PDA

View Full Version : Have no clue!!!!

new baby
5th June 2007, 12:37 PM
I have started the MAP program a few weeks ago. I am only on day 9 because can't do it every day of the week.
Today I am feeling quite strange. After completing the exercise I started to feel like having double legs that are somehow above the normal legs and when sitting down I can feel them this way. It's a sort of duality. The thing is that I am feeling quite drowsy, low energy and as moving is in slow motion and dedublating. Should I stop or go on?
Also one night when I woke up I felt like I was falling and my heart was pounding really fast like having palpitations and had to spend some time to quiet it. I was quite sure when I woke up that it was around 4 o'clock in the nighte. After a while when I looked again at the clock I saw that it was around two. Before going to sleep I made some energy exercises as in the MAP and I was dreaming something about energy fields and a bottle of coke. Unfortunately after waking up couldn't remember anything from the dream.
Last night I did again some bouncing exercises for the legs and again I was dreaming about energy and couldn't remebmer anything else.
Also I since starting the MAP I have problems and difficulties on remembering the dreams. Before I didn't have any problem and I could remember them in a great detail. Now even with the key works it's allmost nothing, just small dream pieces and I can't unroll the rest. What to do? Have stopped MAP for three days, at day 7, went in an other city but the dream memory was not better.

I would very musch appreciate some help with the above questions and problems that I have. There is no one around me that is interested in this kind of things.

P.S I am not a native english so please excuse my mistakes.
[/b]

CFTraveler
5th June 2007, 02:55 PM
I have started the MAP program a few weeks ago. I am only on day 9 because can't do it every day of the week.
Today I am feeling quite strange. After completing the exercise I started to feel like having double legs that are somehow above the normal legs and when sitting down I can feel them this way. It's a sort of duality.
This happened to me at first, and it lasted for a few weeks. It is my theory that the leg energy was blocked, and now flowing, and you are now becoming aware of your astral legs- this will resolve but don't be surprised if you dream you have 4 legs at times. This will also go away if you continue energy work. You'll get control of your energy body with practice.

The thing is that I am feeling quite drowsy, low energy and as moving is in slow motion and dedublating. Should I stop or go on?
This is quite normal at first, not because of the energy work, but because of the awareness work you are doing. It is altering your sleep pattern, and it feels like you're getting less sleep (because your sleep time has become more aware). This also will pass- but maybe you do need to take a break until you feel 'clear & fresh' enough to do it again.

Also one night when I woke up I felt like I was falling and my heart was pounding really fast like having palpitations and had to spend some time to quiet it. I was quite sure when I woke up that it was around 4 o'clock in the nighte. After a while when I looked again at the clock I saw that it was around two. This is heart chakra strobing and it is a projection symptom. This tells me you got out and woke at reentry, but your consciousness remained in your physical body.
Your First Conscious Projection & AD Pedia: http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=7315 If you look at these links, you'll see explanations for the symptoms you had.

I since starting the MAP I have problems and difficulties on remembering the dreams. Before I didn't have any problem and I could remember them in a great detail. Now even with the key works it's allmost nothing, just small dream pieces and I can't unroll the rest. What to do? Have stopped MAP for three days, at day 7, went in an other city but the dream memory was not better. This is probably due to the idea that you're not getting enough delta sleep, and need to take some time off. I would say take 2 weeks off from 'awareness' work and continue doing secondary center (arms and legs) work during the day (not before going to sleep.) When you go back to MAP, I recommend for you to do your attempts early in the morning, not before bed, and in a recliner or sofa, not in your bed. That way your bed is for sleeping and the other venue is for projecting. This will go a long way to keep you well rested.

P.S I am not a native english so please excuse my mistakes.
Neither am I so no worries. I hope this helps a little.

new baby
6th June 2007, 10:43 AM
Thank you very much for your help and the link. It really helps.
I suppose that awareness work is related to the affirmations. Should I continue with the breathing when doing the secondary centers (arms and legs)?
I never did the MAP in the evening, only in the morning. Only some energy exercises before going to sleep as recommended at the tips in the MAP. But I will stop them for the time indicated.
If I try stopping my thoughts during the day (not when doing MAP) I feel energy activity on the top of my head. Is it the crown chakra?
I have some more questions :) and I'll begin with a little story. More than half a year ago some things happened in my life that determined a big change for me in many ways. In time I found some articles on OBE, some books on the subject and started reading. Had no ideea before about this aspect. I read before some books about yoga, reincarnation and stuff like this but a lot of the terms and notions are not easy to understand. But Western approach seems so logic and explanatory.
Anyway there are two resons for trying to OBE. One is to progress spiritually (now I think is the most important thing).
I dreamt recently that my Higher Self tried to contact me but he couldn't and I would like to be able to make the contact. Is anyone who can give guidelines on this?
An other reason is to help my mother . She commited suicide 12 years ago. She had severe mental problems for many years that got worst in time untill the tragic end. After her death I had dreams with her that were different from the usual ones and I was in contact with her untill she was moved from where she was into a place that seemed to be sort of a forest. A few weeks ago I had again a dream with her and she was not well at all and she was in some kind of a park with many trees. Her mind was gone away, someone told me that she wouldn't speak and I knew she was in the power of a man. I suppose that it was a crying for help from her and probably I am the only one she can contact. Is there any other possibility to help her besides OBE's?

CFTraveler
6th June 2007, 03:28 PM
I suppose that awareness work is related to the affirmations. It is really related to 'staying aware while your body goes unconscious'. The reality checks, the awareness (attaining observer state as you go to sleep) and affirmations all 'open you up' and change how your mind works (hopefully in a good way) but mess up with your sleeping patterns.

Should I continue with the breathing when doing the secondary centers (arms and legs)? If it is helpful for you to keep a rhythmn. I used to use it a lot but now only when I raise energy.

If I try stopping my thoughts during the day (not when doing MAP) I feel energy activity on the top of my head. Is it the crown chakra? Yes, and sometimes the brow chakra gets involved. This shows me you're already more aware of energy movement in your body. If this is troublesome to you do some grounding. If not, use it to your advantage.

I dreamt recently that my Higher Self tried to contact me but he couldn't and I would like to be able to make the contact. Is anyone who can give guidelines on this? Only about protection. Awareness is global- now you're aware of 'all of it'. My recommendation is to shield, pray to your higher power, and ask questions. There are articles around here (I believe written by Rayson, but not 100% sure, you may have to use the 'Search' function) about Higher Self work. I'd read up on them, since I'm not 'the expert' in this. (I'm not 'the expert' in anything, just muddling along w. everyone else :P )
I don't know that much about the 'afterlife' stage, except that she may be trapped in a 'belief system territory'. Remember that her illness most probably was due to some physical reason compounded by environment- so that if in life she was 'under control of a man' she may have taken that with her. There are people that do recovery work and can try to help her that way.
If you can contact her in dreamstate I'd recommend to explain to her that where she is is a state where she is creating her reality, and she is creating that man- get her to tell you if that man existed when she was alive, and if he did, then help her realize she is dealing with memories that she is now creating. Maybe this can help her- I don't really know.
Good luck and God Bless!

new baby
7th June 2007, 07:12 AM
Thanks again. I'll chew on it for a while :D. You surely know more things than I do.

All the best wishes.

P.S. Haven't said the the evening statement yesterday and recalled one dream.