and finally come up with a plan to make it possible to communicate with future out of body people in a way that can be measured.

Please feel free to reply.

Thank you,
Tim

journyman161
31st May 2007, 07:27 AM
Hi Tim. Well it is certainly possible for people to work something out. There are views & experiences here across a wide range, so you'll find all kinds of information to work with.

Not sure what you mean by future out of body people... are you talking about being able to this in the future or that you wish to communicate with people of the future.

CFTraveler
31st May 2007, 02:57 PM
Or astral projectors in the future? Monroe did it according to his writings, if I remember correctly. The 'measurably' is the tricky part. Some people don't accept validations as evidence, so...

Tempestinateapot
31st May 2007, 03:03 PM
I think he means people that have physically died and are now in the spirit world.

People who speak with the "dead" are often called "mediums". There are a large number of people who can do this, and some very famous ones, such as John Edward (http://www.johnedward.net/) and James Van Praagh (http://www.vanpraagh.com/). I don't know what you mean by measure, but there has been some corroberation with these mediums giving people information that could only have come from dead relatives. Parapsychologists have developed ways to try to determine if there is spirit activity in certain locations. But, nothing has been discovered that is uncontested evidence for life after death. So, the "measurements" done by parapsychologists are usually scorned by contemporary scientists.

It is one of Robert's greatest desires to do research to once and for all prove that there is life after death. And, to prove that out of body experiences are real.

artdragondream
31st May 2007, 09:57 PM
There have been many experiments concerning Consciousness and time travel. One of the most noteworthy is an experiment where a doctor wished to DISPROVE holistic healing. What he did was take a large number of people with one form of physical ailment or another and had a group of people pray or meditate or concentrate in what ever way they could on healing half of these people. The only thing is he had these people do this several years after the group of people were chosen. Shortly before the experiment took place he had the names chosen randomly by a third party. Once The experiment was over he compared the names that were chosen to be healed and compared it to how long, several years ago, it took for them to recover from there ailments. He discovered that the ones who had been chosen in the list recovered measurably faster than the ones who had not been on the list.

So not only are we capable of healing others with our minds but we can also affect the past.

As far as i can tell the mind or spirit is something that exists in a place beyond time. There are also a great number of stories of people going back in time while in OBE. Even going forward in time. These things are extensively documented. and I think should be researched and experimented with. If this ability to affect the past or predict the future is inherently part of our very being than not only can we do this but it should be our responsibility to do this in order to create a world we wish for. This could be one of the greatest tools for peace.

Tim Brewer
31st May 2007, 11:22 PM
Thank you Journyman161, Cftraveler, Tempestinateapot, and Artdragondream.

In 2005 I had these thoughts that told me that they wanted to communicate with humans , I took it to be out of body afterlife people, and I really based that on my past OBE, and the fact that if it was possible, this would be the area that could be measured.

One of the biggest thing I took away from my OBE, was the fact that I was having regular thoughts, just like I did while I was alive.

Also in 2005 a company called Cyberkinetics, came out with this machine called BrainGate. This machine makes it possible for humans to opperate different machines and computers with their thoughts only.

Please fill free to check out BrainGate on the Internet.

If you want to know more about me, just look up the name of my topic on the Internet. I have been going to different sites, trying to get better at explaining my theory, on how we can communicate with future OBE afterlife people, if there is such a thing.

Here is a quick break down of my theory.

If out of body people are really leaving their body while having this experience, and they are still having regular thoughts, and now we have a machine that can communicate with thoughts, then we need to explore this more, because if scientist are correct, that energy can not be made, destroyed, it can only change form, then it might be possible that OBE's that humans have, are just clues to what afterlife are experiencing everyday. I guess the best example I can give of that would be a wet dream. It came unexpectly, nobody talks about it, but later in life it played such an important role.

I believe if one of the patients using the BrainGate machine right now, would volinteer to help do research in this possibility, then in the event that they died of natural causes, we would ask them to try and float over to a modified sensor that would be connected to a BrainGate machine, that would be on 24/7, waiting for that patients help in making the opportunity a possibility.
This patient will be able to have e-mail, just like they are doing now, they will be able to enter in their own password, and everthing can be measured on the BrainGate computer. I would think this would make Robert happy, because this is the type of research to once and for all prove that there is life after death. And, to prove that out of body experiences are real.

P.S. Does this site have spell check, and if it does, where do I find it?

Thank you,
Tim

journyman161
31st May 2007, 11:51 PM
Interesting idea...

Not sure if the site has any spell check but if you download & use Firefox, you get one with it. You also get a swag of other goodies that are improvements on what IE offers.

Tempestinateapot
1st June 2007, 12:28 AM
No spell check. But, we are getting a forum upgrade soon, and that might be one of the bonuses.

artdragondream
1st June 2007, 01:23 AM
Your theory is interesting but I don't think it will work. I really would suggest reading Robert Bruce's book Astral Dynamics, if you have not already, To better understand what an OBE is and how it works. Ive looked up the information on the BrainGate and it looks like what they are doing is placing a small chip on the surface of the brain that detects certain neural impulses. So far they have only gotten as fare as being able to move a mouse on a computer screen. BrainGate really is NOT the right kind of thing for what you are trying to do. The only thing you can do in terms of technology is use an EEG machine that measures brain activity. Even then all you will pick up is a dramatic fluctuation in brain activity when the person is about to leave the body and then nothing after they have left. That information cant really tell you much.

What people are doing right now to prove these Out of Body experiences are real is they are conducting experiments where they have the volunteer leave there body and travel to a designated location where they will observe what has been placed there then come back and report what they observed. This test has been done many times and Robert Bruce himself has performed this many times as well.

So i'm sorry but the use of technology in conjunction with Out of Body, the way you are wanting, really is not possible.

~Scott

journyman161
1st June 2007, 02:00 AM
The USSR has technology that records thought energy & stores it - they have been able to use the energy to later perform tasks. See Amplified Mind Power (http://www.biomindsuperpowers.com/Pages/Ebon1.html)

Maybe astral beings could 'influence' such devices?

Tim Brewer
1st June 2007, 02:07 AM
Thank you for your input ArtDragondream, but you might want to check in to BrainGate some more. They are able to play video games, send and recieve e-mails, and even opperate different type of machines.

If you get the time, and you are really interested in being a part of something that could make this a reality, then by all means, check out this topic on other sites as well, because there is a wealth of information alredy out there on this topic, and we have not even got started yet.

Thomas Edison believed this was possible, but he would not build anything if he did not think he could sell it, and you are more than glad to research why he thought like this, it had something to do with his first invention.

I have always loved to analyze, and my brain is very good at taking me out of pain and into pleasure, so my new healthy goal is to take that as far as I can with this topic.

