PDA

View Full Version : I'm tryng NOT to reise my Kundalini

Su
7th June 2007, 06:17 PM
I hawen't practised my Eanglish since high school, so feel free to smile but try to understand.

First, thank's to your article on the other forum i find out that I'm not alone and that my exspirience is wery much like yours.
It was spontanious, I din't know how many chakras are there, or where they are... No practice what so ever, only some sungazing, didn't know it was kind of yoga eather, I did it becouse it felt good, since childhood.
Eweryhing fits except the end, I didnt make it thru, it didn't went thru the third eye and crown chakra and up.
I've let it out thru my mouth (guess been looking like lady dragon :lol: ), it felt reeeely good , than some "thre persons" tried to fix me up, falling thru ground and the tunnel; seems like usual drill, but it was wery frithening and unispected to me. "My good what hawe I done?? To die like this? I'm an idiot!"
Recovered from die off (I tought I lost my soul, emptiness in my chest was terrible) had a bliss in the chuch, could't controll myself in joy (honestly didn't ewen try), spent a month in the hospitall Surprisingly, the doctor was an old man who ekcepted my explanation that I've been feasting and that usual dosages are too strong for me; kept me on the chilidren dosages. Recovered very fast
Forgot it all, thought it was all my imaginaton and the nerwous brake-down;6 month ago, it all came back too me.
My memory is much better now and I'm lerning all I can. But I'm kind of lost, too many tehnics, tooo many ways, most of tham are eamed to reise and prepare for the event...what can I do to prepare myself for it, but to make sure that it will not accelerate the ewent itself?
It is alredy very acitve and I'm getting worried.

Second question:

CFTraveler
7th June 2007, 06:31 PM
In a previous post, Robert wrote:

The only way I know of to stop kundalini is to stop energy work and altered state meditation, and to focus on real life, grounding, eating, physical work and exercise. Regular physical exercise, in particular, tends to deactivate the higher functioning of the energy body.

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=6181

Su
7th June 2007, 07:38 PM
Something in the meaddle..
I want to do it. This time properly , but safe as possible, just want some time to prepare myself, vith some basics. Should I try with OBE? Some yoga or what?
Im looking for something that can help me to prepare, but doesn't directly rising energy level; or et least, not much.
I'm not sure how moch time I hawe.

Tom
7th June 2007, 07:59 PM
There is a technique I keep reading about in different contexts that could help. It is talking to parts of yourself, personifying them and letting them talk back to you. At first it will seem like it is just imagination and you are forcing it to work, but quickly these personalities take on a life of their own. They say and do things that you did not intentionally make them say or do. You can learn to talk directly with your Kundalini and get responses. Kundalini is also known as Shakti, and her purpose is to be united with Shiva in the crown chakra. You can ask her what you can do to be more comfortable while she works her way through blockages, and you can ask her to slow down when things become too intense. You can also ask her to go faster. She knows what she is doing and if you explain that you want her to reach her goal in a way that is safe and without excessive discomfort, she can teach you ways to participate in the process. It isn't really about one technique or another in general, because what works best for you can change quickly and then something else will work best for you.

CFTraveler
7th June 2007, 08:27 PM
There is a technique I keep reading about in different contexts that could help. It is talking to parts of yourself, personifying them and letting them talk back to you. Do you do this in meditation, in trance, or how?

Tom
7th June 2007, 08:49 PM
http://www.plotinus.com/what_are_subpersonalities.htm

It looks like subpersonalities is a technical term and here it is already typed out for me to refer to. :)

CFTraveler
7th June 2007, 10:06 PM
You don't know how good this article makes me feel. I always have felt 'crowded' with all the personalities I seem to manifest (which is why sometimes posters think I'm a guy)- now I feel a little more sane.

Su
8th June 2007, 06:15 PM
Robert wrote:
Quote:
The only way I know of to stop kundalini is to stop energy work and altered state meditation, and to focus on real life, grounding, eating, physical work and exercise. Regular physical exercise, in particular, tends to deactivate the higher functioning of the energy body.

