PDA

View Full Version : Places to Go ~ Core Image Library & Mystic Projection Me

Aunt Clair
31st May 2007, 09:58 AM
Places to Go ~ Core Image Library
for Mystic Projection of Consciousness

I Mental Body Mystic Projection ;
There are traditional places that a live teacher will take a circle of projecting students to meet spirit teachers . These are a set of archetypical realms in the upper astral to lower monadic planes that have been manifested for mystic exploration .
Typically meditation begins with opening in protection followed by deep cleanse breathing , raising energy and sititng in guided meditation . By anchoring the core image in their consciousness , the mystic can return to these realms whenever they choose .

Basic Method
* choose a core image
* read the description
* look at the provided artist's image which resembles that realm
* open in protection
* close the physical eyes
* deep cleanse breathe
* dump heavy warm brick brown red earth energy
* from every effluent centre ; heart , palms , heels , mouth
* dump heavy cold blue water energy
* raise hot golden orange bright light fire energy from insteps and soles
* breathe in fire from the nose and mout
* enter a trance
* tune into the brow centre
* anchor the core image by intention , vocalise where you are going aloud
* lift up the consciousness to the moonstone , the energy body head
* bring consciousness into the third eye
* as if you are sitting there looking out through the window of the soul
* anchor the core image by visualisation , see the realm in the third eye
* project in mystic consciousness; lift out from the moonstone
* separate a mental body from the crown
* exit ; through the crown or third eye , as you feel
* lift up to the roof
* visualise self entering the colour stream
* visualise the realm opening around you .like stepping from a bus into it

II Core Images
Black MOTHER Totemic Cave 2nd Plane
Sound 5 aumms , stir a tibetan singing bowl or turn it over and bang it upon the bottom bit as a bell , strum a celtic drum or bang two wooden rhythm sticks together . Just find the rhythmic sound that releases your subconscious memories and go deeper slower ...deeper slower and down into the ground below the earth to a cave where it is safe and warm . A solitary rock on a dank mosit hardened ground is the only thing you see besides the gray rock surrounding you .But sit upon it and animals will approach you , as many as nine of them . Ask each one their name why they are in your life right now , what is their wisdom and if they are totems for life or just this stage . These animal spirits will show you their message in dream imagery or if you listen carefully you may hear them speak to you .

Orange FIRE - Mother 's Fire Pit Smoke Lodge 5th plane
Walk through the woods a long way and then into the desert following the crow . Finally the path will lead you to her doorway . The short narrow door is found by the heat of the fire in this cold desert night . The smoke greets you and the warmth of the flames is comforting . Mother Earth appears as an ancient one in rags and an ashen covered countenance . Her wisened face will look up briefly and motion for you to unburden yourself . Here we cast our baggage into her long fire pit . We let go of all of the emotional angst and maelstroms of our life to move on unfettered . We stand and shed our tears and leave backwards from the hut after a nod to Mother who begins to sweep .

But if we go to the other end of her lodge , we can go to Shamballah instead .When you exit turn right and follow the narrow dirt path past the smoke lodge , the camp of Silver Birch and jungle bridge above the entrance to the Wesak Valley .

Indigo WATER - Rocks on the Beach 5th plane
The beach is typically seen at night as a flat wide sandy beach . There is a large pile of rocks on the left of the portal from which the projector enters. Gentle raves that crash against a rocky piling breakwater /pier left of the rock outcropping . Upon the rock , people may meet higher self but also Christ , Buddha , Goddess , or beloved spirit relatives and guides .

Salmon Red EARTH- Green Door in the Woods 5th plane
Walk through tall thin trees upon layers of moist undergrowth and damp rotting leaves . A secret glen of flowers , butterflies and unicorns is on your left but you feel compelled to find the green door and continue your journey . Finally there it is.Standing alone curiously as an entrance to some mystical realm with no walls . When you open the door you see the fae and the sprites . The Green Man comes out from behind a tree to give you a brief fleeting message .Hold onto his wisdoms they are illusive as he is .

