PDA

View Full Version : what are your experineces with the new program?

shedt
8th June 2005, 05:51 PM
i have yet to buy the book, but i have been using BWgen for a while now.

I'm really looking forward to buying the book because I loved Robert's other books.

I'm really interested in this because it is a program, I have a problem sitting down and doing somthing, and this i htink would help me focus as it is a set plan, at least from my understanding of it.

Dsmoke
8th June 2005, 06:12 PM
i have yet to buy the book, but i have been using BWgen for a while now.

I'm really looking forward to buying the book because I loved Robert's other books.

I'm really interested in this because it is a program, I have a problem sitting down and doing somthing, and this i htink would help me focus as it is a set plan, at least from my understanding of it.

I LOVE this book. I read all of Astral Dynamics and the NEW section did amazing things for me, but I had a hard time wading through all the information and knowing which exercises I should do when. The new book lays it out in a simple day-by-day format. It's like taking a class. I actually look forward to getting up in the morning and doing the day's new exercises, and I really feel like I'm making progress.

The only downside is that you do have to set aside 1-2 hours a day (depending on how long you do the BWGEN exercises) to work on this. That can be rough, but you never get anywhere without regular practice, do you?

shedt
8th June 2005, 06:15 PM
This is what I'm looking for, somthing laid out in front of me. I don't mind to spend an hour a day, esp. if i think that I will get results in a few months. I'm not saying that I would, but i have a positive feeling that i may !

Nazerel
8th June 2005, 07:04 PM
Despite having the program since late March, I've only done the first two sections. However, a week after leaving the program alone, I had an OBE.

That being said, the program got me thinking more and more about OBE's, and this more than anything else probably triggered my involuntary, though very welcome exit. I think that with OBE's and lucid dreams always on the mind, it's only natural something will happen eventually.

I'm going to start the program again today, so we'll see what happens. I will not use the bwgen, but that is my own choice.

shedt
8th June 2005, 08:05 PM
Despite having the program since late March, I've only done the first two sections. However, a week after leaving the program alone, I had an OBE.

Was this your first?

I like BWgen, except certain activites that I enjoy seem to effect it. Sometimes I get sick if I listen to any hemi-sync.

But that is ok I am developing a routine for myself.

I will keep it open though so that I can change it if needed :)

take care,

-Shawn

Nazerel
8th June 2005, 08:27 PM
Was this your first?

It was my first OBE where I had some control over things. My two previous exits were very short, extremely chaotic experiences. I think experience played a part in keeping the third more stable.

shedt
8th June 2005, 08:32 PM
Was this your first?

It was my first OBE where I had some control over things. My two previous exits were very short, extremely chaotic experiences. I think experience played a part in keeping the third more stable.

Newfoundland! Another maritimer on the board ! lol

I've only had lucid dreams and one moment where I had the vibrations. I'm trying to "phase" to see if i can have more success with that method.

But I dunno, the "old fashion" way still sounds good. :OP

MontanaHayseed
8th June 2005, 08:55 PM
The book is a superb tool, IMO. Very Brass tacks.. no nonsense. I, like most people I am afraid, am attacking it in an undisciplined manner.. my life structure is such that it is hard to create the proper atmosphere at the moment (yada Yada...) and it is apparent that I need to work on the New Energy Ways program first, along with a Casteneda style recapitulation (which does about the same thing as NEW does, except in the emotional realm, I fancy), and a general reintegration of all that I know ('mental" plane). I have been OBE any number of times, though never directly from the awake state by intent. But the point is that I have every confidence in the plan's efficacy. I also point out in my review of the book (on Amazon.com) that it is just right (both timewise and content wise) for a junior or graduate level philosophy course, especially when taken together with the Astral Dynamics volume, and if anyone knows any college deans or presidents out there, please consider recommending that they consider this program for their curriculum. (The French Existentialists will be reaching for their Prozac and their Port en masse, ;-) )

It would be maybe a useful thing if a separate related topic were set up wherein we could suggest corrections (for typoes, grammar, clarity, etc.) so that the next edition can go to press in even spiffier shape. Alternatively, this topic can be used, and for that kind of feedback a regular brief form might be the handiest way for whomever to process it...

