PDA

View Full Version : Is this a signal that the brow chakra is beginning to become active?

zhangyan
14th July 2022, 03:15 PM
When I relax and concentrate on breathing, I feel a strong pressure on my brow chakra, like someone pressing my forehead with his fingers. Is this a signal that the brow chakra is beginning to become active?

Antares
15th July 2022, 03:21 PM
It is a signal that some entities make an influence on that area. Whether it'd become active depends.

zhangyan
16th July 2022, 09:10 AM
depends what?

zhangyan
16th July 2022, 09:11 AM
It is a signal that some entities make an influence on that area. Whether it'd become active depends.

depend what?

Antares
20th July 2022, 04:17 PM
depend what?
Depends on the actual work you would do. Actual means focusing e.g. on a certain goal. Otherwise not much would happen probably.

zhangyan
22nd July 2022, 02:59 PM
Depends on the actual work you would do. Actual means focusing e.g. on a certain goal. Otherwise not much would happen probably.

Thank you! I'm doing energy work to stimulate the chakra, trying to see the glow of the human body. In the process, I found that there was a feeling of finger pressure at the eyebrow chakra.

CFTraveler
23rd July 2022, 03:13 PM
When I relax and concentrate on breathing, I feel a strong pressure on my brow chakra, like someone pressing my forehead with his fingers. Is this a signal that the brow chakra is beginning to become active? Pressure on the brow chakra is an indication that whatever you're doing to activate it is working. There is no need to jump to the 'interference' conclusion.