I hawe used that card in Mey, I was at row food diet, solar hart in my chest, enjoyng in discovering the new world of meditation, ewerything went fine.
Till the 01. May went too sleep and heard the drumming and chanting, ewery time my mynd was empty it started, so, I spent the rest of the night calculating: 1x1=2; 2x2=4; 4x4=8.... :lol: The next morning, after the sleepless night I started with the smoke and coffie. Hawen't eaten meat, though, my food is far awey from diet, (includes bread, cooked food and 2 packs of ciggaretes a day.) Guess i got the coold feet.
I have lost contact with my inner guidance, so, I tought will hawe more time to do some sirious practice. Becouse of the troublle I wrote about in the "second question" (it is still in "ask Bruce" please take a look), ewerything is moowing too fast. I feel pushed in something I'm not prepared too. Not much of the sollar hart eather, feel litlle obused, you know.
Yesterday I spent all day gardening, loaning the grass it was a hot, sunny day; did some grounding meditations too. So in the moment I wrote kind of panic questins, the energy was really strong, my lover stomch skin was literally mooving like baby kicking inside, the snake was really in the motion!
Thanks for the support, you have calmed me down.
I tried with coiled garden house, it seemed as a good idea at the time, I still had worries about succubus. Made things worse, it was nothing like that; it was Kundi. Find some soothing under hot shover wisualising the green waterfall, than blue one;I let the tub to fill with water and laid about half an hour in really hot water. It helped a litlle, realised it helps much to shift councesness in the forhed, but it is hard to keap focused.
Today still I have pains here and there, feel like iching, bubbling under skin,choking in the troat, shifts of bubbles up the left leg, skin on the stomach mowes ocasionally, especially when I'm thinking about it (like now) but it not as painfull as the first time.
I used some herbal purgative last night, (learned that lesson last time on the harder way :lol: ) and talk, as you have suggested, to a Shakti.
Don't know did we make "arangament"or not , but I have decided- no more fancy tehnics, just roow food diet and bare foot walking.
Thats it,I'll let her do the rest.
It is much like child birth, you dont hawe to know a thing-it will find its way out. It is naturall,wright?
That could be tonight or in the month, hawe no idea.Any last sugestions?
Hawen't practised OBE or astral , or dreamers body... Wich one is the most importent?
Have no time for all.

Thanks, Ill keep touch, and inform you about the progrss.

CFTraveler
8th June 2007, 07:40 PM
Hawen't practised OBE or astral , or dreamers body... Wich one is the most importent? It depends on what you're trying to do. If it's grounding I recommend none for a time. Just live your everyday life centered in 'things of the world' until you feel comfortable in your own skin, then take it from there.
BTW, what is your native language? We have a fairly international community and many of us speak other languages.

Su
8th June 2007, 08:55 PM
Just live your everyday life centered in 'things of the world' until you feel comfortable in your own skin, then take it from there.
I'd be happy to buy 3 days to clean and purdge. It is really all I hope.

It depends on what you're trying to do.
Truing not too freak out in the white light tunnel, according to others they have met some eteties and learned something. All could tink of was to get back in my body, didn't eaven turned to look around, was pretty desperate at the time, I toot of my chilldren have becomed orphans.
Didn't learned much from the"three" when I come back eather, kind of blaming them for the pain and trublle, so I guess, I've been hostile a little, said some rough words too :oops: .

It seems that I'm gonna enter in eteric-Guinnes book of stupidity :lol:

By the way, Who are "the fliers" ? It seems that I've been ecspecting some help from them :?: , morning after, I feltt terriblle and have been angry on them too. I've call tham (mentally) "high-fliers---low crapers" Flying high and ♥♥♥♥ing down on peoplle, so to say. I've heard of fliers in tenzegriti ( Castaneda), but they are not something you would disapointed if they lack to help, would you? Any other "fliers"?

BTW, what is your native language?
Is that teribble? :oops: Kind lost touch, I've left high school 23 years ago, rusted litlle bit.
Serbian, croatian, montenegro will do. Sorry I'm tring my best, cant aproach computer all the time, somtimes sentences look weard, becouse on my leanguich it is roude and unnnesery to say" I" so many times . :lol:

Su
10th June 2007, 11:17 AM
Please, anybody?

Some kind of way of reaching high levels of selfdiscipline and ‘trained’ mental control necessary to face the event as prepared as possible, something that does not include building energy up.

The forum is hudge, just link somethiting, I'm loosing waluable time in just reading, not practicing.

