PDA

View Full Version : Miracles

blacktiger057
2nd June 2007, 04:35 PM
This video was beautiful.....my mom is also miraculously healed from her cancer!! My aunt still remains, though. Thank you for your prayers and healing, everyone! Without it we might not have had this wondrous miracle!

A wish you all many miracles!

Scotthttp://www.deeptrancenow.com/acim2.htm

CFTraveler
2nd June 2007, 05:21 PM
God bless her and the rest of your family.

fatal_error
2nd June 2007, 06:37 PM
Really!? That is so wonderful, cheers!!!

LittleBee
4th June 2007, 02:15 AM
This video was beautiful.....my mom is also miraculously healed from her cancer!! My aunt still remains, though. Thank you for your prayers and healing, everyone! Without it we might not have had this wondrous miracle!

A wish you all many miracles!

Scotthttp://www.deeptrancenow.com/acim2.htm
WOW! WOW! !¡WOW! SCOTT!!!
what an amazing liink you share with us!!
Of course it touches deeeeeeep inside......

T H A N K Y O U!!

WOW!
what type of cancer was it? how long did she have it and what the main attitude she kept in this fight against the cancerigenous cells???
Congratulations and may all the family have thier health restored back :-)

All that needs to be avoided now are the blockages withint the energetic field of the body, that are created by our thoughts, that affect the phYsical in the latter stage.
HUGS for you Scott :-)

best wishes for your uncle's recovery

XXX

blacktiger057
4th June 2007, 08:19 PM
The cancer was in or near her uterus...She had it for about two months, but I only found out a week ago. I think this is why I was sent the dream, so that I'd still send healing to her even if no one told me. It was truly a miracle, though. She sometimes cried and before I didn't know why....she didn't have a great chance. But it got smaller one day, then just disappeared! I'm so greatful to have you guys! Again, this wouldn't be possible without all the healings and God!

Lots of Love!

Scott

CFTraveler
4th June 2007, 09:29 PM
Amen to that.