PDA

View Full Version : i did a reading on my cousin, and was very accurate

chips
3rd June 2007, 09:24 PM
a little over three months ago, i did a psychic reading on my cousin. i had him sit across from me and i used my own technique on getting information from him psychically. i then told him that he had a friend named michael who had dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and who liked to skateboard alot, and that in a few skateboarding falls, he cause himself to get some scars on his face. my cousin was shocked and kept asking me "how did you do that??? how can you feel impressions??" my cousin is a bit of a skeptic, but it seems like every time we visit, i make him into a believer, just a little bit.

chips
3rd June 2007, 09:30 PM
just incase you guys wanna know what technique i used, all i did was just closed my eyes and relaxed, and then i pretended to be my cousin. his name is jon, so i just told myself "i am jon" i even tried to feel from his perspective. i tried to feel as if i was sitting across from myself. after about 30 seconds, i felt some information flowing through me, and i mentally grabbed it. i immediately felt impressions of his friend, Michael.

there was another time when me and Jon were talking and i told him that i had a sudden impression that he would get a new pet soon, within about a week. i told him that it surely wasent a dog, but i couldent give him anymore detail. two weeks later when i saw him, he told me that his cat had given brith to some kittens, and that my prediction was correct. maybe its something about his psychic sensitivity that i can gain information through him easily...?

CFTraveler
4th June 2007, 12:29 AM
That's interesting.

Rayson
4th June 2007, 03:21 AM
There can defintely be some people that are easier to work with than others. Sometimes it's them, sometimes it's the combo.

I don't have anything clear to say on the matetr, just a vague sense I can't put words to. So I'm going to say this- and I don't mean it negatively, merely as a thought on the matter- be careful of boundaries when using that technique, especially if you end up feeling like you're having heavy interaction with his energy bodies.

chips
4th June 2007, 05:55 AM
There can defintely be some people that are easier to work with than others. Sometimes it's them, sometimes it's the combo.

I don't have anything clear to say on the matetr, just a vague sense I can't put words to. So I'm going to say this- and I don't mean it negatively, merely as a thought on the matter- be careful of boundaries when using that technique, especially if you end up feeling like you're having heavy interaction with his energy bodies.
what do you mean BY "interactions with his energy body?" do you mean that a neg can transfer from his body to mine? or vice versa..?

Korpo
4th June 2007, 10:32 AM
I think Rayson means that psychic contact means also psychic links, and that you have to be very careful what kind of link you establish, and what gets transferred both ways.

This does not only mean negs, but also emotional energy, stuff that may now still be subconscious to you.

If you deal with a person in a psychic way, you should be very careful with what you do, and whether you "invade" that person, the privacy of that person, and whether you force "your way in".

Oh - and your account is very interesting! :D

Oliver

sleeper
6th December 2007, 09:38 PM
Chips, congratulations on successful readings.

I have used similar techniques when to do readings, though, when i started, I preferred to hold an object of theirs, like their hat. Anything random was fine, because i really only needed to maintain my concentration.

I'd like to share some of my story, and some of my mistakes.

When I first started reading people, I wanted to read them, to use my insight to see into them, interpret them, and give them my message. i saw deeply into their hearts, i felt their fears, their problems became mine also. I couldn't fix their problems.

People's problems are personal. The times that I told people what I saw and felt were terrible...they felt violated, ashamed...i was terrible at this. I wanted to help them understand their problems, problems that they had buried deeply, and I had no right to dig them up.

I learned how to cope, though, and still give readings. I did more of "channeling a message" than "telepathy and empathy."

By holding their hat, or my hat, pretending that it was theirs, I focused and asked: "what is the message for this person?" for some, it was a message of hope, like "your deceased grandmother is with you and wants you to know that she is proud of you. You can release your guilt." for others, it was "if you continue lying to your parents, you will push them out of your life. they know you are lying, but they also respect you as an adult now, so they're not going to confront you." for most, i had fun and superficial things to say like "your daughter likes bunny rabbits" and "your husband peels the labels off of the bottles of root beer, so his friends think he's drinking beer."

There is one sad message, i want to cry every time i think of it. I met a woman on the street, who clearly needed help. I asked her, and she accepted to let me help her move some of her stuff into a storage shed. I tried hard not to read her or pick up any messages, for fear...for fear of making her any more sad than she was.

I wanted to tell her something good, but i got no good messages, so i kept trying to dismiss the messages i was receiving.

i eventually told her that her recently deceased mother was watching, and speaking to me. her mother wanted her to know that there would be more hard times ahead, but to not be afraid. i told the woman that she had much love in her heart and that made her strong. somehow, the woman seemed to already believe all this, she never seemed surprised. i told her some other things, hesitantly. then we talked for a bit then parted ways.

in that case, i was receiving the message fine. i went wrong by trying to pick and choose what part of the message was right. Looking back, i bet that i missed a lot of the message, because i kept interfering.

My goal now, when i give readings, is to receive the message and repeat it to the person who needs to hear it. most of the time, it's easy and fun for both of us. most of my training related to this is spent quieting my thoughts, removing my ego, stimulating my chakras.

I hope my story fits this post.