Korpo
10th June 2007, 02:20 PM
Hello, Su.

You want to build "mental discipline"?

Three exercises that will last you months to years:

* Training for awareness/observer state
* Training for one-pointedness
* Training for emptiness

These are the three most basic and useful mental exercises.

For example, for a good description see here under "Mental":
http://www.abardoncompanion.com/IIH-Step1.html

This does not involve working (directly) with energies at all.

Take good care,
Oliver

Su
10th June 2007, 09:38 PM
Thanks, it is just what I neded.
Last month or two I've been spontaniously doing something like that; but was uncsecure will it hold on. Last time I had a lots of troubble with that. Chatter grove into sparate voices with will and personalyties of their own, could't distinguish them from mu guide, it took a month of resistence, till I ecsepted tham and wery slowly lerned to ignore ...one can turn crazy like that, or harm himsef ,the others, or yust fail and miss the task...mind controll is really a fondation, nothing can be built with out it.

Thank you once more.

whitelight
11th June 2007, 08:49 AM
I was initiated into shakthipat by a properly trained and experienced teacher from India in the early nineties. When shakthi activates there are all sorts of symptoms some of which you have described.

Spontaneous awakenings are something to be treated with care and without the correct guidance heaps can go wrong - I have seen heaps of this in my time even with people who have received the awakening through a proper teacher.

What I would suggest is to come back to earth by simply focussing on the basics such as mundane tasks. Eating sugar food such as chocolate also helps to calm raging kundalini and bring it under control. Also try vetiver oil on the temples to calm down the heat - also if possible drink coconut juice or at least apply coconut oil to cool down.

The rush of shakthi is very seductive and the tendency is to want to "do" the spiritual journey in order to feel more bliss. However just let the shakthi do her work and ground yourself, through good diet practice.

In my experience raw food diet only makes shakthi more intense in her actions which the body may have a hard time to cope with. So rather than rushing for this altered state practice moderation in lifestyle - eating vegetable broth, a little brown rice and other cooked foods will help to regulate the body response to the extra energy flowing through the body.
Believe me this approach is not wasting time - far from it - through this a foundation is being laid for more joy more regularly over the longer term - there is no rush - hurry is illusion - there is plenty of time!!!

Also try to find an experienced Guru well versed in the mysteries of Kundalini who will know further techniques for grounding the energy and the safe/gradual development of Kundalini through chakras. Kundalini disorders in the West are part of a legacy left by people being initiated by Easterners since around the sixties and seventies and account for many places in psychaitric wards in the local hospitals.

Deranged kundalini can create symptoms of madness, hallucinations, which are part of the process of unblocking the chakras and nadi pathways to the initiated, however there are very few well versed enough in the West to deal with the by products of deranged serpent fire. That's why alot of westerners end up following these teachers around so they can receive full support in their spiritual journey from their teacher.

Remember spiritual life in a human body is about balance in the material and spiritual realms - this point cannot ever be too heavily underlined!!

Good Luck and hope this helps!

Korpo
11th June 2007, 08:59 AM
Thanks, it is just what I neded.
Last month or two I've been spontaniously doing something like that; but was uncsecure will it hold on. Last time I had a lots of troubble with that. Chatter grove into sparate voices with will and personalyties of their own, could't distinguish them from mu guide, it took a month of resistence, till I ecsepted tham and wery slowly lerned to ignore ...one can turn crazy like that, or harm himsef ,the others, or yust fail and miss the task...mind controll is really a fondation, nothing can be built with out it.

Thank you once more.

Hello, Su.

Be aware that none of the voices is actually "you", even if you identify with one more. Your emotions are not you, your thoughts are not you, your ego is not you. It is "just" your basic awareness drawn into these things and identifying with them. But they are not what ultimately is you.

When you cultivate the observer state as decribed above this may become more apparent. Also cultivating emptiness might help dealing with all kinds of voices and distractions, I'm sure.

In a meditation some weeks ago I "let go of my thoughts" and found myself as a watcher within myself. In liking it to an OBE I called it my "Out of Mind Experience" ;). I could feel my awareness separate from my thoughts, who seemed like items coming and going. I could feel my awareness separate from my emotions, who gave birth to these thoughts. I could feel my awareness separate from my ego, which continued to attach interpretations and judgements to every thought that arose. In feeling this separation of awareness and all these other things I now have confirmation that I'm none of these "things" - I am not emotion. I am not thought. I am not an ego.