Thank you,
Tim

artdragondream
1st June 2007, 02:19 AM
When Someone leaves there body they are not truly separating there conchiousness from there body. Whats happening is your body has created an energy COPY of itself. This copy is essentially another you with all your memories, personality and conchiousness. What you are experiencing while out of body is completely separate from whats going on with your sleeping body. You could be going off and flying to astonishing places while out of body. But these machines attached to your physical body would only read the impulses of a normal sleeping mind. I don't see how it would work.

What exactly do you hope this technology will do? How will it work?

journyman161
1st June 2007, 02:38 AM
I think he's referring more to the possibility that the OoB being could influence a physical machine if it was sensitive enough. I haven't looked at the brinagate stuff, but if it involves implants into a body, it wouldn't do it unless the OoB dude could somehow enter the body. However psionics devices could fit the bill.

]from http://www.totse.com/en/fringe/dreams_a ... ckbox.html (http://www.totse.com/en/fringe/dreams_auras_astral_projection/blackbox.html)
Radionic devices and sources :1,76
MAGIC: IN A BLACK BOX!
Reprinted by permission of Lor'D Industries Ltd.

A mysterious looking device occupied the center of the big research lab
just outside of Oxford, England. George de LaWarr, head of the huge
laboratory complex, and several technicians were busily making last minute
adjustments to some of the dials that covered the apparatus. With a final
nod of approval, Dr. de La Warr inserted a piece of ordinary photographic
film into an opening in the device and after a few moments, removed a
picture of his wife and himself on their wedding day.....30 years before!

Shortly after that, in the Cumberland Valley, a scientist from the
Pennsylvania Farm Bureau put a photo of an insect-infested field into a
similar device along with a tiny amount of insecticide. Forty-eight hours
later, the insects in the infested field...many miles away...were all dead!

The device these people were using was a psionic or radionic "Black
Box", and it's either the miracle of the century or the greatest ripoff
since P.T.Barnum. The FDA and AMA claim it has no value. Of course, that's
what they said about Laetril, too.

Personally, after seeing how much has been accomplished through psionics
by so many hundreds of people over the past 30 years, I'm convinced it
works! It's just that there are so many ways to apply this discovery that
it sounds just too good to be true. For example, the fruit grower in the
midwest, who used psionics in the past to fertilize and immunize her
orchards, reports huge success for very little cost and effort but not
without some dangers. Last year it seems she was in a hurry and put a
whole batch of "tree photos" into the device at one time, instead of
individually. By doing so she inadvertently changed the genetic structure
of the trees, and they all began bearing wild mutations of fruit! She lost a
good portion of her orchard.

Tim Brewer
1st June 2007, 05:30 AM
Journeyman161,

that Psionics sounds interesting, I have never heard of that before. I look forward to reading more about it.

Dear ArtDragonDream,

I believe there are different types of OBE's as there are dreams, but the OBE I am talking about is one energy, and it can leave your body just as easily, as it entered and help create your body years ago from a sperm; now if you can imagine how little this energy was then, and how it is still the same size, but instead of being just a blank disk back then except for the DNA that came along with it. Now it is programmed with all your life experiences, free to ride around in our nuetral static electricity field we call air, or that crazy magnetic invisible field that is all around us. I would be willing to believe that there could be no way for afterlife if air was just air, but it is not, and that is where energy thought goes, so once you get there, it ain't like we have any plans to contact you, or you made any plans to contact us.
We still limit our thinking on this matter, most people don't believe it, so that must make it true.

Scientist have already proven that energy can not be made, destroyed, it can only change form, and with the right plan, we can over come any obstacles along the way, because we really do have science with us, they actually do support the possibility, just by saying that energy can not be destroyed.

Thomas edison believed he could build a light bulb, other did not believe he could, he tried this and he tried that, he found about a 1,000 things that would not work, but he knew he only had to find one that would work.

That is the type of mind set that we must have, don't worry about what this person said, or that person said, or bring up a wall that is not even close to where we are at with this whole topic anyway, just make a decission to entertain the possibility now, and then if you listen, your thought s will help you along the way.

Most people comfort thoughts right now like being on the it can't ever happen side of the fence, even though scientist say, that they can't prove it is not possible. I don't know about you, but I like our odds.

Now the reason that they put a device sensor next to their scalp, is to get a better signal, when you are out of your body, your signal should actually be stronger, but this will be the time that the out of body trained afterlife patient will have to come in contact with the different sensors we put in place for them.

Our goal at some point is to give each and every person the opportunity, to select this as a option, if they elect to get training for this type of a experience, then our next task is to put the best device in place with every different type of sensor we can dream up, until we find the right one. The out of body potential afterlife person, will be responsible to seeing if they can make it work from their end, just like you know how to use a joystick, so too must you have to learn how to use your thought joy stick, because if I am right, out of body afterlife, can not talk or hear, but they can think, and that is where we must focus.

I do not think people understand what all has to take place to make this a reality. This type of communication, is a process of everybody working together on a back up plan, that might just work over a focused amount of time. As a society, we have always been good at focusing on a problem and making it go away, except with this topic.

Unfortunately, here in the United States now, if a new
discovery doesn't first meet standard theory, it isn't even given a test,
on the assumption that it can't possibly work. Maybe that is why Edison decided to get his own place, just like the Wright Brothers, and so on.

I was once told by two powerful people years ago, "either you know or you don't know, assume only makes an ass out of u and me."

To answer your second question is hard, because of how it will all play out in so many different mind maps, and each one of these mind maps can grow in the pie that protects it, just look at all the advacements in so many different fields now. The books that will be written just about how it will play out, will make War and Peace look like a magazine.

I don't think making it work is the problem, it's getting people to see it, touch it, and feel it in a positive manner, that is the problem.

We first have to over come this type of change, over come our false belief's and fears about this topic, before we even begin to worry about making it happen. Our thoughts are all different, I have no fears with this topic, because I know as a society, that we will want to put curtain guide lines in place to protect people's rights and privacies, with regards to what type of future communication will be allowed to take place to begin with, but like I said before, I have no fears with this topic, but others do and we must respect them, talk about them, and explain all their different options to the newest time share text communication ever discovered in our life time.

The Goverment will give complete amnesty to every living person at some point and time, or this possibility will never take place.
there will be policies and procedures set in place, some afterlife, who do not follow these rules, could have their communication privledges taking away from them as well. the time will fit the documented crime.

This type of communication will be between human to afterlife, or afterlife to afterlife.

Private companies will be providing this service in the future, allowing afterlife time share slots on the machine at first, so all parties will have to be on their best behavior, or they will get a lot of quiet time outs.

So they will do different type of careers in the afterlife, over the Internet, with private sector companies that will be using their services for all type of activities, such as being on the board of some college or company, baby sitting all type of situations, protecting our borders, our universe, protecting our troops, helping in rescue situations, maybe even doing it at the speed of light, but that is only a speculation at this time.