Just a suggestion, in the title line enter SUGGESTION:(Class)
where Class indicates the nature of your suggestion (spelling, grammar, clarity, General Suggestion)) and then in the text usse the form:

Page #, Paragraph #:
(copy text)
(cite what it is you feel needs correction or adding to)
(enter copy as you would like to see it) where applicable.

That will streamline the handling of most of the input, and make it much easier to delegate the task of drawing the next edition into place, making it possible to delgaet the spelling and grammar to one person, minor clarity issues to another, and general ideas to RB.

This is just a suggestiion! Please don't go ahead with this ( I know this crowd is rife with enthusiastic contributors! :-) ) until you get a say so from an authorized board moderator!

MH

BriMercer
8th June 2005, 09:00 PM
I was a bit confused when our publisher sent me an advanced copy of MAP to look for corrections and fixes. I made corrections and sent them back, only to learn that what I thought was an advanced copy was what was to appear on book shelves in a matter of weeks!

The typos should be corrected in the next printing!

Brian

Solon
10th June 2005, 02:27 AM
The program is definitely very professional, but it requires quite a bit of determination, focus, and resolve.

Which means that I haven't gotten past the first couple of days' lessons after having owned the book since November of 2004.

However, my friends are getting the book soon, so we are planning to run through the program together using a buddy system of sorts to keep each other in check, as it were.

Should be a lot of fun.

Strattmk
10th June 2005, 11:16 PM
Howdy all,
I have just gotten the book and am now on day 9 of the program. So far I have been able to keep up with the book(one course a day). I really like the book, I feel it is a very good counterpart to Astral Dynamics. As mentioned earlier it does require a bit of time each night(usually about 30-60 minutes so far). I consider it a must have for someone like myself who tend to jump ahead to advanced stuff way before they are ready when just given a bunch of information without a super firm structure to them like the NEW system in Astral Dynamics. I'll keep you posted on my progress I progress through the weeks.
Matt

AstralTraveler
13th June 2005, 01:49 AM
Hi,

Thanks to Robert Bruce and Brian Mercer on their excellent book.

I was looking to get into a program of medition / spiritual exploration as well as Astral Projection and this book fits the bill.

Every one deserves and needs to sit and meditiate and take a quiet hour for themselves at least once each day so this book provides the perfect framework to do this.

The program is organized very well in terms of getting someone to sit down every day and do energy raising / meditational type of excercises which help to prepare the student for astral projections.

Once this section is mastered their are numerous techniques presented to actually initiate the Vibrational Sstate which preceeds the Out of Body Experience.

On day 28 of the program I experienced a Lucid Dream conversion to an Astral Projection.

In the dream I was driving my car then pulled into the garage. As I was slipping out of the car I started to slip out of the physical body :)

I felt electrical sensations between my eyes and saw small bolts of electricity / lightning flashing before my eyes. As I slipped out of the body it felt as if I was surround by warm rough jello (sounds funny but that is best as I can describe it :))

Once out of the body I was excited but tried to remain calm. I jumped up and down on the concrete garage floor and it felt solid under my feet. I was able to push my hand thru the car door and then push my hand thru the wooden garage door.

I then tried to lift off the ground and soar upwards. I made it about 3 feet high then started to bump into the garage door mechanism which abruptly canceled my journey.

This experience has definitley got me excited about having a conscious OBE. So I am working towards that goal.

I will keep you posted as to my future experiences.

-- Astral Traveler

QuiesPhasmatis
23rd June 2005, 04:13 AM
I just got the book and am trying to get myself motivated to really do it. Its been a while since I've really put a lot of effort into projection. It seems like it will be a lot of work, but hard work usually pays off right? Probably well worth it too. I'm gonna give it a go. Wish me luck all and happy travels to you all.