PDA

View Full Version : Storing Energy in the Solar Plexus = Successfull Projections

Ryan2007
18th June 2007, 05:38 PM
Prior to having a string of at will projections, I raised and stored energy into my solar plexus area. I then did some body loosening techniques and the "roll out method". I had a string of four successfull o.b.e.'s.

Later that night, convinced that I had a method that was working for me, I raised energy again to my solar plexus, again used the roll out method, and again got right out of body.

Prior to this I had not been able to get out of body at will for about 2 years.

To this I would like to thank Robert Bruce and Brian Mercer, for their impeccable work and dedication to helping others in this task of making out of body exploration more readily available to us all.

I have more details, including the exact method I initially used, when I had four projections in a row ,if anyone is interested I would be glad to post them.

Perhaps this should have been posted in the success forum, but I posted it here because I feel that it was the energy work, raising and storing energy at my solar plexus area, that really did the trick.
:D
Dream free! :D

star
18th June 2007, 06:40 PM
You know, post more details on how you felt before, and how you feel now after raising to that area, perhaps we can work out why it doesn't cause projections anymore.

Ryan2007
18th June 2007, 06:49 PM
Actually it is working now, but nothing else I have done in the past 2 years had worked, until I started storing energy in my solar plexus.

Perhaps the primary center in my solar plexus wasn't functioning correctly and needed lots of energy to get fixed.

I don't know really, but i'm excited to keep it going. I haven't had such ease in triggering the projection reflex in years.

I'll have to see what happens, maybe it was a fluke. :o

danielnieuwoudt
19th June 2007, 11:43 AM
Hi

I think it would be of great value to all it you post the procedure beginning to end.

It would also be be of great value (to me more so) to understand exactly what you experience both in terms of your physical/energy body from starting your session through to the end.

Regards
Daniel

Sythix
24th June 2007, 11:39 PM
This is interesting...could we get the procedure perhaps?

Tom
25th June 2007, 03:01 PM
It reminds me of something in the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali in the section on siddhis. There may be an actual protocol already established for it.

Ryan2007
25th June 2007, 03:04 PM
Interesting tom, I shall have to read up on it. Here is the method I used, minus the lurid details of the dream experience.

Ryan2007
25th June 2007, 03:10 PM
Interesting tom, I shall have to read up on it. Here is the method I used, minus the lurid details of the dream experience.

So I quickly tensed and relaxed my body. I determined that I was already really relaxed, so I didn’t go through a thorough relaxation process. Next I decided to stimulate the secondary energy centers. I did this for maybe two minutes. Then I raised energy, up through the feet, all the way up over top of the head (as best I could), back down the middle, to store it in the solar plexus area. (I did this the other day, and my energy body asked me to keep repeating it). Then I decided to loosen up the energy body with energy body bouncing. I imagined my energy body stretching out of myself when I did this, pulling away from some sticky etheric matter. I bounced up and down, side to side, corner to corner. A couple of times this made me feel like I was actually outside myself for a brief second. I did this for like 2 minutes, and then decided that it probably used up some energy, so maybe I should raise energy again. So I raised energy and stored it in my solar plexus again. Then I started rolling back and forth with a full body awareness action. Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, I rolled, really loosening up. It really felt like I was moving within my physical body. I began to move my arms in a swim – like motion, and I could really feel them flailing about. That’s when I got an idea; I would keep rolling to the right, off the couch and fall onto the floor. When I could see and feel the floor, I would begin slapping and rubbing the carpet to stay in the dream scene.
I rolled hard to the right, and got the brief sensation of falling towards the carpet, at the end of the rolling motion. I immediately started slapping and rubbing the carpet, which started out as pretty vague imagery. The more I slapped and rubbed the more apparent the dream scene became around me. I stood up. I was in a living room, similar to my own, but different. There was a lady standing in the kitchen. Images were vague and fuzzy, so I yelled “Clarity, now!” But nothing changed, so I moved towards the door, wanting to get away from my body a bit. I got to the door and had the urge to float through it. I remembered that I always had a way easier time just opening the door like normal. I went outside. It was daytime. I walked down a sidewalk a bit then decided to float. I floated a short distance forwards then started to float up a bit. I woke up.
I was on the couch again. “Don’t†„¢ move a muscle!” I commanded myself. I began rolling again, hard and to the right. I immediately felt the slight falling sensation as I ended up staring at the carpet. I didn’t slap the carpet as much this time, I felt it a bit and then stood up. Roll and fall I realized, was a great technique for me, it really produced pressure on the double and trigged the projection reflex. I was in a house similar to mine again. This time the lady in the kitchen noticed me and seemed genuinely surprised at my presence. I ignored her for some reason; I was excited to get outside again. I noted that the couch I was getting up from was in the incorrect position to be my actual house. It was against the wall where my fireplace would normally be, and the fireplace was gone. The floor plan was almost identical however, the kitchen and living room size, shape, and cabinet placement. There was even a sheet-rocked column in the exact same place.
.....yada yada yada, insert dream details here..... :shock:

I got out several more times. Later that night I used the exact technique and got out again, this time from my bed.

A couple of nights ago I fell asleep raising energy to my solar plexus, and had several lucid dreams.

I don't know exactly why this is working so good for me, but I am glad for it, I feel like I am doing what I am supposed to be doing when I can get out of body.

type at ya later......