Chartreuse Green AIR -Church in a valley 5th plane entrance to 6th
The church is typically entered from a narrow dirt road there are hills behind the church topped in conifer trees but surrounding the church are a variety of deciduous trees . There is one tall white spire upon the kirk with a cross on top which some see as blue and others as white . The church is a small one room wide wooden church . When you climb the few steps , you open the double wooden doors and see the wooden floor and you are greeted by lovely comforting nostalgic smells . Behind the altar, on your right side as you face ,it is a small kitchen with a long wooden table and chairs where you can sit and discuss in a group . Look for a hidden door behind the altar too on the left wall of the kitchen . The door opens outward and you see a narrow wooden set of stairs but when you descend a portal appears and you leave this realm to go to a higher one . This is a catacombs entrance down beneath Shamballah . A river is there and a boat can take you upon the River Styx or the River of Life they are conjoined in the catacombs . The River Styx of Death is to the left as you face it from the deck and the River of Life is on your right .

White MOON / Purple HEAVENS -Temple in Space 6th plane hidden entrance to 9th
The greek pillared temple is floating in space and is an ashram called the white lodge . It has two sides and can become the Blue Lodge if you gain entrance to the rear and invisible side .

It will lead you to what is called the Ashrams of the Arcturians or the Lord and Lady of Sirius which are sentient beings from another universe . These beings are purple gray invertebrates with a skirt like lower body that moves like a jellyfish .

They have 2 arms with three long fingers which are padded at the end. Thier heads look similar to ET . The white side is wide open you climb the stairs and often see higher self or a mother guide or Goddess ie Mary Isis , Pallas Athena, Quan Yen , or Khali . The dais area has a round floor and the moonlight enters from above it serenely . Through the pillars one can see surrounding mountains in this mini Greek Island in Space.

Silver AKASHA SPIRIT Across the Water 5th plane entrance to 6th
Another place to go on this spiritual plane is called Across the Water to an island . This is a first entrance portal to Spirit World . Go into the surf on the far right side of the rock and wait for a small one sail boat to gently ebb up to your knees and climb in . A spirit might appear in the boat guiding it or you may lie down on your back and look up alone into the starry night . The boat will land too soon upon the short of a long narrow island . White Eagle a world teacher is often seen here . He stabs his staff into the headland .Eagle feathers are tied atop this staff and a sapphire blue cross of light emanates from it . Christ often appears here with arms outstretched . If you walk through the centre of the island , you will find a large round area with a sapphire fountain to cleanse karma and heal emotional angst . The bottom tier may be bathed in . The top tier one may be drunk from .This is the "Water of Life" . If you take the path through the gentle hills on the far right side of the island ,you will find a gathering place in the mist .This is an entrance to another dimension of the spirit realm . There you will see a crowd of your spirit family. Here you can easily call all the deceased loved ones you wish to meet . They often are assembled to greet you before you think to call them .

Gold AMORIS - The Golden Chamber of Melchiezedek 6th plane and entrance to 7th
Sit in meditation and spin out of the body as a projection of consciousness into a group merkabah . Slip through the Ring Pass Not to another realm .

This is the entrance to the far end of the 6th plane and the beginning of Shamballah on the 7th plane .

Here is a guided meditation by the Late Dr, Joshua Stone to come to this divine chamber where you will meet the chohans of the Rays , the spirit teachers called the Mahatma , the principal archangels and the priest angel Melchiezedek . To go to Shamballah from here walk further to the right past the violet flame of St Germaine .
and the sapphire flame of St. Michael .

Rose HIDDEN - Quan Yen's Temple 6th plane and entrance to 7th plane
Chant Kwan Yin (variant spellings) mantra ; "Na Mo Kuan Shih Yin Pu Sa. "and think upon this lovely lady a Goddess of Compassion and Mercy

Kwan Yin opens this realm around us . She will appear . Often she is upon her dragon or floating in the air a parasol upon her shoulder . A Japanese bridge strides the shallow still water lily pools and one cannot think Monet was not inspired by this beauty to paint such large canvases of them . The lady is on the right side of the red wooden bridge . She will give you a message from there or if you can cross the bridge you can stride onto her mountain and into the Temples of Compassion complex in Shamballah .

================================================== =========
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6h8G2_2hIwIYEsAmuhnxvY_mha8peE CRPWkl43-3ICBa0Gaes4OLaZrH_
II Akashic Records ~ Hall of Wisdom
The 7th plane is Shamballah written about by the Buddha 2500 years ago . One of the most familiar places to project to is the Akashic Records Halls of Wisdom which has entrances on what are called the 5th and 6th planes also .

