PDA

View Full Version : Meta-psychic abilities

Antares
12th October 2020, 06:51 PM
Anyone interested here in developing abilities beyond what is considered available on the physical level?

I mean, not just things like psychokinesis and alike stuff, but also more of practical nature, yet not necessarily that spectacular.

Have heard of transparency? - an ability to be transparent, i.e. not seen, despite of not being invisible like in fairy tales. Or of accelerated moves? Increased physical-energetic resistance? Or more of clairvoyant nature, like guessing names of people you do not know (but have a chance to know)? Others?

All of those (and some others, as well) I tried successfuly through my life. They work.

There are no doubt more, even more powerful than those, waiting for discovery, research and development (D&R&D).

Just wondering if I am the only person who thinks of such things in this whole 7-billions people world? :grouphug:

olyris
12th October 2020, 10:40 PM
I would allow that code is a meta-psychic theory. La-te-ra-l-u_s... AEnima... di-vine.

CFTraveler
14th October 2020, 05:21 PM
No. I'm afraid of power.

Antares
14th October 2020, 06:38 PM
Yes this is the point... I think that many people suffer from this, I mean the 'fear business'. It is what holds people back from exploring new lands, and why they are stuck. Fear of power has been probably the biggest fear incorporated into people especially in the medieval times, where they were hunted and persecuted for any use of power - of course this didn't stop the persecuters from using themselves. The results are seen today (https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?38975-Beating-the-♥♥♥♥♥♥-Virus).

Well, but I research the topic. :cool: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjIIQb7KNFc&t=268

CFTraveler
17th October 2020, 01:49 AM
Oh, I'm not afraid of other people's power, I'm afraid of my own power, the power to create the wrong thing. That's the thing for me.

Antares
17th October 2020, 07:52 AM
Oh, I'm not afraid of other people's power, I'm afraid of my own power, the power to create the wrong thing. That's the thing for me.
Had exactly the same issue, I afraided to affect other's people karma. Still do. That's why I avoid having children. :P

Edit: now that I think that it is an interesting question in itself... Just heard another thing:

It takes power of a god to create realities you want it to be. But then [after creation] you got quickly bored.

An this has a lot to do with use of power - and fear behind it...

olyris
19th October 2020, 03:54 PM
There is no fearing the one thing you want... that be what I am doing next time, as previously.