PDA

View Full Version : Did everyone move to a different forum?

Sh@dow
14th November 2022, 09:23 PM
This forum and the new forum got totally silent, I wonder is there a forum I don't know about?

susan
15th November 2022, 12:17 PM
Hi Shadow. I agree with you .

Maybe we are all on a rest period . I don?t know. So much unrest in the world but then there?s always wars somewhere

Even the Astral Pulse website is very quiet.

I joined a spiritual website on Facebook for a total of two minutes. It had many thousand of members and more than thirty posts a day. As soon as I was approved I could view posts and the first two I came across were members being rude to each other . I couldn?t believe what I was reading from people who were trying to be spiritual and ,? Raise Kundalini ?.

I haven?t got an answer to your question, I don?t know but maybe many people are struggling to be motivated just now.
Personally I?m reading too much and not doing the energy work.

Antares
15th November 2022, 03:52 PM
Not me. I'm still here. Just have not that much time at the moment to write much (I'm getting deeper into the things I have written already earlier), anyway I don't think that most of posts that I have written so far interested many people here, as they were quite general and not necesserily touching the subject of OBE :) And I don't have any social media accounts. Thanks Susan for the warning ;)

susan
15th November 2022, 07:49 PM
Although I’ve never responded to your posts Antares I like to read them. They are thought provoking, which is good. Maybe many are reading them but like me don’t feel we can add anything .

Sinera
15th November 2022, 08:51 PM
Although I?ve never responded to your posts Antares I like to read them. They are thought provoking, which is good. Maybe many are reading them but like me don?t feel we can add anything .
I second this. Your posts are always worth a read no matter if one agrees to everything or not.

As regards forums, I am also only on the Astralpulse (very quiet mostly) and Transients/Roundtable forum (also quiet) which are just kept alive by some core posters at the moment.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/

https://www.transients.info/roundtable/

However, I think the main reason is due to the 'rise' of social media forums and message boards are out of fashion rather than the reason for the 'downfall' being any world events or so.

CFTraveler
21st November 2022, 05:03 PM
Ditto. I just assumed people want the immediacy of a social media group (such are the times) and are not interested in internet forums as they used to be- which is too bad.
I'm everywhere, though, not that difficult to find. But the good conversations, that is something else. When you do have them they go away. At least here they stay around longer.

Antares
26th November 2022, 06:48 PM
people want the immediacy of a social media group (such are the times) ... But the good conversations, that is something else. When you do have them they go away.
Yes, that's true. I think people were always like that, but didn't have the proper tool in the times when forums ruled. Most of people are like these social media. I mean, superficial (no offense), in the end social media is content, and that content is created by people and their behavior :) We must understand that the society we are dealing with is not quite advanced in terms of evolution :) The fact that we all have two hands and two legs doesn't mean we are all the same mentally. Most of our society is like leaves, they fly in the direction when the current wind blows. The wind changes, they change too, they are very reactive and not creative - this is my personal definition of the secret behind the social media :) These media are designed for certain needs, which were observed for many years (before the internet), and in respone to them such tools were delibaretely given to people. Disclaimer: I'm aware of other functions of social media as well.

Seaker
27th November 2022, 10:58 PM
I haven't been here for a long time, but recently I've been getting more curious about spiritual training and discussion.

This forum and the new forum got totally silent, I wonder is there a forum I don't know about?

CFTraveler
30th November 2022, 05:21 PM
Well, we're here to help, if not as often as we used to be.