Crime will be lower
Abortions will be lower
Your way of life will be better, because your ability to work in a career field that you choose will be longer. One of the biggest fears that a person has when they get ready to die is, that there family is well taken care of, and in this situation, the possibilities of that would be very high as well. your whole family tree could be working in the afterlife, sending you money through their Pay Pal.

It might become second nature in the future to be interacting with somebody on a post, that might be an afterlife thought. Don't expect to see them in a chat room, but a post like this, where they have all day to reply, will not be that hard for them at first.

Just keep in mind that all this will play out over a very long time.

Thank you for reading my some of my thoughts today,
Tim

artdragondream
1st June 2007, 06:46 AM
Well Tim... From what i could understand you have some idealistic ideas but its all so jumbled up its very hard to understand what your trying to say.

Are you wanting to create a Forum for the dead? A device where spirits can sent text messages to us?

Athelstone
1st June 2007, 09:53 PM
Tim, have a look into "Instrumental Transcommunication" (ITC) as it seems to be relevant to what you are trying to do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instrument ... munication (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instrumental_transcommunication)
http://www.worlditc.org/

journyman161
2nd June 2007, 01:45 AM
I'm not sure it will be as mainstream as you're proposing. One problem is that you seem to be assuming that this is the best of all possible worlds & so the afterlife will actually be interested in returning to a position of interaction with it.

There is also the issue of a device that can let beings from 'beyond' interact with this solid, slow-vibration universe - we already have one & it's called the human body.

Leaving that aside, how do you bar an entity who has no direct connection with the physical realm from interacting with your devices? If something physical is going to control them, then they necessarily need to be a part of the physical universe. So far, this does not seem to be the case.

Tim Brewer
2nd June 2007, 02:21 AM
Dear artdragondream,

You are correct, a forum for potential handicapped out of body afterlife people. A place where they can go, and do what they want to do, just like you and I can go where we want to go, and do what we want to do.

Calling it a forum like you did artdragondream, was a great way of explaining it.

Thank you,
Tim

Tim Brewer
2nd June 2007, 02:49 AM
Dear journyman161,

You are correct, if it is not explained correctly.

Like it or not, but this topic is a product, and to get people focused on the product correctly, there has to be something in it for them.

I believe that something is the same thing that gets people to buy cell phones. People could justify buying a cell phone when they first came out, because they knew if they ever got in a position where they might be in harms way, they could dial 911, even if they did not have cell phone contract. This is having a good back up plan, a common sence approach to a possibility. Would it not be in our best interest to have such a possibility, as a back up plan for now, if nothing else.

Thank you,
Tim

Tim Brewer
2nd June 2007, 02:55 AM
Dear Athelstone,

Thank you for that information, and I will get back to you on that after I read more about them. Everybody on this site has been very helpful; am I in utopia or what?

Thank you,
Tim

artdragondream
2nd June 2007, 02:57 AM
Dear artdragondream,

You are correct, a forum for potential handicapped out of body afterlife people. A place where they can go, and do what they want to do, just like you and I can go where we want to go, and do what we want to do.

Calling it a forum like you did artdragondream, was a great way of explaining it.

Thank you,
Tim

Well for one, these things you call "Out of body afterlife people" are spirits, souls even ghost if you prefer. And in no way are they "handicapped".

When you exist in spirit, or after you have died, you are an UNLIMITED being. You can literally be, do, or have whatever your mind can think of. You are in a way creating your own heaven. The only limitations you have are the ones you place on yourself through limited understanding and fear. These people are fully capable of communicating with us if they truly wish to and they do quite regularly through our dreams, guiding us intuitively, even manifesting as ghosts if the need arises. Although it is rare. You see, when we die (which is simply a form of transformation into another form of existence) we eventually gain a greater level of understanding and come to realise that there really is no need to communicate with the living the way you wish to do because they know what life truly is. And in most cases it would be harmful to your spiritual development if they did.

The biggest reason that spirits can not contact us is not because they do not have the capability to do so. It is that we have forgotten how to see and hear them. It has gotten to the point where we inadvertently teach our children that communication with spirit is not possible and in some cases it is wrong to do so. Some people call it evil. This is just a form of ignorance that has been taught over many generations.

Have you ever seen a baby waving his hands and laughing at empty space, as if the baby were playing with something you could not see? Its highly possible they were playing with a friendly spirit. Babies have the ability to see and hear these things but when they grow up they lose that ability for some reason. So do pets like cats and dogs.

We all have this astonishing ability sleeping inside of us. If we really want to communicate with spirit we simply need to wake up this part of ourselves and it will be as if the dead live again. :shock: :wink:

Good luck

~Scott

Tim Brewer
2nd June 2007, 03:59 AM
I like the name scott better than artdragondream.

I agree with you, but taking this topic on the road to other sites, are tough, they do not precieve it as you and I might, they feel they are loosing something when they can not actually speak, eat, have sex, communicate as they were able to do in the past, to them this is a handicap. Communicating with them has it's handicap's. It can not be done with vibrations from a mouth or ear piece. It must be done by all that communication of solutions we get while we are a sleep. I have been willing to listen for it naturally, and that is also why I continue to explore it now. I am nobody special on the surface, I have no special qualities, other than listening to my thoughts like any other natural introvert would do.

Thank you,
Tim

artdragondream
2nd June 2007, 04:37 AM
they do not perceive it as you and I might, they feel they are loosing something when they can not actually speak, eat, have sex, communicate as they were able to do in the past, to them this is a handicap.

I beg to differ. How do you know that a spirit cant speak, eat, have sex, or communicate? Like I said a spirit is an unlimited being. They can experience all those things and to an even greater level than we can. In the astral or heavenly realms there is no such thing as handicaps. Except maybe in golf. :lol:

Tim Brewer
2nd June 2007, 06:27 AM
Because of my limited experience while having an out of body experience.

I believe if we are going to have success with this topic, we need to keep it as simple as my limited experience was, then build off of that. prepare for the worst up front, and then see how it plays out on the back end.

If afterlife do want to talk mentally to us, then as a human, it is our responsibility to give them the best opportunities we can humanly provide, since we do control the physical world of building things.

Thank you,
Timl

CFTraveler
2nd June 2007, 05:05 PM
they do not perceive it as you and I might, they feel they are loosing something when they can not actually speak, eat, have sex, communicate as they were able to do in the past, to them this is a handicap.

