PDA

View Full Version : New edition Astral Dynamics Verus Energy Work?

Jos bos
13th April 2022, 11:59 AM
Hi All,

I heard that the new edition of Astral Dynamics got updated material, as far I know this new material is related to the energy exercises. I just bought Bruce's book Energy Work.
I already have a version of Astral Dynamics (2007)
Since the book energy book is newer (2011) and Astral Dynamics (Revised edition 2009)
I was wondering if I need buy the (2009) version of Astral Dynamics? I mean I have the M.A.P. book and CD-set. So I was wondering if anyone got some insights on the matter?

CFTraveler
13th April 2022, 03:14 PM
Mmm. Astral Dynamics from 2009 has different content. Not so much the 'energy work' part of it, but the other stuff. But if you have the 2007 of it, I don't know- I have both, and like them all. I'm not sure how to answer this. If you're a collector in the sense of methods and such, maybe. But the main difference in the editions is how he put together the routine. This may or may not be valuable to you.

Jos bos
13th April 2022, 07:16 PM
But the main difference in the editions is how he put together the routine.

Hi there CTF,

You mentioned that there is a difference in the routine, I was wondering in what context?
Training & development schedule or actual routine when a person is going to project?

I read a a few posts of you in which you shared the general steps.
I'm currently still at part 2 (New Energy Ways) of the book AD, so I don't know the structure of the steps in AD (2007) Maybe you can tell me if the steps here below are aligned with the revised version?

1. Dee physical relaxation
2. Calm mind
3.Trance state.
4. Raising energy
5. Energy body loosing
6. Exit techniques

CFTraveler
18th April 2022, 07:56 PM
That looks right.