PDA

View Full Version : If the left and right earphones are reversed, will it affect the effect?

zhangyan
27th August 2020, 12:58 PM
If the left and right earphones are reversed when i hear the Hemi-Sync, will it affect the effect?

CFTraveler
27th August 2020, 05:56 PM
Both sides of the ears will still get different frequencies, so hemispheric synchronization will still happen. The frequency subtraction will not change because it's not dependent on what side has the higher or lower frequency. So no worries.

zhangyan
28th August 2020, 02:15 AM
thank you very much

CFTraveler
28th August 2020, 05:31 PM
You're welcome.

MaryAnn
18th June 2021, 03:24 PM
I see this was recent...and the answer was correct. However, if you get the chance, get some of TMI's spacial angle modulation (SAM) downloads. SAM is more powerful than hemisync and can present higher entrainment frequencies than hemisync can; the brain only responds up to about 20Hz hemisync, but SAM can get you into gamma, 40Hz and up. Some of the most wonderful experiences I've had are in the gamma frequency realm. I don't think they are still calling it SAM but it is still spacial angle modulation pretty much.

Antares
18th June 2021, 05:34 PM
I see this was recent...and the answer was correct. However, if you get the chance, get some of TMI's spacial angle modulation (SAM) downloads. SAM is more powerful than hemisync and can present higher entrainment frequencies than hemisync can; the brain only responds up to about 20Hz hemisync, but SAM can get you into gamma, 40Hz and up. Some of the most wonderful experiences I've had are in the gamma frequency realm. I don't think they are still calling it SAM but it is still spacial angle modulation pretty much.
Thanx for sharing. Where do you get those from? Is there any research conducted behind them as in the R.A. Monroe's Institute case?