PDA

View Full Version : Keeping negs out of my life

amcintosh
14th June 2007, 02:41 AM
Hi Robert,
I bought your book on psychic self defense and frankly it scared crap out of me. In particular, the bit where you say that it is possible for a person to invite negs into their life by participating in black mass, even if they don't understand what they are saying.

Here's the thing. I've never dabbled in high-risk activities like this and never will. But as soon as I read about inviting negs, my mind started trying to do it. Involuntarily, my mind started saying things like "I invite demons into my body ". I always try and redirect the thought before it finishes, but it scares me. Is this going to put me at risk? I feel like I cannot truly relax my mind, or else it will try and summon negs. What can I do?

Thanks Robert,

Adam

Robert Bruce
22nd July 2008, 04:51 PM
G'day,

This shows that you have a form of OCD 'obsessive compulsive disorder' and or that you are being influenced. This is why you got the book, I expect.

No, this will probably not put you at any greater risk than you were in before, given that you already had problems in this area.

Please understand that if I removed the parts of my book PPSD that could cause people problems by giving them too much information, in some circumstances, the book would be full of nothing but blank pages.

I strongly recommend you read the sticky at the head of this topic that I made recently and apply my latest countermeasures, which are not in the book, on EMF earthing / grounding and using magnets, Q link, etc.

Robert