PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know any material of psychic self defense against voices?? on the internet

lord.of.the.now
13th August 2021, 09:36 PM

IA56
14th August 2021, 10:16 AM

Hi lord of the now.
I´d like to ask you what have you tried so far to get some control over the voices?? And I´d like to ask you about the voices...what do they say to you??
I know that you have a condition and therefore are mayby different from me...I have had different voices in different development stadges I have bean in....so today if I hear voices they are
only to guide me so to say....from beginning they where more different to train and learn me to find my own will and my own want so to say....so what I am trying to say is...where in the develpment do you measure you are....still finding your own will and want...and the voices are more disturbing you then guiding.....I did train myself to put my want into the 3th eye...and I noticed that I did highten my energies and the voices stopped because I did find my own place and will and want...so where are you in your development do you think??

Love
ia

lord.of.the.now
14th August 2021, 08:46 PM
I´d like to ask you what have you tried so far to get some control over the voices??
Dissolving the ego
Meditation
Cold showers
Working with bottles of water literally liquified crystal that offers some form of protection
I am going to try buy a bag of salt for 2 dollers for 500grams. The protection should last a few days. (Theory)
I get saturated in negative energy so the salt can absorb the negative saturation

And I´d like to ask you about the voices...what do they say to you??
They want me to join the darkside and become friends with them

to where are you in your development do you think??
just by raising my vibration and filling up with gods light

IA56
15th August 2021, 05:42 AM
I´d like to ask you what have you tried so far to get some control over the voices??
Dissolving the ego
Meditation
Cold showers
Working with bottles of water literally liquified crystal that offers some form of protection
I am going to try buy a bag of salt for 2 dollers for 500grams. The protection should last a few days. (Theory)
I get saturated in negative energy so the salt can absorb the negative saturation

And I´d like to ask you about the voices...what do they say to you??
They want me to join the darkside and become friends with them

to where are you in your development do you think??
just by raising my vibration and filling up with gods light

Okay lord of the now...all that sound good.
Can you describe about your focus....and about your inner seeing...I know it is not easy to describe these things but try.
I will tell you about mine after you tell me about yours...I do not want to influence you, I want to hear clean about yours focus and inner seeing.

Love
ia

olyris
15th August 2021, 06:51 AM
"Will and want" is a fascinating description of the process and for myself it is cosmic orgasm. On whatever level. It manifests as guilty and shamable on so many levels but it's humanity purest. That means that I have no choice but to heal the species. Well, that is where I am at. The gradient of psyche, third eye, is applicable to the knowledge. While the heart and sacral are fundamentally loving at this moment, the third eye is wreckage and disharmony in so many souls that choose to conform. Did you know? It takes more light to salvage a weak will than a strong one - the resistance is always in the thought of loving others. At the very least, a lost soul is capable of uniqueness. Not so much to be said for the strong convert, the convert strong. That person who you call pontiff wears a hat to demark rebellion, and at the same stage of emotional development declares his will (and not that of the word) totally divine. Now let me say this, if Jesus has a third eye that knows understanding the people have not caught on yet. In doing what you do, you must do it with sexuality for the copies of this are basic stupid.

olyris
15th August 2021, 06:53 AM
Regarding voices that you hear themselves: The white light is ONCE OFF MEASURE TO COUNTERBALANCE UN-NATURE. And in that when you have your nature you are holy, all of these gender-specific idiots - DO NOT - know your dream!

IA56
15th August 2021, 08:36 AM
"Will and want" is a fascinating description of the process and for myself it is cosmic orgasm. On whatever level. It manifests as guilty and shamable on so many levels but it's humanity purest. That means that I have no choice but to heal the species. Well, that is where I am at. The gradient of psyche, third eye, is applicable to the knowledge. While the heart and sacral are fundamentally loving at this moment, the third eye is wreckage and disharmony in so many souls that choose to conform. Did you know? It takes more light to salvage a weak will than a strong one - the resistance is always in the thought of loving others. At the very least, a lost soul is capable of uniqueness. Not so much to be said for the strong convert, the convert strong. That person who you call pontiff wears a hat to demark rebellion, and at the same stage of emotional development declares his will (and not that of the word) totally divine. Now let me say this, if Jesus has a third eye that knows understanding the people have not caught on yet. In doing what you do, you must do it with sexuality for the copies of this are basic stupid.

Hi olyris.
Can you give another description about the ...sexuality?

Love
ia

lord.of.the.now
16th August 2021, 07:46 PM
Can you describe about your focus....and about your inner seeing..
what do you mean by focus??

olyris
16th August 2021, 10:03 PM
Hi olyris.
Can you give another description about the ...sexuality?

Love
ia
Ah, but alas, if it was not for the original way to have fun - the counterfeits would be proud!

IA56
17th August 2021, 10:24 AM
Ah, but alas, if it was not for the original way to have fun - the counterfeits would be proud!

I was thinking more of higher vauels of the sexuality....like inspiration and creativity....how the sexuality metamorphoses :)

Love
ia

IA56
17th August 2021, 10:25 AM
Can you describe about your focus....and about your inner seeing..
what do you mean by focus??

Focus of the inner serenity what makes all go silent....

Love
ia

olyris
17th August 2021, 10:44 AM
I was thinking more of higher vauels of the sexuality....like inspiration and creativity....how the sexuality metamorphoses :)

Love
ia
Yes - Virtues and attainments are specifically "correct" - but what is not "correct" is to be termed "absurd," all forces pending on whether or not love is nice about it. And you cannot be nice with a stubborn enemy...

Edit: The enemy that I am referring to in dreams is called darkness, which will not choose, which will not obey. Wot'sit doing? Being hungry for someone else's lunch! The catchbasket concept (RB) extends far beyond judgements to unconditional love. But what do you unconditionally love about darkness? Secretly, and this is secretly, it is forgiving death. So when death no longer feels prone to handsome, handsome will be in a place of his will and want alone! [flash of sword]

IA56
17th August 2021, 12:54 PM
Yes - Virtues and attainments are specifically "correct" - but what is not "correct" is to be termed "absurd," all forces pending on whether or not love is nice about it. And you cannot be nice with a stubborn enemy...

Edit: The enemy that I am referring to in dreams is called darkness, which will not choose, which will not obey. Wot'sit doing? Being hungry for someone else's lunch! The catchbasket concept (RB) extends far beyond judgements to unconditional love. But what do you unconditionally love about darkness? Secretly, and this is secretly, it is forgiving death. So when death no longer feels prone to handsome, handsome will be in a place of his will and want alone! [flash of sword]

Yes but there are "laws" too...and I do not have to fear about anything because the law is protecting me/us by the ONE who is in charge...and it is not the handsome dark....I was told this during the big beatining of me in 1980-81..that NO-ONE can destroy me/us and I do not have to fear...because even if I die I will not die.....there is only ONE who decides who lives or who dies permanently...
So are we talking about the same ???

Love
ia

olyris
17th August 2021, 07:30 PM
Two sides of the same coin:
- innocence is sound (heads)
- illumination is exhalted (tails)

... remind you, doesn't change the fact of hypocrisy at all.