PDA

View Full Version : projection method new to me..

Sargoe
31st May 2007, 03:04 PM
i was looking around on the net the other day and stumbled across this method of achieving astral projeciton.. I personally am havin no luck with astral projection and am still trying to pinpoint why.. I did it accidently once where i projected but never left my body.. any way here is this other method. Let me know if it works or if its useless etc.

"This is to be done when going to bed. You need something to focus on; if it is in view the moon, the stars, a crystal, a favorite doll will work well... Use whatever you like.

This method involves the body falling asleep. I usually use my crystal ball for this.

Place the object within your view and lie down in your bed. Just stare at the object as you doze off. The first few times may be frustrating. You may just fall asleep and that's it. But after a few tries, this worked for me.

Keep staring at the object. As your eyelids become heavy, keep staring. Eventually your eyes will close, but you will still be able to see the object. You will still be staring at the object. Sit up or stand up, and don't be surprised to see your physical body sleeping peacefully in your bed!

This works fairly well for me. When you are out of your body, do whatever you wish. I am still getting used to the out of body feeling (I achieved my first one only a month ago ), so I have not travelled any farther than the roof of our apartment building yet." - Cant remember the site now.. sorry.

I didnt make this up and I take no credit for it.. its just something I saw and wondered if people knew about it and what people think about it..

Sarge

CFTraveler
31st May 2007, 03:35 PM
Thanks for an interesting technique. I have never used it, but have heard about it to be used after going into trance and having astral sight. The idea of a target is interesting, especially one you have assigned a certain purpose. Do you use your crystal ball for other purposes? (Curious :mrgreen: )

Sargoe
31st May 2007, 03:37 PM
hehe, sorry If it seems mis-leading but, this isnt my method.. so I have no crystal ball.. but yeah, it will be nice to try, as I seem to have no luck with the rope method.. Ill edit it so it has quotation marks to It doesnt happen again :)

Tom
31st May 2007, 03:52 PM
The easiest thing to do if you are quoting is to highlight the text with your mouse and then click on the (quote) button.

The technique sounds familiar to me, too. I read that using a clock is good so that after some time has passed you can verify that you are still seeing the right time. And not being able to remember where you got an idea is called source amnesia. Too bad I can't tell you where I learned that anymore than I can tell you where I saw the projection technique based on clock watching.

Sargoe
31st May 2007, 03:55 PM
yeah fair enough.. before i learnt of this technique, i was looking at fish in a fishtank that we recently bought. I found them to be the most calming thing i have ever watched, it was asiff i could have watched them all night.. I might have to do another post asking about it...

Sarge

davidmoonie
22nd November 2007, 03:29 PM
yeah fair enough.. before i learnt of this technique, i was looking at fish in a fishtank that we recently bought. I found them to be the most calming thing i have ever watched, it was asiff i could have watched them all night.. I might have to do another post asking about it...

Sarge

... my fish