The Akashic Records or "The Book of Life" can be equated to the universe's super computer system. It is this system that acts as the central storehouse of all information for every individual who has ever lived upon the earth. More than just a reservoir of events, the Akashic Records contain every deed, word, feeling, thought, and intent that has ever occurred at any time in the history of the world." ~Edgar Cayce on the Akashic Records

The Akashic Records are located in a spiritual realm of the aether on what is called the 5th Dimension or the higher Astral Plane.There is a Hall for each continent on Earth ,a planetary record and a museum of worlds in the Temples of Wisdom . In Egypt, it is said, those who could read the Akasha were held in high standing and were often found advising Pharaohs on daily activities and dream interpretation. The Bible mentions the records as Book of Life on several occasions, both in Old and New Testament. The Vedas of Hindus and the language of Sanskrit itself are said to have been extracted from Akasha.

The European Entrance to the Hall of Records can be attained in meditation by visualising this rotting staircase going up the wall of a building that looks like it was bombed in World War 2 . You will see the gray wall on the left and the stairs go up in a rickety fashion to the third floor missing some steps with holes in a few too . There is always a door on your left as you reach the top .

When you enter you see stacks of books and the aroma is like the stacks in a wonderful old library . The librarian has a cat... a round fat tabby gray one on her counter. The librarian is short with glasses on a chain round her neck .She has long hair pulled in a disarray up on her head it appears blondy gray ...some in a bun... some hanging down.She asks you to sign the book with this black and gold pen until she knows you . She speaks every language the world has but she always sounds like a Jewish New Yorker to me .

You float to the area you wish to view and you put your arms out and the books come to you . The books are read by passing the hand over the pages which open to the place you wish to read all by thought .

Some books are not allowed to be accessed by all . If you ask to see your own Book of Life you may not be allowed to turn all the pages either . There are a lot of rules .

You will see a long hall with a floor of black and white checkered marble tiles also as you enter . The hall proceeds to the right of you . The counter on the left the hall on your right the stacks in front of you . And then at the end of this hall which is on your right when you enter you see the doors which goes into Shamballah . They swing inwards but the one on the left is often locked into the floor so you push open the one on the right to proceed . But you can't pass through it until you have been allowed to enter it .

Thru the door you enter into a long marbled corridor which has doors that are arched on either side and a long high transom entrance doorway at the far end going out to the plaza outdoors into Shamballah . The doors lead into all sorts of information access areas that seem to change . There are rooms for example that are the akashic records in a wall a circular wall that is a movie screen which allows you to view the past present and future at once as you turn . You will see for example your own life and visions of it there .

There is also a card catalog type of room with huge file cabinets so very many of them the cards fly into your hands . There is a large black man here in a native costume from Africa . His voice sounds like music and I like him so much . He has a soft deep voice and you know the lovely sort like James Earl Jones . He seems to always wear yellow and orange .

And another room where you sit and put on these old Crystal headsets and hear music from the ages even before sound was recorded with human technology . The technology is on a range from ancient to futuristic .

Out the doors you will see gardens and on your left the white palace entrance to Shamballah . To your right the lovely rainbow waters of Life . To test and confirm my own perception I take others there with me in the group merkaba and have them describe it to me like I am blind . I also go back again and again and try to map it out each time .

All these times I do not know the librarian or the butler's name . I call the lady Mrs. Wiggles as that is what her names sounds like to me since I can not hear as well a I see. But I think it is more like Woczinsky . She seems Polish and Jewish to me . The butler seems Russian and I call him Jeeves like the search engine. He appears tall like lurch and severe he wears a black and white butler tails tuxedo .

There are also maps in their room which you can pass your hand over to read and globes and these help you find other spiritual realms . There is a thin short young woman the only young person there who looks a lot like Lucy Liu . She manages the vertical file the maps the rare books esoteric and occult knowledge . I wonder if she is the cat as she just apparates out of the wall . I reckon she is a guide and a security measure .

The doors in the main hallway are wooden and polished and very high . I am not sure how yet but this complex is connected to the Museum of the Worlds and The Temple of Records which are part of the Temples of Wisdom which connect also to Shamballah.

