PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY!!!

blacktiger057
1st June 2007, 08:01 PM
This is more of an experience than anything else. I finally had my first kundalini activation!!! :D After 2 1/2 years of raising energy 15 minutes everday, it finally paid off.

I was just raising energy, as usual, in my bed. I recieved the christ consciousness two days ago as well, so I was also in a tracne like state. Then, I felt a tingling/burning sensation in my root chakra. I thought it was nothing at first. Then it slowly uncoiled and went up to my belly chakra. God, it was burning there! But as it went up the chakras it lessened...and then I realized something: THIS WAS MY FIRST KUNDALINI ACTIVATION!!! I ran to get some water and afer a few sips fell into the trance state again. I had a mild discomfort in my belly chakra, but everything felt great! When the energy reached my crown, I felt like I was going to explode with light! I t was really amazing. Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Amen.
Namaste.
Blessed Be.
Lots of Love and Light!

Scott

Mahavatar_Babaji
21st July 2007, 10:44 PM
Congratulations blacktiger on your kundalini awakening. Be prepared for the intense energy that results from awakening your kundalini.

star
22nd July 2007, 07:37 PM
Hey good one dude, (eyes tear up.) :D