I beg to differ. How do you know that a spirit cant speak, eat, have sex, or communicate? Like I said a spirit is an unlimited being. They can experience all those things and to an even greater level than we can. In the astral or heavenly realms there is no such thing as handicaps. Except maybe in golf. :lol:

A spirit does not have a material body- therefore it doesn't experience the way we do. Other very successful projector, Monroe for example (and I think Robert also saw this, but I'm not sure about that) ran into a locale where there were disembodied spirits that were recently dead, trying to have sex but not able to seal the deal- relegating themselves to an unpleasant 'stuck' condition, unable to 'unfocus' from the task at 'hand'. Some of us astral travelers have tried to have astral sex (when I was new at control) and had bad consequences of it- not only did it not work (I had no physical body) but I attracted all kinds of unpleasant entities that wouldn't leave me alone for months to come.

The moral of this? It's not really about 'the ability' to do something, it is about the consciousness one is in when investigating the astral.
Back to the language thing: Most known psychics and some projectors indicate that most spirits communicate by putting pictures in the reader's head- showing that the type of consciousness we're talking about is more similar to what we call the subconscious. So communication happens- it's just not the same as the verbalization we're so used to.

So I wouldn't describe being disembodied as 'losing anything'- just 'becoming different'.
BTW have you heard about the Spiricom?

Tempestinateapot
2nd June 2007, 07:21 PM
I may not be understanding Tim's ideas correctly, but from what's been said, a few things have occured to me. When a living human, or a physically dead human is "out of body" they can cause a physical, material action using psychokenesis. So, they can affect any kind of instrumentation in any way they want, depending on their level of ability. Even a living person in their body can affect things using PK. That's why research is sometimes hard to interpret, because of the "observer effect". Meaning that the person doing the testing may be skewing the results psychically without realizing it to make it have the result they want. So, any kind of communication you get may be suspect.

You don't know how "correct" the info is for several reasons. The difficulties of getting information through in a pure forum are staggering. Even the best known psychics mix up information and get it wrong because of their personal, human filters. You also can never be sure exactly who is sending the information. If it's a lower entity, the info could be twisted and lies. If it's a "higher" entity, the difficulties they have getting info through are even harder. They have to lower their vibration to actually be heard or sensed, because they are living in a different form, or plane, or consciousness...whatever you want to call it. In any event, they are psychically very different from those still close to the earth plane.

Another problem I can see is that the number of spirits who have moved past physical life that are still interested in it are few. If you talk to any medium who has a good track record, they will tell you that after about a year (human time), most of those who have crossed over just aren't really that interested in communicating. They have new things to learn and do, and physical life becomes just a memory. It would be like a 60 year old adult wanting to talk in baby talk with a toddler. It's fun for awhile, but gets old really fast. At some point, you yearn for adult communication. Ask any mother who is at home full time with her baby. Most are starved for adult conversation.

Regardless of all the above, I think it would be really interesting to come up with a device that allowed spirit communication to come through easily. Because it seems so difficult to do, I wonder if the so called coming shift in human consciousness is going to occur before a mechanical device could be created that worked. That kind of shift would render a mechanical device obsolete.

Tim Brewer
3rd June 2007, 04:14 AM
Dear CFTraveler, you bring up a lot of good points as well.

(and I think Robert also saw this, but I'm not sure about that)

Who is this Robert that you all talk about so much?

Some of us astral travelers have tried to have astral sex (when I was new at control) and had bad consequences of it- not only did it not work (I had no physical body) but I attracted all kinds of unpleasant entities that wouldn't leave me alone for months to come.

I once watched a show about this preacher in Cincinnati, Ohio, who said he was in another country, had an out of body experience, but felt the experience was bad, because he felt as though something was biting on him or something, maybe they were trying to have sex with him as well, but regardless of what they were trying to do, they probally can't destroy energy, as sciencetist say, but it is also the first connection that I have seen on this topic so far, he had the same type of experience that you had, that is very interesting to me. It's factual, but precieved diferently by two different people. You went there with the intent to do one thing, have out of body sex, but you felt they were trying to return the favor.
why did you feel that way?

Then this preacher, falls on health problems out side his comfort zone in another country, is thrown into an OBE, that is also out of his comfort zone, and sees the experience totally different. The paradigmn of our own experiences, creating our own reality to a different situation. I wonder what the other spirit intention really was.

Back to the language thing: Most known psychics and some projectors indicate that most spirits communicate by putting pictures in the reader's head- showing that the type of consciousness we're talking about is more similar to what we call the subconscious.

This too, also makes better sence to me as well. Even if I wanted to think words or numbers to you, it will still have to happen in my right brain, because that is where I actually do that at. The right side of my energy, regardless how small or large it is.

A while back, I come to realize a lot of this information, long before I could confirm it, or know it from any other resorce, other than my right side of my brain, so it would of had to of come from a different possibility.

I'm sorry if I am rambeling, but you also bring up something else I have been thinking about.

Example, When I ask myself to produce pictures of faces through out my thoughts, it produces these right brain images, but I never seamto want to focus on it for long, and that might be lazyness on my part, or maybe it is harder to ask for something from your left brain, to your right brain, or maybe the right brain, will not do that, with out taking things out of the left brain matrix, proving something as well, that also can be investigated more.

So I wouldn't describe being disembodied as 'losing anything'- just 'becoming different'.

I'm sorry if I worded something wrong about the word handicap, when I think of using the word handicap, I use it as a way of measuring.

What if every measuring tool we know, all worked on everything the same way, giving the same results, then that would be one fancy little measuring device. I can not spell as good as I like at this point in my life, I am a very slow typer, my graamer is not much better, and I am in a rut, when it comes to given good examples on what I am trying to say.

At this snap shot in our life life time line, these are just a few of my own personal handycaps. The good thing about my handicaps, is that it gives you and me the ability to measure them, just like we will have to do with this topic as well. We need these handicaps, to help measure this topic more closely. we will never get to where we need to be, by thinking from our emotional right brain. We have to use the right brain a lot while we explore different paradigmns, but we also have to keep the topic moving the right direction as well, with out right brain drama for now. there is a time and place for everything, and everything takes it's allotted amount of time, and while we are speaking about that, I see something else that i feel good about.
They say on average that we have 40.000 thoughts a day, and if they are right or wrong on that number does not matter, because it is only a average, but it is also an end result measuring tool, by saying, nomatter how many thoughts you have today, it can only be so many, because there is only so much time in a day, and that is the end result to what ever number that might be. For usnow, that means we have increased that number, because we all are focused on this topic, so it's probabilities for success at a quicker time frame, is much closer, than if anyone of us tried to do it alone. I am an introvert by nature, but I do understand the advantages of synergizing with other people experiences. So to make a long story short, I don't know about you, but I am in to this positive possibility, and I hope you are as well.
Here is a new way I have been thinking about one part of afterlife.
Comparing it to a new fish from a store, that is still in it's plastic bag, it is placed in the new tank, while the two waters get up to tempiture. It see's
what is going on in the new tank, and it still see'e the old tank; where is family is from as well. When everything is at the right tempiture, the fish is released. I believe my electrical energy is already at room tempiture to all other electrical energy, except mine is controlled by me, which would give it dominance of that type of static electricity life style.
It would be the equivlent of you playing in a plastic ball fun place, except you have the ability to create friction, and move freely in a plane that is equal to me, except inmy ability to feed off of them by being in the moment in a positive or negitive way, and I do not know which one you would need more of in that situation, or if you actually need either.

