PDA

View Full Version : PSi balls can be elemental

Aunt Clair
31st May 2007, 10:47 AM
Psiballs have different elements electric, fire, heat, ice ,etc. Over time with development it is possible to make psi balls of specific Hermetic elements .

http://members.iinet.net.au/~curran/smiles_files/image167.gif

Here is a method ;

Open in Protection
Deep Cleanse
Raise Energy
Exercise 1 One Element Psi Sphere
With each inhalation of breath take energy down from the crown to the heart and pass it out down the arm and
pass the energy out the palm as you exhale .

To maintain the energy on the palm bring the opposite palm to meet it .
Roll the hands like you are forming a ball of clay .
Bring the hands apart slowly until you no longer feel the energy
Bring the hands back together until you feel the energy again .
Continue to breathe energy down and out of the palms making the psi sphere larger
Confirm and visualise , say aloud as you form the psi the nature of the element ,choosing one at a time ,like this ;

Basic Elements :
I have fire , it is orange ,hot , bright , light , dry , male , electric . I have fire .
I have water , it is blue , cold , dark , heavy , wet , female , maginetic. I have water .
I have air , it is green , cool , bright , light , humid , female , magnetic . I have air .
I have earth , it is red , warm , dark , heavy , damp, male , electric . I have earth .

Single Spheres are good to begin learning to manifest energy and to begin healing

For sending healing ie
fire for respiratory flus and arthritis
water for swollen ankles

Exercise 2 Bi lateral Psi
As above but bring energy down both arms at once

Exercise 3 Alternate Locations to form Psi
Try to form a sphere at an alternate location , choose one at a time , moving to another when you have mastery
third eye , heart , navel , feet

Exercise 4 Moon & Sun
Try to open higher energy psi
instead of water , akasha
I have akasha , it is silver ,cold , dark , heavy , wet , female , magnetic . I have akasha .
instead of fire , amoris
I have amoris, it is gold ,hot , bright , heavy , wet , male , electric . I have amoris .

Exercise 5 Manifest several different psi spheres each of a distinct element

http://members.iinet.net.au/~curran/smiles_files/image146.gif
Exercise 6 Manifesting a Portal

The most basic vortex is formed from three spheres by the magician The magician powers up thru breathing into a trance as usual but will have to remain awake while lying down .So this is an unusual trance in two ways as the magician will be lying down instead of sititing up and they will have their eyes open for a portion of the session .

Relax in bed in a comfortable room without music or other distraction Have the room dimly lit . The magician will accomplish this best unclothed above the sheets so that the skin is fully exposed . This will allow more energy to be inhaled thru the pores into the organs to effect a greater sphere .To make oneself comfortable, consider locking the door beforehand as one would in a bath . And disconnect the phone.

Lie in the da Vinci pose as the Vitruvian Man arms out and the legs spread apart to form a star. This is a good pose for projection . When he star is fully open it is optimal for projection and can be used effectively for astral projection too .Note that when the arms are at the side and the legs are together the magician is closed .Always protect .As Paul Curran says, we lock our housed and cars why not lock our bodies ??

Now coordinate the mind body and spirit. The palms lie open and upward slightly cupped . Deep Breathe and fill the lungs with prana .If you can breathe up kundalini do that now . If not take 3 deep cleansing breathes and power up . The upper body will be stronger than the legs of the magician so we will use the arms and heart to form the beginner's vortex .

Breathe in only fire in the right arm.Iimagine it visualise it then clairvoyantly see it and clairsentiently feel its warmth .Affirm it aloud . My right arm is fire . In my right hand i have a fire ball . It is orange and bright and light and dry . It is hot . I have fire .

Breathe in only water into the left arm . My left arm is water. In my left hand i have a ball of ice . It is indigo and dark and heavy and wet . It is cold . It is frigid . I have ice .

Now at the heart you will manifest the pale yellow flame of kundalini godhead .
This will be twice the circumference of the palm spheres. "I breathe in the solar plexus . My heart is warm with the rays of the sun . It is pale yellow and bright and light and dry . It is hot . I have sun "

Continue to concentrate on these spheres taking the magic mind to the right then left then to the heart . Hold these spheres in a triangle made by the palms and the heart but do not shift the physical body only the mind . See the spheres become larger and rounder with each breath empowering them from your magic impregnated prana .. Feel the circle of energy goind from the right palm down and across to the left pam and up to the heart widdershins with each breath . Begin to feel yourself breathe into these spheres making them bigger and stronger .

To balance the force in hands try bringing force up from feet into body .Draw up red electric from the right leg into the heart and out to the right arm . Similarly draw up blue mangetic fluid from the left leg into the heart and out to the left arm .

When the triangle can be seen clairvoyantly as three spheres these will start to make the sides of light themselves attracted to each other by the energy of opposites fire to water and water to sun in this way .Do not pause but begin to see that with each breath the magic mind makes a pass to strengthen the vortex.

"This is fire hot and bright , This is ice cold and heavy , This is sun warm and light .
then exhale .Go faster in time with your breath . Continue until you percieve the opening of a vortex into which the magician may take thier conciousness to visit higher realms . This will form the basic vortex .

Variations of this method can strengthen and enlarge the vortex .The opening becomes stronger if you will then project akasha into the spheres and form a silver door .When you inhale bring in akasha to fill the spheres making them glow with silver . Finally a golden door made from amoris , the fluid of the great work's effort is stronger still .

The magician can learn to manifest a 5 sphere vortex with four limbs and the Blue third eye making an salmon red right sphere at the foot and a a chartreuse green sphere on the right foot .By adding three spheres from the Tan Tiens , Ruby at the throne Blue Gray at the crown and Pale Yellow at the Dan Tien, it becomes larger and stronger still . http://home.xtra.co.nz/hosts/Wingmakers ... 0Line.html (http://home.xtra.co.nz/hosts/Wingmakers/The%20Tan%20Tien_Hara%20Line.html)

If you have a good working relationship with your guides ,at this time , you will go where the mahatma take you to class . But if you are new to the realms then look to the ashrams in the monadic plane first . These are easier to access. Serapis Bey has an ashram over the Great Pyramid of Luxor . This is a brilliant first spot . Then you might try the Golden Chamber of Melchiezedek . Dr. Joshua David Stone offers an extensive list of realms to project to .
http://www.drjoshuadavidstone.com/aclasses/asclass8.htm

Make your intention known aloud before you begin to form the vortex . You might say as part of your prayer , I humbly invoke the presence of Archangel Michael to protect me on my journey to the Ashram of Serapis Bey in the Great Pyramid now .

A stronger vortex will allow a further and higher projection and allow the guru to take a student to project with them . Once this practice is perfected , the magician may work fully clothed ia a warrior postion standing

http://www.photospin.com/search/?page=single&id=16966 or sitting in an armchair with legs spread and arms raised over the arms of the chair like the on a Throne of Thoth . Peers may enter the vortex to project consciousess with the magican in this manner during circle.