Still I need a way to deal with all those things. It was a realisation, an insight, a glimpse of the things ahead. Now I must "make it mine" and reattain this insight and state, stabilise it and work with it. But the glimpse is the start of change.

I think, but cannot be sure, that these exercises can do something similar for you. My path was different.

I wish you good success and luck as well,
Oliver

Tom
11th June 2007, 02:46 PM
It also may help to receive attunements to Kundalini Reiki (You can get the attunements online for free at http://xehupatl.com/ . The person who does the attunements is very good at doing the attunements, as he has been giving them for several years now.). This may seem like it would do nothing but increase your current difficulties, but the reason I'm suggesting to get at least the first 3 attunements is that they tend to reduce the side effects of an already active Kundalini and it gives you a way to heal yourself with energy that will not make the symptoms more difficult. Even a simple meditation based on the breath is really energy work, because anything based on focussed awareness will draw energy as well.

Also, you might want to contact Aunt Clair specifically. She has a lot of experience both with her own and with helping people with their energy work. Just keep in mind that she is still recovering from back surgery, if it takes longer than you expect to hear from her.

Su
11th June 2007, 11:15 PM
Spontaneous awakenings are something to be treated with care and without the correct guidance heaps can go wrong - I have seen heaps of this in my time even with people who have received the awakening through a proper teacher.

What I would suggest is to come back to earth by simply focussing on the basics such as mundane tasks. Eating sugar food such as chocolate also helps to calm raging kundalini and bring it under control. Also try vetiver oil on the temples to calm down the heat - also if possible drink coconut juice or at least apply coconut oil to cool down.

The rush of shakthi is very seductive and the tendency is to want to "do" the spiritual journey in order to feel more bliss. However just let the shakthi do her work and ground yourself, through good diet practice.

In my experience raw food diet only makes shakthi more intense in her actions which the body may have a hard time to cope with. So rather than rushing for this altered state practice moderation in lifestyle - eating vegetable broth, a little brown rice and other cooked foods will help to regulate the body response to the extra energy flowing through the body.
Believe me this approach is not wasting time - far from it - through this a foundation is being laid for more joy more regularly over the longer term - there is no rush - hurry is illusion - there is plenty of time!!!

Also try to find an experienced Guru well versed in the mysteries of Kundalini who will know further techniques for grounding the energy and the safe/gradual development of Kundalini through chakras. Kundalini disorders in the West are part of a legacy left by people being initiated by Easterners since around the sixties and seventies and account for many places in psychaitric wards in the local hospitals.

Deranged kundalini can create symptoms of madness, hallucinations, which are part of the process of unblocking the chakras and nadi pathways to the initiated, however there are very few well versed enough in the West to deal with the by products of deranged serpent fire. That's why alot of westerners end up following these teachers around so they can receive full support in their spiritual journey from their teacher.

Remember spiritual life in a human body is about balance in the material and spiritual realms - this point cannot ever be too heavily underlined!!

Good Luck and hope this helps!

Thank you all, so many poeople trying to help.
What is "vetiver oil" can't find it in dictionary, perhaps anybody knows Latin name of the plant?
Last couple of months I succeeded to keep energy flow preety smooth, felt heet just few times, blockages are partly removed last time (some even long time ago, like solar pleksus; that was really painfull- couldlnt breathe for few minutes, lungs just colapsed and refused to work...it was 17 years ago)
Finding a teatcher seems like wery resonable sugestion, I was lucky enough to get a telephone number of a experienced lady-teatcher and hope I will make appointment to meet her tomorrow.Especilally, becouse I have noticed a new shifts of energy, it's working in right leg and in arms; from armpit till elbown and from armpit to a brests, on the beck too. Olmost no pain at all, mostly plesent like bubbling or iching under skin. I think rushing things would be foolish too, I'm chewing some chocolate wright now :lol:

