PDA

View Full Version : PK headaches

thought
14th June 2007, 06:32 AM
are headaches from attmepting PK a good thing?

CFTraveler
14th June 2007, 03:39 PM
If you're getting headaches from attempting PK that means you're overusing your third-eye and need to take a break from it and do more grounding.
Headaches are never good.

wstein
15th June 2007, 05:29 AM
What CF said. This advice goes for pretty much any energy work.

blacktiger057
16th June 2007, 06:03 PM
I found it better to practice for a few minutes per day, then slowly increase practice time. It stops headaches, and gives you more capacity in the future.

wer
24th August 2007, 03:38 AM
I've gotten headaches from practicing TK before... if you get one of these "TK Headaches" stop practicing for a couple of days, and don't strain yourself as hard. I've heard these can be dangerous, although I'm not positive.

CFTraveler
24th August 2007, 04:40 PM
I've gotten headaches from practicing TK before... if you get one of these "TK Headaches" stop practicing for a couple of days, and don't strain yourself as hard. I've heard these can be dangerous, although I'm not positive. Overusing the third eye can be dangerous because it can cause mental problems- and I suppose it you can get a headache (I get doozies) something is being damaged. So, if you're in that situation, ground, ground, ground. We as a society don't do enough of that, unless you're Amish or live in a non-technological country whose primary source of work is 'hands on' agriculture.

star
24th August 2007, 05:07 PM
I can't seem to overdose with the 3rd eye, although it might be due to my mind grabbing at every sensation I get and actually getting in the way of real prana absorbtion.

But I have also read practices where the 3rd eye is the only place that is meditated upon.

I guess it just depends on the practice and the person
doing the practice.

Be sure to watch your reactions, and change as you need.