PDA

View Full Version : Transformation

olyris
27th April 2021, 08:02 PM
Olyris here, back in business to astral project a Great Work. This one might take 10 years, because faith can do it. Here is the key - no amount of alchemy transforms gender, however gender transformation deserves alchemy. You could say that gender transform is set by mindset. I am allowing my mind to be feminine. Name is "Bronte," for purposes of this.

olyris
27th April 2021, 09:24 PM
A feminine mind is created by its body, so the body parts are there. It has taken quite a lot of pain, but there they are. Sanity is beyond pain.

With sanity I might as well:
- shave my eyebrows a bit, wear unisex clothes, try jewelry and speak from my heart
- which broke long ago to surface as God in time.
- to imbibe the Goddess it takes happy faith, so I am attending to wonder!

I am sane enough to wonder about how long this will take. This is evidence that I hypnotised myself and have forgotten Duncan. I know that I must release the projection of unconditional love. It's a matter of looking in the mirror, comparing that to who I know I love, and literally being the will to serve. [OK Computer? Computer says change the picture of Jesus. Will do.]

[OK Computer.]

olyris
28th April 2021, 01:26 AM
Gender is the primary manifestation of identity, the secondary and tertiary being presence and precedence. Auxilliary and ancillary are eminence and manifestation itself, respectively. What does the sequence mean, in lay terms? It means that you have what you said and you did with it what you said. Simply, what you said (and then did) were God/divine if they were in the presence of others. "We" cannot avoid participation in the law, and the law is one, and the law is final: As you are selfish you are to become wise. And wisdom is androgyne, without the hitches. Some men become wise to their androgyne by fighting, some by running. Nobody is here to judge, except judges. It is OK to lie, yes, but you are turning yourself into that problem if it is selfishly.

olyris
28th April 2021, 01:30 AM
This program is particularly useful: Care plans. All have somebody to talk to, thus there is the future.

Antares
28th April 2021, 04:28 PM
Olyris here, back in business to astral project a Great Work. This one might take 10 years, because faith can do it. Here is the key - no amount of alchemy transforms gender, however gender transformation deserves alchemy. You could say that gender transform is set by mindset. I am allowing my mind to be feminine. Name is "Bronte," for purposes of this.
What is the difference between a feminine and masculine mind, and why are you a woman now? (In other words, why do you think that you want to think in feminine terms, or - going bit broader - why do you need another program for your ok-computer? :D ).

olyris
28th April 2021, 10:39 PM
What is the difference between a feminine and masculine mind, and why are you a woman now? (In other words, why do you think that you want to think in feminine terms, or - going bit broader - why do you need another program for your ok-computer? :D ).
Might and elegance, alchemists are known to exemplify both - technically it's a case of do or don't project politeness. In English: Ye alle be you.

The original projection in my theory is into the mirror, lo and behold a clone! Lo and behold I can stray but, even in abandoning "manhood" (stupid word) my clone have had a female child again. This time I think I am her and that's that. Picture:

So I believe my body transferred to this self and I am waiting around beyond death. As an intersex man again.

olyris
28th April 2021, 10:52 PM
I surmise that you project id at the age of 7, if you figure that out within that age of 8 you are a star. Stars can have sex with each other. I knew the person in childhood, I've been around since I was 4, by the way. I do not remember if I promised her that it would be physical - maybe.

Antares
29th April 2021, 11:54 AM
Might and elegance, alchemists are known to exemplify both ... my body transferred to this
Nice poetry, for just stating "I want to be a man looking as cool as a girl". I understand, feminine body, and stuff. :)

olyris
29th April 2021, 10:13 PM
I was "born" male, dreaming in at 4 like I showed you, and preformed a cosmic miracle on earth and humanity. Just on myself though. Michael Jackson was too strong - he tried to be weak, submissive, OK, meek. But, it actually took a lot of MENTAL anguish for me, accepting that the mind was to relearn the whole journey, I had to be cool like in school again. This process has lasted since 2012. It will take another year, prophecies happen that way. The advice to anybody else changing their body, keep the faith, not the idiots! Only a fool...

olyris
29th April 2021, 11:49 PM
Does anybody have a perspective on the laws of natural justice? I believe it is: "So I am nice, so it is won" in answer to sin, and "so I am wise, so it ain't lost" in answer to harm. In answer to "intelligence" (and we all know what Bush did in reply to the East) - "So it be mine, so it be perfect."
--?

Is intelligence the word or conspiracy, it's not anything but idiocy but the science is fact and reduction.

An important factor in shapeshifting is decency, the human mode, so you can't just jump on your family, so you can't just alienate your friends.

olyris
29th April 2021, 11:55 PM
Here we go: Reduce it to perfection principles, and there are three:
- love
- truth
- freedom

(thanks genius).

olyris
30th April 2021, 12:55 AM
My clairaudience has inherited this expression, "doing it."

"we'll do it"
"don't do it"
"you're doing it"

And doing it is just getting with the program!

olyris
30th April 2021, 01:17 AM
I have found that the soul star chakra point is key to the process of transformation and indeed the next plane of reality in its finality. It serves to reprove grace and respect, by knowingly receiving the permanent truth of Self. Ultimately, and in my case never, people insult and betray if they believe that you are royalty - you see the example of Jesus, or Zeus. Or Osama Bin Laden, former prince of persia. Hehe. You can't gett'em. A meditation.

magic white light over the head, sprinkle shower down and tell who what it is

Antares
30th April 2021, 11:15 AM
Does anybody have a perspective on the laws of natural justice?
Yeah. The transformation that you mentioned in practice...*

Before:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxLPIgB02kE

After the transformation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqr2qsggbAg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjlQ_A61qJU&=441

Trust your first impression. ;)

* It's really an illusion that you need like anything.

olyris
30th April 2021, 03:39 PM
Nothing is more spiritual than the physical.

Antares
30th April 2021, 05:36 PM
Nothing is more natural than spirit.

Nothing is more spiritual than nature (prakriti).

Everything is either nothing, or it's spirit. :)

Something for men wanting to be a teenage girl. Start the transformation* with anything basic that transforms your smelling - easy stuff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFa9lVBO02M

Here's the secret magic potion - only few dollars:

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2131/0951/products/TeenSpiritLotions_530x@2x.png?v=1552009721

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are

* Be yourself (natural), or be nothing. ;)
Otherwise, you would end up like these men used to call themselves Wachowski brothers in the past, now they are women calling themselves Wachowski sisters:

Yes - these are those who convinced us that we live in the matrix (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Matrix). :)

olyris
1st May 2021, 02:08 AM
By name by nature - I am quite convinced that the (get me) law honour can't just change a birth certificate to female, feminine yes, though. There are rights too, in this sexualised personality - anonymity. Why the hell would you do it while posing as a rock star? Me, I am keeping 'the secret' and doing what I naturally promise... since 2009/2012-2011, I might be done.

The law of challenges: By my inspiration inspiration I am righteous.
The law of secrecy: By your inspiration I am fair.

How is that for Yang and Yin?
Come as you are and to think of it, the true definition of religion is sex without quality.

edit: i want truth in'it.

olyris
2nd May 2021, 07:55 PM
They have a sweet temptation, however which is parallel - that word's a subject, though...
The sweet temptation is called "lust." Apparently, men have this other thing called "force," which is a negative mania.

olyris
20th May 2021, 11:54 AM
If mania could find the God that was not just a petty Christian man - woman and man, ascended.

i Am sure that the Force of tEmpatation is wise!