PDA

View Full Version : My first concious vibrations

magic
7th June 2007, 10:55 AM
Last night I almost conciously projected, the trance came rather quickly and soon thereafter I experienced a "pulling up" effect that I haven´t felt before, after that I felt some heavy vibrations and rapid heart beats, since I´m only at week 3 I haven´t really studied the different projections techniques but I remembered the rope technique so I started climbing, the vibrations became more intense and I also experienced a spinning effect.

I don´t really know what went wrong there, I guess the rope might have caused my body to strain cause I was not getting anywhere, I also wanted to project straight up and was worried (and I guess a little afraid of projecting into the wall) of where I would end up.
Anyway this was a huge step forward for me and what really helped this time was that I was doing more relaxing exercises, it´s really the key! :)

I´ve sort of projected before but not in a concious way so this felt more real and this is more a proof for me that obe is not something we imagine doing in our heads when you can feel exit symtoms while staying fully awake.

I just need to figure out how not to strain my body and getting better at rope.

/magic

Korpo
7th June 2007, 10:57 AM
Ehm, by doing it in a relaxed and gentle manner? ;)

Congratulations!! :D

Oliver

Beekeeper
7th June 2007, 11:33 AM
Magic, what you've described is a common experience at the early stages and you are indeed doing well! :D