The only reason I could precieve why somebody who said right before they died, that they wished they could stay longer to help make sure the family is well taken care of, would stop finding a interest in communicating back with us, is that they dont think they know how to do it, just like I didn't, until BrainGate came along, and we can talk about that later.

This is not the story I want to see played out, like I see everyday. people telling us how to live, because they think they are left brain right. Just like the scooba diver found in a forest fire, because he was diving out in the ocean, and a water plane scooped him up, out of the ocean and dropped him on a forrest fire. This is the type of bad communication we have been having in life for way to long, but now we have a chance to talk about it, and make better decissions, because at some point, people with bad life styles, about 50% in america they say, will continue to increase that number, until these same unhealty lifestyle voters like me, will change our of life as we now it, and I only hope when that time comes about this topic, that they have the best information available at that time.

I believe most of them live this type of life style because of the wound of topic like this one. I believe until we figure out this topic, and all it's puzzle, that this wound is only going to get worst.
You see it everyday in the news, people are willing to kill them self's to false information. This is just a thought.

I will try and find a spell checker in the future, maybe even if I have to write it some place else, and paste it back here.

I also think I will put # signs at the beginning and end of every paragraph I write for a while, to get me in a habit of re-checking it for better quality. Some times I post this type of stuff, just to clear my mind of it, because I try to make it a habbit, not to remember things as much as possible, it helps me to keep my thought smoving into different mind maps faster, the natural way.

The rest of the time, I try and stay focused on the moment of truth as much as possible, depending on it's A list to me at the time.

Thank you for reading my thoughts,

Tim

Tim Brewer
3rd June 2007, 04:26 AM
I may not be understanding Tim's ideas correctly, but from what's been said, a few things have occured to me. When a living human, or a physically dead human is "out of body" they can cause a physical, material action using psychokenesis. So, they can affect any kind of instrumentation in any way they want, depending on their level of ability. Even a living person in their body can affect things using PK. That's why research is sometimes hard to interpret, because of the "observer effect". Meaning that the person doing the testing may be skewing the results psychically without realizing it to make it have the result they want. So, any kind of communication you get may be suspect.

You don't know how "correct" the info is for several reasons. The difficulties of getting information through in a pure forum are staggering. Even the best known psychics mix up information and get it wrong because of their personal, human filters. You also can never be sure exactly who is sending the information. If it's a lower entity, the info could be twisted and lies. If it's a "higher" entity, the difficulties they have getting info through are even harder. They have to lower their vibration to actually be heard or sensed, because they are living in a different form, or plane, or consciousness...whatever you want to call it. In any event, they are psychically very different from those still close to the earth plane.

I believe that might be the advantage of BrainGate, by taking it in baby steps, and just asking them to duplicate their password for now, and take it from their.

Another problem I can see is that the number of spirits who have moved past physical life that are still interested in it are few. If you talk to any medium who has a good track record, they will tell you that after about a year (human time), most of those who have crossed over just aren't really that interested in communicating. They have new things to learn and do, and physical life becomes just a memory. It would be like a 60 year old adult wanting to talk in baby talk with a toddler. It's fun for awhile, but gets old really fast. At some point, you yearn for adult communication. Ask any mother who is at home full time with her baby. Most are starved for adult conversation.

I wonder it that is the problem, or the lack of good communication.

Most humans do not like to assume, and I would think out of body afterlife, would feel the same way. It's got to be a good deal for all parties involved. I have no problem with them starting different life styles, but I would still have to believe, that given a chance to see better communication possibilities, exspecially ones that can be measured, like their own forum, could prove very useful to them as well.

Regardless of all the above, I think it would be really interesting to come up with a device that allowed spirit communication to come through easily. Because it seems so difficult to do, I wonder if the so called coming shift in human consciousness is going to occur before a mechanical device could be created that worked. That kind of shift would render a mechanical device obsolete.

Please explain this coming shift thing to me more, I not 100% sure what that is about.

Thank you,
Tim

CFTraveler
3rd June 2007, 11:17 PM
Please explain this coming shift thing to me more, I not 100% sure what that is about.

Thank you,
Tim

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=1783

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=8023

and, http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=4559

Tim Brewer
4th June 2007, 12:22 AM
Thank you CFTraveler,

I now understand,

Tim

Tim Brewer
4th June 2007, 07:57 PM
I'm not sure it will be as mainstream as you're proposing. One problem is that you seem to be assuming that this is the best of all possible worlds & so the afterlife will actually be interested in returning to a position of interaction with it.

Because of the price for all the training involved at first, the patients doing it, will be ones who want to try it, the chuck yeagers of the world, then after they have tried it, we will interview them and get their feedback. Maybe at first like it or maybe they don't, only time will tell at that point.

There is also the issue of a device that can let beings from 'beyond' interact with this solid, slow-vibration universe - we already have one & it's called the human body.

could you explain this a little more?

Leaving that aside, how do you bar an entity who has no direct connection with the physical realm from interacting with your devices? If something physical is going to control them, then they necessarily need to be a part of the physical universe. So far, this does not seem to be the case.

The machine will be selecting sygnals that match it's data base from past patients that are in it, the only reason we ask the patients to enter in a password in to get outside notification, that they are out there, all pocumintation that these patients record, will be in text, and all that text will be reviewed, before the general public will see it, sure another entity might try to hack in, but they try and do that now, so we just keep working on different fire walls just like we do now, the worst thing we would have to do is turn the machine off.

Tempestinateapot
5th June 2007, 11:38 PM
Tim said:
Who is this Robert that you all talk about so much? You are posting on his website forum. Robert Bruce, owner of Astral Dynamics.com.

Tim Brewer
17th June 2007, 12:40 AM
Dear Tempestinateapot,

Do you think he would be interested in my topic?

Thank you,
Tim

Tim Brewer
18th June 2007, 05:27 AM
To whom it may concern,
When you think about my topic, you might want to think outside the box.
Exactly what is 'Thinking Outside the Box'?
Outside the Box
Thinking outside the box requires different attributes that include:Willingness to take new perspectives to day-to-day work.
Openness to do different things and to do things differently.
Focusing on the value of finding new ideas and acting on them.
Striving to create value in new ways.
Listening to others.
Supporting and respecting others when they come up with new ideas.

