PDA

View Full Version : What does it mean??

IA56
14th November 2020, 12:09 PM
Hi everyone....

What does it mean...."Laws of spiritual growth"??

Love
ia

olyris
15th November 2020, 03:42 PM
There are two laws of spiritual growth, and they are identical (golden and silvery):
1. unconditional love is sound
2. forgiveness is a law

Parallax is a term for both being present - this state is exhalted - in other words, perfectly religious. An athiest could be found spiritually able. :angelic:

IA56
15th November 2020, 04:16 PM
There are two laws of spiritual growth, and they are identical (golden and silvery):
2. forgiveness is a law

Parallax is a term for both being present - this state is exhalted - in other words, perfectly religious. An athiest could be found spiritually able. :angelic:

Thank you olyris :heart:

Love
ia

IA56
17th November 2020, 09:35 AM
2. forgiveness is a law

Olyris...you say...golden and silvery are identical....I wonder if they are different levels....or different sides of the same coine??

Love
ia

CFTraveler
17th November 2020, 04:13 PM
Spirit doesn't grow, so the meaning is meaningless, and strikes me as an idea meant to impose someone's ideas about what should be.
In reality it is the psychological and biological aspects of a person that grows, to match its possible maximum, if conditions are good.
You will notice that in lists about "spiritual growth", the factors are usually the same as in the normal psychological development of a healthy human being.

IA56
18th November 2020, 10:17 AM
Spirit doesn't grow, so the meaning is meaningless, and strikes me as an idea meant to impose someone's ideas about what should be.
In reality it is the psychological and biological aspects of a person that grows, to match its possible maximum, if conditions are good.
You will notice that in lists about "spiritual growth", the factors are usually the same as in the normal psychological development of a healthy human being.

If it is as you say...that spriti doesn´t grow...maby not...but someone has to grow to be able to understand the spiritual law...or any law for that matter....why is there a law of it then?? The person that grows to match its possible maximum... is it to be able to inhabit the spirit?? or what??
Does a person grow without anyone to guide it...throug schools or someone who has somekind of "higher" knowledge....or does everyone who is born have the spririt from the beginning??
So if this is true then there is no need for religions or other spirituallity eighder??..As I have understood it there is a level to reach what is called spirit level and therefore there is a law to be obeying the law...and to be developed towards ....as I have felt it from the very early age....Am I totally wrong??

Love
ia

olyris
18th November 2020, 01:26 PM
I would say that spirit is neutral and neutral is higher... than normal.