I've achieveed some peace of mind during this few months, with a siple trck, maybe it can be of use to somebody:
WHA'TS THE NAME OF THE FOOL (alternative stupid or idiot) YOU'RE CHATTERING (talking, quorelling..) WRIGHT NOW?
So, I anwer to the question, answer is- my own name. It olweys make me smile :lol: , and I let go and yust stay with smile, emptyheded. Wen I get a new toot on my mind, It just makes me smile again...fairly plesent and does not take too much practice and selfdiscipline, one can go on smiling pretty long time. Some upgrading with a tehnich that "Korpo" left me, will fit like a glove.

whitelight:

Deranged kundalini can create symptoms of madness, hallucinations, which are part of the process of unblocking the chakras and nadi pathways to the initiatedYes, I"we seen that with the others, in the hospital... besides, my neighbor upstairs (from chilhood)chased her own doughter with kife, becouse she made some mess with filthy shoes; lather on, she killed herself( I felt a need to clean but not that much :shock:) I've eaten my peace off fear-cake three years ago, but feel pretty strong and confident now, still some caution is wise.
I've recorgnized some signs of very active kundalini in some other people too, among others a mother and grown up daugther (my daugther's best friend), they are running "normal life" so far,what shall I do?

Su
11th June 2007, 11:43 PM
It also may help to receive attunements to Kundalini Reiki (You can get the attunements online for free at http://xehupatl.com/ . The person who does the attunements is very good at doing the attunements, as he has been giving them for several years now.). This may seem like it would do nothing but increase your current difficulties, but the reason I'm suggesting to get at least the first 3 attunements is that they tend to reduce the side effects of an already active Kundalini and it gives you a way to heal yourself with energy that will not make the symptoms more difficult. Even a simple meditation based on the breath is really energy work, because anything based on focussed awareness will draw energy as well.

Also, you might want to contact Aunt Clair specifically. She has a lot of experience both with her own and with helping people with their energy work. Just keep in mind that she is still recovering from back surgery, if it takes longer than you expect to hear from her.
Attunaments? Sounds like something I should think about, If I make a contact wih a teatcher tomorrow I'll ask her. I tink my 5 lower chakras are allredy initiated last time, but maybe I'm wrong.

" Even a simple meditation" well, I guess that includes wisualising the church in white lite bubble ower the house, and protecting boubble and cloke, wright? I wont do it again, thanks for worning.

I have tried to contact Aunt Clair, but "You have no new messages " , lets not bother her, my late father had a operation like that, she really needs to lay still now. I wish her quick recowery. Enywey, panick is over, (for now) :lol: thanks for the support means a lot to me.

whitelight
12th June 2007, 02:14 AM
What is "vetiver oil" can't find it in dictionary, perhaps anybody knows Latin name of the plant?

Vetiver is also known as Khus oil (or Khus Khus) - it is a thick oil, dark in colour and has a very strong fragrance -rather earthy and pleasant and a side benefit is that astral entities up to no good hate it. You can usually get it in a good pharmacy or health food shop - I think Essential Therapeutics or In Essence or Essenza Pura (all in Austraia) have it - try googling it works better than the dictionary :)

It also may help to receive attunements to Kundalini Reiki (You can get the attunements online for free at http://xehupatl.com/ . The person who does the attunements is very good at doing the attunements, as he has been giving them for several years now.).

Again, better to let the Shakthi do her own thing and just serve to make the process more comfortable. As a Reiki practitioner myself I am not an advocate of free online absent attunements especially in a system that is not authentic Reiki nor authentic Kundalini practice.

Better to be erring on the side of caution IMHO as in my experience there is also no such thing as a "free lunch"!!! It is also not just a matter of being good with attunements, it is also about back up and support if things go astray, which sometimes they can. Reiki can and does stir up underlying causes of imbalances to be resolved, however in combination with spontaneous kundalini awakening I would be careful and just let the Shakthl run it's course.

Also before finding any sort of teacher you have to look carefully at their credentials:

1. Can they provide you details of their lineage? It is normal for both the Reiki healing and Kundalini Yoga systems to have teachers that can demonstrate an unbroken lineage back to the original teacher - eg. in Reiki this would be Usui
2. Is the lineage bona fide? (you can go to Reiki Associations to check this out)
3. What is the history of the lineage? Is it respected?
4.Does the teacher provide back up if you need it - are they experienced in treating symptoms like yours? If so what do others say about it?