Out-of-the box thinking requires an openness to new ways of seeing the world and a willingness to explore. Out-of-the box thinkers know that new ideas need nurturing and support. They also know that having an idea is good but acting on it is more important. Results are what count

Thank you,
Tim

Tempestinateapot
18th June 2007, 05:48 AM
Note by CF: Removed irrelevant questions as to Robert's interest in his product and how to find out if he is interested.

Tim, Robert is an extremely busy man. The best way to find out if he is interested would be to post a question to him in the "Ask Robert" forum. You have to be patient for a reply, though. He has a lot going on.

Tim Brewer
30th June 2007, 03:43 AM
To whom it may concern,

Thank you for all your input so far on this topic, and I hope to talk to you more about it when I get back from a vacation.

http://www.near-death.com/jokes.html

After a preacher died and went to heaven, he noticed that a New York cab driver had been awarded a higher place than he.

"I don't understand," he complained to God. "I devoted my entire life to my congregation."

"Our policy here in heaven is to reward results," God explained. "Now, was your congregation well attuned to you whenever you gave a sermon?"

"Well," the minister had to admit, "some in the congregation fell asleep from time to time."

"Exactly," said God, "and when people rode in this man's taxi, they not only stayed wake, they even prayed."

Thank you,
Tim

Tim Brewer
15th July 2007, 06:55 AM
This persons reply is one of the many reasons, why I feel this topic is so important.

"I understand. I even took the time to understand because I wanted to. It is certainly in my best interest to understand because if I find myself dead and still thinking I want to know what my options are."

It never hurts to have a back up plan.

What do you think?

Thank you,
Tim

Tim Brewer
16th July 2007, 05:01 AM
To whom it may concern,

The Department of Positive Out of Body Possibilities, now has it's own web site and forum.

http://www.freewebs.com/tim4848/

Please take the time to check it out and tell me what you think.

Thank you,
Tim

Tim Brewer
31st July 2007, 07:00 AM
To whom it may concern,
From Transformer,
http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/foru ... 3528/P260/ (http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/forums/viewthread/3528/P260/)
As someone who has just read through this thread from start to finish in one sitting, I must say:
My understanding of your theory thus far:- You have had a left brain SOBE.
- You want to prove that the possibility of having a left brain SOBE means that human thought can exist outside the human body.
- This includes that human consciousness or thought can exist post-death.
- You believe that the Brain Gate machine offers a new potential way to test this.
- You have also developed a simpler method to test this which relies on a touch sensor, and a light.
- Based on your personal experience, you have come up with needed additional equipment to bypass what you see as obstacles (not being able to hear, not being able to read things which aren’t large and easy to read).
- You have posted your theory in the same manner as you have here in multiple forums.
- You believe that for someone to successfully communicate with the physical world we all know when they are not in their body, they need to believe in the possibility, and train to do it, during their physical life.
- You are not easily deterred from your goal, truly believe in your idea, and believe that if it can be proven in a mathematical theory, the results will benefit all of mankind.
Your communication skills are good in the sense that you can write coherently and eloquently, however you seem to be having problems putting your thoughts into a format that others can understand.This is something that I deal with every day working in the training field. Preparing training materials is essentially finding a way to tell someone how to do something, however the key to doing it successfully is to do it in a way that your target audience can understand and identify with. I have worked with many extremely intelligent and knowledgeable professionals who exhibit the same issue that I see with you; you understand your theory and what you are trying to prove, but fail to translate it into terms and concepts that can be clearly understood by all. You tend to over-elaborate details and advanced concepts related to your theory, when the basic concepts remain to be understood by the audience.
In simple terms, you are failing to “dumb down” the information you are presenting, so that people can understand your basic concepts and ideas before you go onto discussing the advanced, or still uncertain parts of your idea. If my synopsis above is a good basic definition of what you have been trying to communicate all along, please feel free to use it moving forward. You should also consider how your explanations and posts compare to the synopsis I have provided and see if you can envision a way to “translate” you thoughts into similar statements moving forward.
1) Present your overall hypothesis. Keep it simple and easy to understand. Present it in terms familiar to those who you want to inform.
Example: Your title for the thread has a “fantastic” feel to it and leads to disbelief from the start. “Proving that human consciousness can exist outside the body” would be much simpler and to the point, and people would understand what you want to get across right from the start. This sets the tone for you to then explain in detail what you believe and how you wish to prove it. I understand that for you, this started with an SOBE, but your theory goes beyond that and the SOBE was simply a “eye opening experience”.
2) Present your goal. Right from the start, let people know what exactly you want to prove.
3) Present the “tools” you will use to test your theory. Explain what each tool will do, and why clearly and concisely.
4) Explain what led you to come up with your hypothesis. A personal experience is a fine way of coming up with a theory or idea (think Newton and the apple, even if it didn’t really happen great ideas really do start in similar ways) but it shouldn’t be the primary focus of your entire communication.
5) Present any open questions you have, or alternate possibilities you may have thought of. Once you have done the first four things, people will be ready to receive this information in the right context. This would include eventual results you might expect as a result of proving your goal.
6) Present what you need to continue testing and working on your theory. If you are requesting assistance, detail what that entails. One of your posts mentioned great cost associated, this may scare people off. I now have the impression that anyone can help you test your theory at a basic level using a touch sensor, a light or buzzer and a large-screen TV, along with a clear understanding of what your methodology for testing is. This simple setup is definitely something people may be interested in testing, mention the Brain Gate as another “optimal” test you can see, but don’t focus so much on it as it is clearly a lofty goal.Again, this is just a suggestion, but hopefully you will see the value. I think you have some interesting ideas and they just need to be presented in a different manner to get a different reaction. You still won’t get everybody on your side, but you’ll more likely get some curious and interested parties.
Please don’t get me wrong Tim, I’m not saying you’re a genius (although you could very well be) and I’m not saying you’re completely blinded and wrong. What I am saying is that you are indeed failing to accept some very real possibilities when it comes to your theory.
Basic fact is that as others have stated, it is COMPLETELY POSSIBLE that your SOBE experience was more of a dream-like state. People CAN be influenced while dreaming, this is proven. People CAN think they are awake while dreaming, this is also proven. The truth is that despite your belief that you had a true and pure SOBE, it is entirely possible that you didn’t and were dreaming. You are convinced that it was an SOBE, but that doesn’t necessarily mean it was beyond the shadow of a doubt.
It was not a dream, it was reality.
That said, there is nothing wrong with you truly believing that this was an SOBE, and the theory that you have come up with as a result of it could very well prove true. As long as you insist that is absolutely was an SOBE beyond the shadow of a doubt and that “nobody can understand”, however you will fail to interest anyone who doesn’t already believe in SOBEs. If you can’t interest these people, then you will never be able to prove your theory for a theory proven only by people who already believed it to be true, will hold very little value to the scientific community. It will also prevent you from enlisting the help of people who could help you to prove (or disprove) your theory in the long run.
It could, if it was treated like a customer service issue.
Example: If one person gets sick eating at a restaurant, nobody really takes the time to care, and it is considered an isolated situation, maybe they were already sick from something else, but if more than one gets sick at the same time, at the same restaurant, it is considered an epidemic, and action should take place to fix the problem. We are dealing with thousand of people who have had the same experience as I, so that would make it a epidemic. We all do not need to get sick to know that there is a problem.
This is what happened and I am pretty sure it’s exactly what happened and it was real, BUT I can’t be 100% certain until it is proven.”
Now take this theory that you have which resulted from an experience while you are still alive, and expand it to that it can happen post-death.
I would say first prove an SOBE can happen when someone is alive, focus on this as it is the heart of your theory and your personal experience. Once this is proven, then you can make the next step and say that if someone can exist outside their body, they can potentially exist as energy once they die in the same way. .
You’ve covered a lot of bases (testing different sensors, etc.) but you just need to present it properly, and define an order to your theory.
Presenting it as one big jumble of misaligned pieces just isn’t going to cut it if you truly want to see this worked on, or looked at by anyone who doesn’t already believe in SOBE thus isn’t already biased.
Also, please read what people write carefully. It is painful to see you misinterpret sarcasm and people poking fun at you as people trying to help you. Perhaps their sarcasm and poking is indeed helping you to further develop your theory on your own, but it is important to realize whether it was their intention or not. Otherwise you will find yourself wasting a lot of energy writing to them.
All right, that’s it. Hopefully this will help you to present your theory moving forward in a way people will be more willing to accept. I personally think your experiments sound interesting and would like to see them actually happen so that we can see what the results are.
If you want to be taken seriously, you need to work within the scientific methodology and ensure that you do not set the results before the experiment takes place. You also need to take each step of your theory one at a time and prove it individually.
Thank you Transformer,
from Tim

