PDA

View Full Version : Advanced bigginer's puzzles

Su
18th June 2007, 12:25 PM
Su wrote:

Should I just let go, like on the chilbirth, to come naturally?

Aunt Clair:
You could post this in the kundalini thread .
Kundalini comes in many flames . The activity will last a few days to a week with each event .
Thanks to a Tom, CFT Traveler, Korpo and Whitelight advices in "down under" I've menidged to get out of crisis, while RB and Aunt C. were unreachablle, I feel fine and qite confident now, energies are at ebb-tide or at least I've menidged to absorb them. It seems that it corelates with the moon phases.

It is important still to find my answers but first I would like to solve an iconvinience that is bothering me.

I had a big emotional purdge; while I was cleaning young potatoes and doing a regular kithen jobs, I've cried like a baby; It seems like my unborn brother left his greef of unvonted child, than it was me, not like at presence but as three years old, cried with my mouth curved down while snots were dribbling down my nose and ends of the mouth :lol: the tears were pouring down face and dripping from chin. Surprisingly, felt good and after that was in the beautifull peace; but after I felt wery bitter residue on my tounge white-jellow on some places my toungue was in shades of green.; I remembered of:
You might be cleansing yourself of toxins. Some people find they often have a white residue in their mouth, much like that of runners at the end of a race. Advice: An acupuncturist told me that this film can be removed by sloshing 2 tablespoons of cold-pressed olive oil in your mouth for 10-15 minutes (don't swallow, whatever you do), then spitting it out into the toilet -- not the sink, for you just removed toxins from your body and don't want them in the sink. Brush your teeth and do the same. Then clean your brush. (Sorry this is yukky, but it works.)
I did it, shore it is yukky, took me hours of spitting in toilet, even trown up at first moment but the colour of my toungue changed- at athe tip and asides it turned rosie, strangely noticed that some sunspots (like pregnant wimin have,I'm fighting with tham olmost 10 years) are much pailer and those on the forhed and below mouth sides are desapeared.
Tomorrow morning made a salad dressing with olive olil, took just couple bites and eweryithing becomed bitter and terrible teasted, that was three days ago and I'm still spitting, every couple hours schratching my tounge with a spoon.

I'm tired of that, it is bitter and disquisting how to stop it? can I use some other cleaning method? :roll: