PDA

View Full Version : Heart sensations while using the NEW system..

Lollo
29th September 2005, 12:39 PM
I've just started with the NEW System but an unpleasant and strange reaction is the strong sensation in my heart. everytime I raise energy, even in my hands and feet, I feel the heart throbbing in an unnormal kind of way. I have never experienced this before, not while I excercise or feel really happy or sad. I wonder if this is a normal side effect or if I should wait a while before I continue with the energy development. I had a cold a couple of weeks ago and I'm almost almost ALMOST completely over it. Could this be the problem? It feels like an intense feeling around my heart and lungs(the areas closest to the heart). It doesn't feel like the heart chakra is activEe just a very odd and unnatural feeling..

HELP! :?

Dragon's Daughter
29th September 2005, 12:46 PM
Lollo,

I just started reading the NEW system yesterday. Please take a look at Chapter 5, bottom of page 16 - the Caution. Robert suggests that when you're experiencing symptoms that are disturbing or worrying, to take a break from it for a few days before trying it again. Maybe even longer.

I'd continue to read his books and the NEW manual - try it periodically until you notice your symptoms no longer return.

Dragon's Daughter

Lollo
29th September 2005, 01:08 PM
I just did chakra test, maybe it has something to do with my under-active heart chakra :( But my poor little heart! I mean, if it was a leg I wouldn't be as worried as I am now. But my HEART! Oh, gosh.. :shock:

Hopefully it's just the cold. Ok, well I better take a break from the NEW-development. :mad:

Dragon's Daughter
29th September 2005, 01:17 PM
I know you're disappointed. But please don't assume that it's your 'heart' that's having a problem. It could be your heart chakra - not your physical heart.

It could be a simple energy blockage - that needs a little time to let the energy flow through.

Most people have blockages, some at chakras like this. The NEW system is very powerful and that's alot of energy that you're moving around - just give it a little time.

If you want someone to go and take a look at your energy body - I'm sure someone here can help you in that area. Just give yourself a little time, it's just your energy body's way of saying "Hey, wait a minute - Slow Down!"

Dragon's Daughter

enoch
29th September 2005, 05:04 PM
I get this all the time. I actually quite enjoy it. When I start at the feet I immediately get a powerful, sweet feeling in my heart area that makes me grin from ear to ear. reminds me of the rush I used to get from acid :D

laiana
29th September 2005, 07:05 PM
I get the same thing when I perform distance Reiki on my mother. I know its just the "chakra" and not the physical heart because it goes away as soon as I stop the session. I quite enjoy the feeling too as I know it is coming out of love.

Dragon's Daughter
29th September 2005, 07:38 PM
I think it's up to the individual to determine if it's just energy 'buzzing' or if it's actually painful. I get alot of energy buzzing at my Brow Chakra when I work with energy. At times it can almost be painful and I just slow down the energy so it's not as painful.

But as Robert says in the manual - if it's disturbing or worrying to the individual, they can take short breaks (days or even weeks) and come back to it.

Dragon's Daughter

tyciol
10th October 2005, 07:32 AM
The sitting and concentrating on NEW is a form of meditation, meditation usually alters the heartbeat. NEW is supposed to open blockages of energy, perhaps it does that with blood circulation too? See if it continues or if you get used to it, and if there are any negatives.

kevstar
23rd October 2005, 06:04 AM
You say it doesn't feel like the heart chakra is active, but are you familiar with the heart chakra sensations :?:

tyciol
28th October 2005, 05:07 AM
Ah, there's the rub eh? I do hope the person answers you to this.

I know personally I can only imagine, I guess I assume it'd feel like... love. I might know what that is. The feeling I have towards my pets, non-annoying children, anime, shy girls, self-sacrificial heroes. It feels uplifting, but maybe that's inspiration or compassion, not love... not sure.