For example ,there is also a library entrance beneath the volcano Temple of Pele in Shamballah but we just found that last night and we did not get to go into it yet . One from the Knights Templar barred the passage .

So the Hall of Records is English in culture and tongue but there is prolly one for every culture on Earth or it may change for each one that enters it to reflect their own language the Hall of Learning is Planetary and reflects all Earth cultures the Museum of The Worlds within the Temples of Wisdom is Universal .The Archives are in a basement under which of these buildings I am not sure yet perhaps it runs beneath them all.

Here is a site with full descriptions of some of the other Temples of Wisdom http://www.templesofwisdom.org/wisdom/grounds.html

psionickx
9th May 2011, 01:50 PM
* dump heavy warm brick brown red earth energy
* dump heavy cold blue water energy

what does dumping mean?

CFTraveler
9th May 2011, 04:12 PM
Visualize it coming out of your effluent centers. I usually do it out of my feet (heels), since they're closest to the earth. I usually dump heavy water energy when I find myself having heavy close-to the ground projections. I have also done earth dumping, but it's more difficult to visualize for me, however it usually works.

psionickx
9th May 2011, 08:59 PM
i can hear akasha's clarion-call ..... experimentation is to be initiated :twisted:

Aunt Clair
28th May 2011, 03:43 AM
Dumping means to remove

That means the magician can add fire and air energy
and lose water and earth energy.

The magician can learn to imbibe specific elemental energies and to purge specific elemental energies. The magician can develop the ability to control the influent and effluent flow of specific elemental energies.

Air is cool bright light damp magnetic positive lifting female energy
greens; chartreuse, aqua, white,emerald

Fire is hot bright light dry electric positive heating male energy
yellows; orange,amber, topaz,gold

Water is cold dark heavy wet magnetic negative cooling cleansing female energy
blues; indigo, purple, sapphire, silver

Earth is warm dark heavy damp electric negative grounding anchoring male energy
red; salmon, rose, black, ruby

One suggested series of steps to begin Metaphysical Pathworking
posting.php?mode=edit&f=34&p=148048 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/posting.php?mode=edit&f=34&p=148048)
Methods to Raise Specific Elemental Energies;
viewtopic.php?p=63499#63499 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?p=63499#63499)
Different Types of Energy
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2264&start=30&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=Methods+to+Raise+Specific+Elemental (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2264&start=30&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=Methods+to+Raise+Specific+Elemental)
Shifting from one zone to another during projection ; EP , AP , RTZ
http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/ ... 850.0.html (http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/index.php/topic,850.0.html)
Raising the Dragon
http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/ ... 333.0.html (http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/index.php/topic,333.0.html)

Aunt Clair
27th August 2011, 02:41 AM
The title got truncated in the move to the new forum and should read methods not "me".

Some links concerning methods of Mystic Projection;
http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/index.php/topic,1333.0.html

psionickx
27th August 2011, 03:15 AM
A warm re-welcome to the new format forum - AD's prestige is always added to by your postage.

i can hear akasha's clarion-call
I've been working ever since on connecting with AR , i'd just like to add this post has been very inspirational , like said it's superb to have people here who set off an aspirational standard.

angel_o_demonio
28th August 2011, 02:24 PM
How do you even BEGIN to come close to getting to the Akashic Records? I'm still a beginner at all this but years ago the records were the first thing I wanted to someday see. What are the most common things people look for? And what are the "rules" there?

Heather :heart:

CFTraveler
28th August 2011, 10:52 PM
Heather, many times we go there without realizing we're there, and then when we get back and compare notes with others that have mapped the planes, we realize that's where we were.
As to the rules, I think when you're there, since you are in an information-receiving 'place', you 'know' what to do, sort-of instinctively. At least that's how it's been for me. I'm sure my Higher Self knew what was going on, though.

Aunt Clair
29th August 2011, 08:46 AM
I agree with CFT. I went there many times in dreamstate before knowing where I was at a conscious level. I think that developing a core image helps the mystic to return to a place that they have been. I can take you there if you would like to try. We could meet on Skype just add me as a contact auntclair@msn.com and then ring me on Skype ,which is free, when you see me online. Going to a realm with intention during meditative trance will help to form a clear core image so that you can return afterwards at will.

psionickx
31st August 2011, 11:07 AM
aunt clair , is it necessary to AP to the records or can one do so in an in body visual-based meditation as well?

