PDA

View Full Version : AP length

blowk
10th June 2007, 09:22 PM

Beekeeper
10th June 2007, 10:41 PM
Blowk said:

Given that one's time in the astral is limited by the body's need to wake up, do you think it would be possible to prolong your sleeping time while in AP and give yourself more time whilst in projection?

Prolonged time in the astral is a benefit of energy work (see New Energy Ways link in Adpedia if you haven't already checked this out). Robert also advocates that you visit a realm rather than remain in the Real Time Zone if you want a longer astral experience. If you project consciously rather than out of a dream, you should be able to control the length of the experience better too.

Remember though that RB advises you keep your early adventures short so you don't lose your memories of them.

CEP2plet
10th June 2007, 11:28 PM
In regards to remaining in RTZ or the astral for long periods of time, I periodically say the number "1". It works all the time, and my projections both in the RTZ and the astral are getting better all the time because of it. I'm able to stay out of body longer.

Of course, you might not understand what I'm talking about here, I can assure you, if you understood the meaning behind the number/element/representation/symbol "1", you too would be saying it in order to make your OBEs longer, clearer, and more meaningful as well. It acts as a "cheat code" in OBEs, but instead of the input of the right combination of buttons, this code requires the right combination of symbol, utterance, and perception to access it.

That's how I've been extending the time of my OBEs just recently. Honestly, it does work every time. This is the only predictable method that demonstrably works %100 of the time that I have found. The symbol and utterance parts are both self-explanatory (thinking and saying the number "1"), but the perception is not so simple. You need to understand mathematically what 1's context is to all of math and science. This can only be done with some training and lots of studying. But it does work %100, all the time, every time, in OBEs.

CFTraveler
11th June 2007, 01:08 AM
In regards to remaining in RTZ or the astral for long periods of time, I periodically say the number "1". It works all the time, and my projections both in the RTZ and the astral are getting better all the time because of it. I'm able to stay out of body longer.

Of course, you might not understand what I'm talking about here, I can assure you, if you understood the meaning behind the number/element/representation/symbol "1", you too would be saying it in order to make your OBEs longer, clearer, and more meaningful as well. It acts as a "cheat code" in OBEs, but instead of the input of the right combination of buttons, this code requires the right combination of symbol, utterance, and perception to access it.

That's how I've been extending the time of my OBEs just recently. Honestly, it does work every time. This is the only predictable method that demonstrably works %100 of the time that I have found. The symbol and utterance parts are both self-explanatory (thinking and saying the number "1"), but the perception is not so simple. You need to understand mathematically what 1's context is to all of math and science. This can only be done with some training and lots of studying. But it does work %100, all the time, every time, in OBEs. Actually, in my opinion, ceptuplet, I think the reason it works so well for you is because you have the perspective of a mathematician (or a math wizard) and have connected the significance of the number combination to lucidity/control. In other words, you have created a mudra that works for you.
This type of thing can be done with other types of correspondences, but takes time, practice & research.
Anyway, that's how I see it.

CEP2plet
11th June 2007, 02:32 AM
It did take some time to figure out the significance of that number. And there wasn't much practice on my part since it works so well for me. But yeah, it works for me, so I'm glad it does. :)