Also keep in mind that the traditional cultural aspects of Kundalini Yoga are very different from our own and one needs to be sure that they wanna take this on, or how they might deal with it in the event that a teacher displaying the right qualities (which you need face to face contact to determine this) is found

IMHE it is better to be informed about these basic things before plunging into anything where you could end up in deeper water and no one has the knowledge to get you out if you have difficulties with the influx of new energies.

Hope this helps Su!! :D

Su
12th June 2007, 11:45 PM
Thank you "whitelight", It is wery close to my thinking. I'm a member of an reiki forum myself and though I'm not a reikist myself I'm pretty familar with it. Nice and gentile path, learned a lot , but not closely enough (is it ever?), 6 months ago I didn't know a thing, not even how many chakras are there. The first thing I did after I red about intiations on line, was to ask them what do they think about it and about repute of the Stefan Kamerhoffer and a line he comes from. To recapitulate, nobody knows for sure, how it will reflect, till I dont feel loose with it; I wont do it.
There is only one thing that atrracts me:

"A person who has, or has had problems with wrong Kundalini awakening, or other problems with the Kundalini energy, can most often be helped with Kundalini Reiki."

Same thing was my intention with a teatcer,she was recomended to me .I will pulightly ask for her line. Anyway, I need yust some basic advices and some assistence in crysis, I have impresion that it would be follish to step under somebody elses shadow, it ollweys means to ecsept somebody elses covictions and sistem of beliefes. My biliefes are simple so far, there is energy and it wokrs on her own rules, mine is to try to find a plain way to fit in a stream. Doing someboyelses tehnic is like entering in his dream- his rules, his imagination becomes true.

To be honest I've broken my own word: I sed no more energy work, not even visualisation, but my doggy was sick, cant reach the vet till tomorow. So I DID IT, for the first time in the my life, just decided that I want to help and bicome a channal for the energy to hell, could feel it rising up and flowing up and in my right hand palm, it started to warm up and tinglle, wasn't shure what I'm doing,just didn't know how to stop it. Took me a while to get it. His temperature rose up , so I got csred, but remembered that reiki couldn't hurt, he looks much better now, nose is could and wet and I hope he will be OK till tomorow vet opens his practice.
Now, how to stop it? My hand is still itching, gets warm ocasionally, toilet paper closens up to it and plastic from cigarette pack sticks. Did some washing dishes, but felt that should stop.
Any magic words? But fast please :lol:

Tom
13th June 2007, 12:46 AM
There was a mudra (meaning gesture, and usually is done with the hands) to stop energy coming in or going out. It was suggested to me for short term use when going somewhere with negative energy, for protection. It may be applicable. Connect the tip of the thumb to the tip of the index finger (the one you point with) to form a ring. You can do it with one hand or with both hands.

whitelight
13th June 2007, 02:16 PM
There was a mudra (meaning gesture, and usually is done with the hands) to stop energy coming in or going out. It was suggested to me for short term use when going somewhere with negative energy, for protection. It may be applicable. Connect the tip of the thumb to the tip of the index finger (the one you point with) to form a ring. You can do it with one hand or with both hands.

This is one way of closing down the spontaneous channelling of energy.

Another way is to place the thumb across the hand and close the fingers around the thumb. This is the "earth" gesture and also serves to ground /calm the energy down. This is done with both hands whilst focus goes to the feet and imagining excess energy is going into the earth itself. This will stop one from "floating off"

Yet another way is to simply wash hands under running water from the tap. This also works well.

Any more concerns Su pm me

Su
13th June 2007, 05:25 PM
Thumb trick helped. I feel fine now, so does my doggy. I didn't know that hakini mudra closes the circle, always have been thinking that it opens a rooth chakra and is good for grunding. I do have alot to learn, don't I?
I menidged to keep a flow closed or very slow, but while I was in the garden, felt a rush and started too heat up, lackiy I findedl your advices ; they were wery usefull to me. Washing and hakini didnt help but "holding thumbs" did. I'm still cooling down; so I'll relax now with some chocholate. Whitelite I just lowe jour advices :lol: , do you have some use for ice cream??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

whitelight
14th June 2007, 07:18 AM
:lol: EAT IT! :lol: :lol: yum! icecream also good to calm down kundalini

Also if you do "chin" mudra (thumb/forefinger touching) the way to do the lock to stop energy in/out is by additionally sitting on a woollen mat and putting soles of feet together. This is the "locked circuit" - nuthin gets in/nuthin gets out. But always earth and water elements calm down fire which is why earth mudra and earth breath may interest you:

The Earth Breath

A breathing practice for when you feel spaced out or not grounded – you can’t connect yourself with your daily activities.