CFTraveler
31st July 2007, 04:06 PM
Tim, can you tell me what this is and why you posted it? I don't understand.

Tim Brewer
2nd August 2007, 02:11 AM
Just something to think about,

My goal everyday is to try and get better about this topic.

Thank you for your input,

Tim

Donald McGlinn
2nd August 2007, 07:54 PM
Tim, a little constructive criticism for you if you wish to post in these forums and be taken seriously.

Firstly. Read Robert's work. Read the articles on his main website http://www.astraldynamics.com and get a copy of his book Astral Dynamics as a starter. Many of the things you mention are covered in detail in his work.

Secondly, stay on topic. You created the topic heading but you haven't stayed true to your topic heading. To be frank your writings come across more as ramblings in some places.

Thirdly, if you are going to quote other posters, try to stay within these forums. If you want to reply to a poster from another forum, reply to them on *that* forum, not this one. Whilst the net is full of very interesting stuff that we do from time to time reference in our posts here, we mostly stay within the confines of this forum and Robert's main website.

It's clear from your writings that you are on a journey of learning and that you seek answers. You will find that your questions have already been answered in many forms over the years and that a little research on your part will uncover that. My reading suggestions above will certainly bridge a large gap in that for you.

Whilst jokes are fun and on occasion appreciated, it came across to me as irrelevant to your thread and the topic heading.

If you wish to introduce new topics, then create a new heading in the appropriate section of these forums and stay on topic please.

Thankyou,

Donald

Tim Brewer
3rd August 2007, 03:10 AM
Thank you Donald,

I will check out what he has to say, and I am sorry about some of my post, I will try and learn from those mistakes.

Tim

Tim Brewer
3rd August 2007, 06:16 AM
To whom it may concern,
I have often wondered for quite some time, if I could not return from my out of body experience, would that be my new type of environment, and could I communicate to humans from that state?
I believe at this time, the answerer would be no.
How could I, when we have nothing in place for this type of situation.
What do you think,
If the situation was true, should we do anything about it or not?
Thank you,
Tim

Donald McGlinn
3rd August 2007, 06:24 AM
I repeat my earlier suggestion. "READ ROBERTS WORK" you will then realise that your question has been answered in great detail. If you are serious about wanting answers, then go find them. If you just want to speculate about stuff we all already have an understanding of, then you will get very little serious response from anyone in here.

Tim Brewer
3rd August 2007, 07:37 AM
Where do I find these answers with out having to buy something?

Donald McGlinn
3rd August 2007, 08:05 AM
Start by reading *all* the articles on Robert's main website. http://www.astraldynamics.com

Donald McGlinn
3rd August 2007, 08:06 AM
Why is buying a book a problem?

Tim Brewer
3rd August 2007, 08:55 AM
Do you feel human consciousness can exist outside the body, based on your own experiences?

If somebody told you that you were dreaming about something, when you felt you were not.

Who would you believe?

journyman161
3rd August 2007, 11:49 AM
Do you feel human consciousness can exist outside the body, based on your own experiences?

If somebody told you that you were dreaming about something, when you felt you were not.

Who would you believe?I'm puzzled... given the content of this thread, why do you feel the need to ask the question? Given the content of these pages, the question seems a trifle naive or disingenuous.

And to turn the 2nd question around, if somebody told you that you were dreaming about something, when you felt you were not, who would you believe? The only sensible answer is you'd believe in your own experience.

The initial thread was interesting - is it feasible for those out-of-body to have a reliable & certain avenue for communication back into the 'Reality' - but to make queries about the basic beliefs that are obvious from both the reason & content of these forums seems a little strange.

bluebell
3rd August 2007, 06:39 PM
One of the biggest thing I took away from my OBE, was the fact that I was having regular thoughts, just like I did while I was alive.

Hello Tim. I´m new here. Was taking a walk around the forums and came up with this sentence of yours (from the second post in the topic) that strikes me so much.

If you still around this place, could you please explain if you mean that you are not alive now? Or is this one of those thougths that come to you from people who are dead? I think I am maybe missing something here. although I`ve gone through the messages in this section back and forth ...

Thanks.

Tim Brewer
3rd August 2007, 06:55 PM
Yes I am alive, and yes I had an inner thought that wants us to communicate with them in a way that can be measured.

I hope you enjoy what this site has to offer.

bluebell
3rd August 2007, 07:15 PM
Ok. Thanky you for your answer.

If I get it right, you already have the technology to do it, right? And on the other hand you have the out-of-body people wanting to communicate. Couldn´t there be a way to explain to them (the people who talk to you and want this to be done) how to connect to the machine instead of waiting for people to die?

Another question, how do you make the difference between your own thoughts and those that come from other's minds?

I'll have a look at this pages where you talk of this machine. It´s interesting although there are already many people who can talk to dead people without needing technology.

