PDA

View Full Version : Pain in trance state

ethic
3rd June 2007, 10:47 PM
Every time i get in trance state, i experiment pain on my arms, sometimes on the upper part of the forearms, and now on my shoulders, it's a pretty annoying pain that i have to suspend the meditation, after breaking the trance state in about 2 minutes or so the pain disappears, i meditate laying in the bed facing up, i don't think it's a pain of a bad posture. what could it be?

CFTraveler
3rd June 2007, 11:27 PM
Robert recommends stopping energy work if pain is felt. Check out any possible physical reasons for these pains, and rule them out with a health care practicioner before looking for metaphysical reasons. If no physical reasons are found, try changing your position- like reclined, for example.

I realize the question is about meditation, not energy work, but the answer applies nonwithstanding, IMO.

ethic
4th June 2007, 12:57 AM
it doesn't look like energy is causing this pain, it happen when i enter to trance, even though i haven't done any energy work before, it's like my body can't handle the heavy it gets in trance.

Rayson
4th June 2007, 03:13 AM
It's possible that the energy flows you experience while in trance are clearing blocks in a forceful manner. This is one possible reason you might experience pain. If this is the case, you might try clearing them in another method that your system finds more agreeable, or seeking a healer.