Sinera
31st August 2011, 02:13 PM
I also have a question as one who is very interested in (his own) past lives. I am not a good meditator at all, so I cannot reach it by this method. 2.5 years ago, I tried a regression hypnosis but it seems I am not hypnotisable. My current (learned) available methods for accessing 'the non-physical' are either (pre-programmed) dream state memories, getting partially or wholly lucid in a dream or 'projection' out of hypnagogia from (half-)sleep.

My results for getting past life info have been pretty 'modest' so far, to say the least. I saw a probable past self in a mirror 2 times in dreams. Recently, I programmed my dream asking my Higher Self to get access to the akashic/personal soul library of past lives of mine. I have not yet written about it but might start a thread on it soon as a new edition of my little dream programming research project ;). I tried this after I was kind of inspired by Monroe's talk about 'going inward' (instead of outward) and 'accessing the mainframe (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jOP9GVM31c#t=4m40s)' as he called it.

What I got then that same night was commented images and scenes of a life as a settler (kind of cattle breeder who then had some problems with 'the local authorities') in a foreign country. Memorable for me was the 'commentary track' that was underlying the 'silent movie' I saw. S.o. seemed to explain to me what was going on in this man's life. It was even a kind of interactive dialogue going on (such as "oh look, what's he doing there" - "well, this is.."). Unfortunately, my memory of the details is not the best, everything is too fragmentary. So was this interactive 'commentary track' also a 'download' - or better: 'live streaming' - from the Akasha, next to the shown 'movie'? So far I did not repeat the experiment, but I will soon.

So my question is: what else can I do (by my available methods) or do better, when I am programming a dream or am projected, to do a kind of 'regression' or get access to the records to 'view' them? You said above that a created core image of a library makes sense? Does a mirror also work? Can I fly 'into' the mirror (lucid state) to get access to a past life? For dream or projection programming, is it best to ask the Higher Self for access to one's own records or is it better to work with guides to get to the library (seems I have a 'few' by now ;)).

I really would like to learn how to 'access the mainframe / library' so much. I am really grateful for any hints and tips and methods.

Aunt Clair
3rd September 2011, 08:05 AM
aunt clair , is it necessary to AP to the records or can one do so in an in body visual-based meditation as well?
Yes, there are other methods to access any realm. The mystic can bi locate consciousness to remote view or send a mystic projection of consciousness to the realm. Astral Projection to a realm using an astral body is not necessary.

So my question is: what else can I do (by my available methods) or do better, when I am programming a dream or am projected, to do a kind of 'regression' or get access to the records to 'view' them? You said above that a created core image of a library makes sense? Yes, sit in meditation in dim light in a throne asana in your sacred space. Then read aloud the image and see it firmly in your mind in magickal visualisation. When you can see it then close the physical eyes and draw energy down from crown to toes and raise energy up from feet to heart . Become a golden seed of light and take the consciousness to the brow centre to sit in the now in the third eye. This will seem like a vast screen of indigo to violet is before you . Look through this window and create the core image you wish to attend, in this case , visualise the core image of the akashic records. When you see it in the window then project the consciousness through the mind's window into that image. You will sense that the world opens around you like holographic video game becoming more real to all the magickal senses.

Here are links to a basic method to raise power to attain a meditative trance ;
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?12128-Projection-to-higher-planes&highlight=flashcards
http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/index.php/topic,4073.0.html

You can also take the consciousness to the crown and exit over the left ear or west side of the crown into a
silver akashic hall this opens onto the Akashic Plane, also.

If you are a psion , you can create a portal of silver akasha and project through that vibration to the akashic plane.

Does a mirror also work? Can I fly 'into' the mirror (lucid state) to get access to a past life?
Of course, if you can imbibe the mirror with akasha you would be more successful. Send a silver flare over the mirror or use both hands to "heal" the mirror with akasha.

For dream or projection programming, is it best to ask the Higher Self for access to one's own records or is it better to work with guides to get to the library (seems I have a 'few' by now ;)).

Imho, that all depends on the magician and their own abilities at that time. If a magician can communicate with the higher or overself then that would work well. Certainly if a magician can see a guide and can project with them then they can ask to be lead to the akashic records , too.