Also my own experience is that when people do not want to see something they don´t see it even if it is obvious. What I mean is that no matter how many scientific proofs you may find, if people don´t want to know they will ignore this information. Personally I do not see the point of trying to convince others of anything. If the people who talk to you are asking for it, maybe they have their own reasons for it.

On the other hand, I doubt that scientific community would accept proofs unless they come from whithin the scientific community itself.

Good luck anyway.

bluebell
3rd August 2007, 08:03 PM
Hello again. I have read about his machine the Brain Gate, but if I have understood how it works, it needs a physical brain to work!

Dead people do not have a brain, which does not mean they cannot think. But they cannot emit waves in the way our thinking brains do !!

You first need to find out the features of dead people's signals (in terms of physics such as wavelength / frequency and power - if they are waves, which we do not know) to make the right sensor that may receive them. You are also assuming that the energy of dead people's toughts is electromagnetic energy ...

I mean, it is complicated enough to try to measure living people's signals ... Some years ago I wanted to design a system to measure autonomous nervous system signals and connect the sensors to a computer to get a map of it so it could be used for diagnosis as well as for following patients treatments. Got in touch with neurologists and said that it was not possible. I finally gave up. What is measurable now in living people are things like temprerature changes and some electrical properties of the skin that have been scientifically related to mental states.

I do not really see how you want to do this ...

Have you asked the dead people for help on how to do it?

Another suggestion is you have a look at what tibetan people know about what happens after death. Only tibetan texts are a bit criptical, that's true ...These people (I mean the ones who really know and have practiced) know a lot of things about beings with other types of bodies and the death process. Maybe you can try reading a good commentary of the tibetan book of the dead.

Have a nice and happy day

Tim Brewer
4th August 2007, 05:48 AM
Dear Bluebell,

Where have you been all my life?

You ask some good questions, and you seam to know a lot about the topic.

I'm sorry I don't have time to answer your questions right now, but hopefully I will have time later this week.

Thank you,
Tim

bluebell
4th August 2007, 10:18 AM
I'll be out for a long week so no hurry.

I'll be happy to hear what your ideas are on how to solve these technical difficulties in your project ;-)

Tim Brewer
4th August 2007, 10:24 AM
[quote=bluebell]Hello again. I have read about this machine the Brain Gate, but if I have understood how it works, it needs a physical brain to work!

Why does it need a physical brain to work? So I can paint a better picture, please try and explain how you think it works in the best details you can give, thank you.

Dead people do not have a brain, which does not mean they cannot think. But they cannot emit waves in the way our thinking brains do !!

I was right in the middle of making a shot in eight ball pool, when I had this voice inside me, that felt communicating with afterlife was possible, and it was my responsibility to do something about it.

I would have to think that this thought picked me for a reason, because I was totally thinking about something else at the time.

How does our brain emit waves?

You first need to find out the features of dead people's signals (in terms of physics such as wavelength / frequency and power - if they are waves, which we do not know) to make the right sensor that may receive them. You are also assuming that the energy of dead people's thoughts is electromagnetic energy ...

I know it is tied to electromagnetic energy.

I believe your thoughts live inside energy, and energy can not be destroyed. Afterlife lives inside the invisible force.

I believe it is possible to communicate with future out of body afterlife people in a way that can be measured.

I could go on and on about this topic, and I don't know why. I'm a introvert, I don't care for the attention.

I mean, it is complicated enough to try to measure living people's signals ... Some years ago I wanted to design a system to measure autonomous nervous system signals and connect the sensors to a computer to get a map of it so it could be used for diagnosis as well as for following patients treatments. Got in touch with neurologists and said that it was not possible. I finally gave up. What is measurable now in living people are things like temprerature changes and some electrical properties of the skin that have been scientifically related to mental states.

I do not really see how you want to do this ...

I believe the chances of making my theory a possibility is greater than fifty percent, because of so many different reasons.

Have you asked the dead people for help on how to do it?

Yes, if you think my inner thoughts are connected to them in some way.

All I can do is go to bed at night, and ask my thoughts to answer a problem, then try and pay attention to it in the morning when I wake up. I believe this is training my brain to help me get out of pain and into pleasure with this topic.

Another suggestion is you have a look at what tibetan people know about what happens after death. Only tibetan texts are a bit criptical, that's true ...These people (I mean the ones who really know and have practiced) know a lot of things about beings with other types of bodies and the death process. Maybe you can try reading a good commentary of the tibetan book of the dead.
Have a nice and happy day[/quote:1tdhzfal]

I believe the more we all think about this possibility, the more likely it will happen.

We have some left brain thinking people, who just can't except a right brain way of thinking about this problem. Too many people getting trained on TV shows like C.S.I.
There is nothing to be gained by criticizing every possibility, condemning any research for it, or complaining about one thing or another. The left brain needs the right brain just as much as the right brain needs the left brain. It's part of doing things naturally. The only difference is deciding on what side of your brain you want to think. I believe the best way is to let your thought s decide. If I am racking pool balls, I always place the same balls in the same place every time. I do this with my left brain, and I tell my right brain not to take it personal. After that, I try and think in my right brain while I am playing pool, except when my right brain, allows my left brain to follow thru with the shot. At this point, I am in dead stroke, that is a term they use in pool, when you are totally focused on the shot. I believe at that point, the left and right brain, is working so close together that nothing else really matters, and why I would have this thought at that time, is left up to the pool Gods, and they ain't talking in a way that can be measured.

Thank you for listening to me ramble on,

Tim

bluebell
17th August 2007, 12:20 PM
Hi again. I'm back.

Why does it need a physical brain to work? So I can paint a better picture, please try and explain how you think it works in the best details you can give, thank you.

It needs a brain b/c as far as I understood how it works, there is a circuit that is connected to some cortex areas, where it picks up the brain signals and sends them to the other circuit that is controlling the mouse etc.

So my question is how the energy thought of dead pepople is going to be able to directly connect to the part of the system that controlls the mouse etc.?

(lets's go one by one question otherwise I get too much information at once; I'm not into this like you are :) ).

Have a nice and happy day.

Tim Brewer
18th August 2007, 04:02 AM
Hi again. I'm back.

It needs a brain b/c as far as I understood how it works, there is a circuit that is connected to some cortex areas, where it picks up the brain signals and sends them to the other circuit that is controlling the mouse etc.

So my question is how the energy thought of dead pepople is going to be able to directly connect to the part of the system that controlls the mouse etc.?

(lets's go one by one question otherwise I get too much information at once; I'm not into this like you are :) ).

Have a nice and happy day.

Good question bluebell,

Is it easier to measure energy noice inside a scull to energy noice outside the scull.

You do not need to stick your fingers into a light bulb socket to figure that one out.

Thank you,
Tim

Break it down and it is simple math

Tim Brewer
21st August 2007, 12:22 AM
In a nut shell, yes