PDA

View Full Version : beyond death

gandalf776
3rd June 2007, 01:23 PM
my question is:my brother took his own life is it possible to atone
ones life while in limbo so that they may land on the path to the light
or is there anyway for someone to help guide him to show him what must be done in order for him to pass unto the light?

Robert Bruce
1st May 2008, 01:56 AM
G'day,

My condolences.

In my experience with the afterlife, suicides fare no differently than anyone else. The issues you speak of mainly involve religious beliefs and not actual afterlife reality.

The best way to help your brother is to pray for him and to think about all the good times you had with him. This is a huge help for the deceased.

However, if you take a lot of problems and issues with you into the afterlife, you will have a lot of stuff to process. This could take a very long time. But time is relative in the afterlife so its not really a huge problem.

It is a lot easier to resolve and process problems while you are still living, than to wait until after death.

The manner of death and the sadness involved also plays a part in extending the processing of death and its surrounding circumstances, too.

Most people I have visited or seen in the afterlife, who have suicided, do not realize they are dead. They continue to suffer with their problems. Only this goes on for much longer than it would in real life.

My best advice to anyone contemplating suicide is 'just don't do it'. An alternative is to pack a bag, empty your bank account, move across country, change your name, and start again.

However, people who have done that generally find that within a year or so, a very similar situation arises as they ran away from.

Its hard to avoid life and its tests.

Its better to work through and to resolve your problems. It might be tough, but it beats the alternatives.

Robert