Early in the morning stand bare-footed on the earth, arms extended from the shoulders, palms facing downwards. Imagine a cloud of (golden) magnetic energy coming up and into the body with each breath that you take.

As you inhale through the nostrils imagine this energy rising up through the earth and into your body.
When you exhale through the nostrils, feel dull heavy energy being pulled out of the body via the feet.

Inhaling – drawing in the golden energy – the earth’s magnetic energy – feel it moving through the body.

Exhaling and the dull heavy energy is drawn out through the feet.

Continue on with the practice for as long as you feel necessary.

My mum gave me this about 15 years ago and it works
She was the one who taught me thumb lock - it is also good if you are say in the street and someone is trying to grab your energy - this blocks them - no way can anyone steal chi while you do this lock

keep smiling and give your dog a pat for me!!

Cheers!
WL
:D

Su
17th June 2007, 09:35 PM
whitelight
My mum gave me this about 15 years ago and it works
She was the one who taught me thumb lock - it is also good if you are say in the street and someone is trying to grab your energy - this blocks them - no way can anyone steal chi while you do this lock

keep smiling and give your dog a pat for me!!

Ill send you a picture of him on private and you 'll se for yourself why is he so speciall, he is pure love in a cudlly package. :lol: It is nice that you have a relation with mom like that, hope one day Ill excange "recipies and tricks" with mine doughter, kiss her for me.

Steeling energy on the streat? Would it look like pushy people trying to dominate, capture yor atention, use you for something...?
Or it could look like five year old girl, very sweat and pretty child; she was coming from the oposite way, holding her mums hand...in that moment mother told her: "We are going tomorow to the shop, when the daddy comes home and see about the computor." The girrl asked "Really, I'm gonna get it tomorrow?" Mother confirmed. The girl was shining with a happy smile...than something strange happened (besides the fact that she wasn't a day older than five :lol: do they born with high school diploma dese days :?: ) her face turn uglly, her mouth and the happy smile teeth , becomed somehow bigger, her face was ehactly the same and at same time the teeth have closen up to me... Like it was size olmost half of the face in the moment when she looked with me straight in the eyes ; with joy and pride, like chilldren do when they think "Did you hear that? I'm gonna get a computer!!!" Honestly I recoiled, felt a half of a second fear, than calmed myself down that it was nothing.
Same thing happened again with my dother: she told me how her boyfriend ignored her question and she felt like Ally Mc Bill (remember that serial?) and she was quite calml ath the surphace but inside she was fourious and scrached him like wild cat, she ewen made that sound like cat in the fight: FFFFFFFFFFRHS, she did that towards me to show it, it starrtled me. We bursted in the laugh in "comic realife" it was a funny story, but something has mowed, for a moment I had a filing that she is splitting and a peace of her is coming much closer to me...her hand with a "cat clows", so I moved backwords.
What it this? What em I seeing?
Just a opinon and a link or thread , Don't want to be heawy or niddy or other people time waster.

Is it proper to keep aksing here qusetions wich are not related to a subject or it is common to switch them in a related treads, or should I use your offer for private?
The forum is really hudge..I'm not lazy, but what one can read in a 5-10 minutes it takes me a whole hour, sometimes I have to read several times a sentence or use dictionary to just to be shure that I've anwderstood it wright.

whitelight
18th June 2007, 12:52 PM
Su you are right

Children are fantastic reflectors of the quality of the energy in the environment

When your daughter does those things she is only telling you in her own way that the energy ain't right

That means that perhaps there is something unbalanced in the environment

So I would suggest you give her Walnut Bach flower remedy which you buy for around $15 from a good chemist or health food shop. This will break links to the energy that makes you feel uncomfortable and will protect her aura. She is a sweet child and there is nothing for you to worry about. Children are pure. It is always this way.

Take Care,
WL